View Single Post
Old 17-03-2008, 22:26   #1336
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Er...yeh, possibly, but I suspect down in terms of the overall market performance, not about what Phorm are doing themselves.

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Unless he doesn't live in a cabled part of Swansea.
She And nope, I don't live in a cabled area, something I sob about regularly on these forums :P

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedee View Post
Hey, at least BT Retail have a forum in which they're willing to discuss the issue with their customers!
VM can't even be bothered to revise their three-week-old, error-ridden statement!

And, particularly as a Virgin Media employee, how do you feel about VM "stealing our personal information"?
Shouldn't you be calling for VM customers to leave too?
Oh, from what I believe, unlike BT who HAVE done this on the sly to it's customers, Virgin Media haven't...and Virgin are in two minds about using it at the moment. But yes, if you feel threatened then move. The only way they will know they've done wrong is by the amount of feet that start to budge to another provider.