View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 15:52   #1041
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

VM are staying quiet as they are only seeing pounds signs they know what this is capeable of doing and so do the techies at VM who work with this..

I have been talking with a techie from BT who is no longer with BT he decalerd this the biggest msitake the ISPs could make as it removes power to the third party.
Strips adverts from websites that are being paid to advertise replacing them with ones OIX has on the network.
All port 80 is monitord regardless of opting in or out.

Opt in the ISP gets a share of the cash opt out the opt out cookie can allow Webwise access to your pc for information that will go direct to their servers.
This is another form of domination only adverts you will ever see are the ones OIX have your browsing will slow down due to the proxys you go through to allow Phorm to gather your information..

If the proxy (webwise) ever goes titsup it will be a nightmare to sort out....

BT line on the way think I have seen enough and the silence from VM makes me think the smaller ISPs on ADSL and slower speed is my best option.