View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 23:43   #3
Noggo
Inactive

Services: VM XL broadband, Sky+ TV and BT phone
Noggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Woohoo and Boohoo

I don't know why, but mines the reverse of yours ATM with rubbish latency and alright download speeds. The download speeds have returned the last few days with 19Mbps day time and 10 or so in the evenings. VM have been doing a bit of regional work locally to me tho which might account for speed increase in evening. That or everyone local to me is fed up and switched off eheh. I wish it wasn't tho, much prefer playing on-line games than downloading rubbish.

Pings to jolt before 20M upgrade, where 18-25ms all the time from where I'm in the midlands. After upgrade it has gone from bad to unplayable now, with 18-80ms and looking like the Manhattan Skyline.

Re games, I mainly play Quake 3 or 4, with a bit of UT 2k4 now and again. I have got UT3 loaded but my Bro mainly plays it (but not lately of course).

Laters,
Noggo is offline   Reply With Quote