View Single Post
Old 30-12-2007, 12:40   #24
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Connecting A Windows Mobile 5 up to a wireless network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSainsbury View Post
Are you sure this is a real phone? Not one of those dodgy "made to look like" clone things?
LOL, now there's a thought, still, another way to go is a prog like this, hitch-hiker it's a beta freeware, you'll need to install .net cf2 as well. Never used this but does the same as my pay for prog. All you do is install, run the prog and it will attempt to connect to any unprotected / available wi-fi spot.

HTH

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callumpy View Post

i dont know weather its a hong kong make or a fake?
I would say that those were one and the same, you want a phone from hong kong

So what about connections in settings, what have you got ?
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote