Thread: Rugby Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 16:30   #148
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rugby Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ B View Post
Too young for the 70s then eh? At least our downfall took years - you lot went from world champions to spectacularly surrendering the Grand Slam to...er.....Wales in less than 18 months
Not too young at all Russ older than you actually. Tell me did Wales ever win the World Cup??? The records show England winners once, runners up once, semi finalists twice. Remind me of Wales' World Cup record again...... lol

I know it's hard for you to accept Russ but we're in the semi's and you're not - learn to live with it, you'll be a lot less envious.