View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 18:28   #106
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

In answer to Shan42...no, most of us cannot get Virgin Media in Swansea as they didn't bother putting down enough cable.

'Call center staff have no concept of what channels are available on Virgin, UK or India, if a channel is faulty or a program is missing out of On Demand they have no idea what channel you are on about or what program, does this mean Virgin staff don't have Virgin!!'

I am a member of staff so I don't appreciate that, I constantly clean up the MESS left behind after an offshore agent doesn't leave any notes why the VoD system doesn't work for a customer, but even so...do you really expect a human being to remember EVERYTHING on the VoD system (in regards to what programmes are there)? It gets updated every day...even when if you have virgin, that's a stupid comment.

CAN ANYONE HERE HONESTLY SAY THEY REMEMBER THE ORDER OF EVERY CHANNEL ON THE VIRGIN EPG? AND WHAT CHANNEL EACH NUMBER REPRESENTS?

Christ sake.
Kellargh is offline   Reply With Quote