View Single Post
Old 13-08-2007, 09:47   #40
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Football : Season 2007/2008

well it was the first game of the season and we didn't lose so i'm please. On some forums I go on people are acting like the title is lost already

We played some good football and created a few chances, I even thought Giggs did ok playing up front as a striker. Shame Rooney is injured, which makes it even worse we sold Rossi and Smith as now both could have played in the week.

Mourinho is now 99 games at home unbeaten ( including his Porto days )

Well done to Reading for stopping us scoring. That's no mean feat these days with us so they must have played well. Will be interesting to see if they do as well as that against Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal as sometimes I feel teams raise their game against us and then don't play as well as that against the other top teams
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote