View Single Post
Old 27-06-2007, 02:45   #130
grabbi
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP, 42", DVD Rec, Xbox, PS2, 360, FreeSat.
grabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud of
Re: WWE

If Steroids weren't something that could affect the way this Tragedy could go, why would they be mentioned?

WWE will have said this to keep the Steroids Laws in WWE intact.

And I wouldn't say 99% of people in wrestling use steriods.

Sure, people like Warrior, Hogan and Scott Steiner have, Macho Man must have ( for his rage) but guys like AJ Styles, Sting and Kurt Angle? Can't see it somehow...

Finally, for now, the case is open, and its a shame that 20 years of Greatness in Wrestling goes down the drain because of a temper that has got out of Control.

Murder your wife and 7 year old son, then not having the balls to stand up and say 'I did it'? Cowardice Murderer.

I'm very Disappointed. However, he placed a Bible next to both, knowing they would go to heaven, and he knew after killing, he was condemned.

I really hope they find someone else to blame, but the way things stand, Benoit has taken the easy way out, and taken 2 people with him for no reason.
grabbi is offline   Reply With Quote