View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 15:08   #18
c1rcle
Inactive

c1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to allc1rcle is a name known to all
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk4u View Post
Must admit Sky are ok. Until you move house. The ball ache I had with sky!!!!! Taking money out of my account even though I told them countless times I did not live at that address. Oh the Indian call centre they have where a nightmare too.

And the cost of HD!!!!!!
I moved house 17th December 2005, went through the website a week before to set up the account transfer to the new address, got an email & phone call same day to let me know when the engineer would be out to fit us up in the new place, was given 19th December (monday) at 1pm.

Moved in as planned & really didn't notice the lack of tv, Monday 19th 1pm arrived & so did the engineer, an hour later we had a brand new Samsung box all wired in & updating itself ready for us to watch tv.

I'm still waiting for my first taste of the Indian call centre for VirgiNTL but as I used to work in a call centre for the Virgin Mobile parent company I know how crap they can be already.
c1rcle is offline   Reply With Quote