View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 16:58   #20
Tightscot
Inactive

Tightscot has reached the bronze age
Tightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze age
Re: Shooting Ranges?? Gun Licence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliro View Post
Yeah, you can, my cousins 18, and shoots a rifle at clay pigeons in the UK, seems like theres a lot of them.
either you mean he shoots a shotgun at clay pigeons and i'm just being pinickety .... or he's a really good shot and can hit a fast moving clay pigeon using a rifle....

As for licensing etc, to obtain a FAC (firearms certificate) you apply to the police and have to have character type witnesses from upstanding parts of the community - lawyer/vicar etc and also written stuff from the landowner/farmer who's land you're going to shoot on.

At least thats how it was when i got mine about 5 years ago...

As an aside, i never saw the point in airsoft guns.... now paintball on the other hand.... At least you know when you've been hit!!!
Tightscot is offline   Reply With Quote