View Single Post
Old 19-01-2007, 16:58   #13
Mechanicus
Inactive

Mechanicus will become famous soon enoughMechanicus will become famous soon enoughMechanicus will become famous soon enough
Re: Connection Dropping

It seems that if there are too many things downloading at once, it drops the connection.

I'm not talking about speed or size - There is a site I used to frequent most of the day - b3ta.com - which has lots of user-submitted pictures.
Now, on the ntl connection, when I try and view that, it usually makes my connection drop. Most of those pictures are under 75kb, but there can be up to 20 of them on the page at the same time.

So those of you who are having this problem, can you try going to http://b3ta.com/board and letting me know if your connection cuts. Those of you who don't have this problem... HELP!
If I cannot download from the US properly (200-300kb/s), and I cannot do much more than view 1 page at a time (unless it has a few pictures, in which case I can't even do that), then why the f**k am I paying £35/month?! Even my 56k connection could view b3ta, albeit slowly.
Mechanicus is offline   Reply With Quote