View Single Post
Old 24-10-2006, 09:39   #83
andygrif
Inactive

andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
Re: Formula 1 2006 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by david.ewles View Post
Well after several year of ITV P**s poor coverage (The Japanese GP was the final nail in the coffin) going to yet another advert and coming back to find that Schuey had car problems and was pulling off the track.

I will NOT be watch another GP on ITV unless they stop showning ad during the race. I mean the hour befor the GP there is one advert but as soon and they get ready for the parade lap adverts come fast and furious.

There is on average 20 mins of adverts per race, nearly a third of it.

Plus putting the qualifying on ITV4 (Why didn't they cancel that piece of cr@p x-factor), luckily I can get ITV 4.

So from now on I'm 100% A1GP on Sky Sports.

PS
Does anybody know the name of the company that you complain to about TV companies (website/contact details)?
And apart from that, it was yet another example of why we need one set of film crews, production staff and a director for the season. The (presumably local) director was appalling, ignored 3/4 of Shoemaker's amazing climb back through the pack, most of the significant pit stop exits and half of the pit stops had no stopwatch running on them. Dreadful.

But a stunning end to the race season, thoroughly edge-of-seat stuff.

Not sure about this freeze on development rule that's coming in now though.
andygrif is offline   Reply With Quote