View Single Post
Old 22-09-2004, 22:53   #1419
scrotnig
cf.mega poster

scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Merged] BB Speed Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheNW
Zigo where do you get off with your comments? I have been a cable customer for 10 years, and the only time I ever had problems was with NTL!

May I suggest you take your comments and kindly shove them where the sun does not shine. I do not complain on the phone to NTL, gave up talking to CS a long time ago as they are mostly rude and useless on the phone.

Oh your comments about the price in your latest post make no sense.. I am on the 1mb service and as it stands I am paying the same as someone on the 1.5mb service but not getting that speed.
Your comments make no sense, it sounds to me like you'd have been happier if nobody got a speed increase ever, rather than some getting them earlier than others.

Any company of ntl's size is going to pgrade things in a staggered way, it's the only way to do it.

I remember BT gradually upgrading exchanges to be caller-display enabled, more recently they are upgrading them to ADSL standard, yet nobody seems to be shouting about how this makes BT a crap company....

If you're genuinely not happy with getting a free speed upgrade in October, then given that you've rejected all responses in this thread, your best bet is to cancel with ntl and take out ADSL as the ntl service is clearly not to your liking.

Just remember to ask them for your free speed increase!