View Single Post
Old 29-07-2004, 15:58   #229
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

ok well an hour and abit latter i have just watched
13 Going on 30 (2004)

genre..............: Comedy / Romance
runtime............: 98 min
iMDB rating.: 6.4/10 (2,386 votes)
iMDB link...: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337563/
Staring the slick super spy Sydney from Sky 1's Alias - she was also in daredevil as Elektra - also a film of that name in the making now while alias is on a break to return 2005.

Quote:
Plot Outline: A 13 year old girl plays a game on her 13th birthday and wakes up the next day as a 30 year old woman
its big but for ladies - u cant touch big! and they fail its a girly girly film that makes little sence but has a happy ending all the same its "random" i wasnt paying much attention but i have no idea how she actually got to be 30 or back to 13 or what went on at the end in the wedding - girls will like it but only young girls -

not my cup of tea - some funny moments and good dancing but thats about it - not a bad film just nothing special, one for the kids.

5/10 just for Jennifer Garner being a good actress and dancing to thriller ..
for those really interested the SE is out in a few days
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote