View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 11:24   #24
blackthorn
cf.geek

blackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation era
I`m a Man U supporter and have been for 45 years.
My dad first started taking me when I was a nipper and although we only live about 30 mile from Old Trafford, Liverpool and Everton are only about 12 miles. So why did we go to watch United all them years ago, the answer is because we live right on the junction of the M53/56, I can drive to Old Trafford in about 20-25 mins but if i was to go to Liverpool, it would take over an 1 hour by the time we`ve gone through the the tunnel and one way systems in Liverpool.
BTW I actually live in Ellesmere Port and half the town are United supporters, so we all can`t be wrong
blackthorn is offline   Reply With Quote