Thread: Rio Ferdinand
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2003, 21:23   #13
Nor
Inactive

Nor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rio Ferdinand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby
No my agruement is it should be 2 years as alot of banned sustances can be out of the body within 24 hours so failing to take a test is/should be the same as failing one.

The system within football from the way the tests are run to the way it takes months to get matters resolved when they need to discipline players. Football could do a lot worse than look around at other sports and wake up to the fact that [I]some[I] players do take drugs in order to make them preform better
Like Skiiing where they ban someone for taking a decongestant ?

Fact is, in this case Ferdinand made himself available to take the test 2 HOURS after his appointment and they said no because they are beaurocratic fools. If you can't see that as a failure in their system I can only assume you have an ulterior motive.
Nor is offline   Reply With Quote