Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media TV Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   General : Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33708873)

caroline 07-04-2020 13:15

Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

just got credit of £32 for bt and and other sports channels ….

Taf 07-04-2020 15:01

1 Attachment(s)
just checked

1701-e 07-04-2020 16:59

Any easy way of getting racing TV cancelled?

lonespeaker 07-04-2020 17:08

I had a credit for Sky Sports & Bt Sports added to my account last week, and my april bill was duely sent to me with the discounted price. Do I have to fill the form in again for another discount for my next bill or is it automatic now (since I already filled it in the 1st time) ?

RobboEdin 07-04-2020 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonespeaker (Post 36030794)
I had a credit for Sky Sports & Bt Sports added to my account last week, and my april bill was duely sent to me with the discounted price. Do I have to fill the form in again for another discount for my next bill or is it automatic now (since I already filled it in the 1st time) ?

The answer is in the email you will have received after you paused.

Raider999 07-04-2020 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonespeaker (Post 36030794)

I believe the credits are applied each month until VM deem enough content (widely agreed as Premier League football resuming) has been restored, then they will remove them

Mr K 07-04-2020 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider999 (Post 36030799)
I believe the credits are applied each month until VM deem enough content (widely agreed as Premier League football resuming) has been restored, then they will remove them

Surely it's when netball comes back ? ;)

lonespeaker 07-04-2020 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobboEdin (Post 36030798)
The answer is in the email you will have received after you paused.

Ah right. I'll wait for an email from them then, thanks.

Taf 08-04-2020 08:59

I posted the address for pausing on a local FB page. The responses were that the pause and refund was automatic. Is it?

jfman 08-04-2020 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taf (Post 36030850)
I posted the address for pausing on a local FB page. The responses were that the pause and refund was automatic. Is it?

Takes a couple of days to get processed but yes. If you log into my account there should be a credit showing in the billing section.

Rob King 09-04-2020 01:57

After pausing sky sports and BT Sports separately I now pay £62.75 from £99.00 a month

Paul 09-04-2020 03:54

Im getting £9.25 per month credit for BT Sport (on Maxit).

Mr K 09-04-2020 08:56

If folk cope without their Premiership football, they might now realise how much it's costing. It will more than pay for a season ticket for their local team which would be in ultra ultra ultra HD, and more entertaining :).

Get out there and support your local club, at whatever level they are, before you lose them.

denphone 09-04-2020 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1701-e (Post 36030791)
Any easy way of getting racing TV cancelled?

The only way of getting certains channels cancelled is by phoning them up sadly as there are no other means of cancelling certain premium channels.

Mr K 09-04-2020 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36030989)
The only way of getting certains channels cancelled is by phoning them up sadly as there are no other means of cancelling certain premium channels.

Yes that is weird, if you want you upgrade, no problem online, click of a button. However downgrading not possible to do online. Wonder why ? ;)