Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you watching right now? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33691054)

General Maximus 03-05-2020 18:46

Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36033720)
Just love sly shooting the swear fine machine. :D

I love Sandra Bullock :romance:

SnoopZ 03-05-2020 19:05

Westworld.

cimt 04-05-2020 05:01

Just finished Upload on Prime. It was a decent watch like and I hope it does get a second season.

General Maximus 05-05-2020 01:53

Just finished Rogue One. I am one with the 4th, the 4th is with me.

Hom3r 05-05-2020 13:48

I highly recommend you watch the following

1. The Expanse is an American science fiction television series developed by Mark Fergus and Hawk Ostby, based on the series of novels of the same name by James S. A. Corey. The series is set in a future where humanity has colonized the Solar System.

Mr. Robot is an American drama thriller television series created by Sam Esmail for USA Network. It stars Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson, a cybersecurity engineer and hacker with social anxiety disorder and clinical depression.

The Man in the High Castle is an American alternate history web television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers win World War II.

cimt 05-05-2020 13:51

I've seen all of them.

Currently watching Rise of Skywalker on Disney+.

A show I do recommend watching is Upload on Prime. It's about someone who dies and is uploaded into a digital afterlife.

General Maximus 05-05-2020 13:51

The Expanse should have been mandatory global viewing during the lockdown.

nashville 05-05-2020 15:00

Watching Stranger on Netflix, I think I have seen it before, but it is good

SnoopZ 11-05-2020 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36033961)
I've seen all of them.

Currently watching Rise of Skywalker on Disney+.

A show I do recommend watching is Upload on Prime. It's about someone who dies and is uploaded into a digital afterlife.

Just binged watched Upload, I didn't think it was grabbing me during the first episode but I stuck with it and now I want more.

nashville 11-05-2020 23:11

The Darkest Hour a fantastic film,

joglynne 12-05-2020 17:21

You tube tutorials on making face masks for the family.

Hopefully by the time I am allowed out I won't have to wear one. The trial one I have made so far is very hot and makes me feel claustrophobic.

denphone 12-05-2020 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by joglynne (Post 36034770)
You tube tutorials on making face masks for the family.

Hopefully by the time I am allowed out I won't have to wear one. The trial one I have made so far is very hot and makes me feel claustrophobic.

That interesting jo as tell us how you get on with that as there have been suggestions from some that using a scarf or a bandana might do the job just as good.

Like you its going to be quite a while before l go out.

joglynne 12-05-2020 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 36034774)
That interesting jo as tell us how you get on with that as there have been suggestions from some that using a scarf or a bandana might do the job just as good.

Like you its going to be quite a while before l go out.

At the moment I am looking for patterns to make some 'Macho' style masks for the guys but so far the masks I have played around with are not at all comfortable.

I have already started work on some for the ladies in my family based on some vintage silk scarves that I had tucked away in the back of my cupboard. I read that silk is a good barrier material and plan to add an inner layer of good quality Egyptian cotton to make their colourful Bandana style face masks a little more substantial.

I plan to make a Hermes one for myself if I ever get the go ahead to venture out.

tweetiepooh 13-05-2020 12:15

I had to go into A&E so have the one they supplied but I find even that something I wouldn't want to wear for long. Breath often comes upwards and steams up specs.

Don't forget the purpose of the mask in public is more to stop you spreading than catching.

SnoopZ 13-05-2020 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweetiepooh (Post 36034866)
I had to go into A&E so have the one they supplied but I find even that something I wouldn't want to wear for long. Breath often comes upwards and steams up specs.

Don't forget the purpose of the mask in public is more to stop you spreading than catching.

Is that a TV show? ;)

Seriously though, try UkMeds for a proper mask, which is what I wear for the short Tesco trip.