Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Science & Technology (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Electric Smart Meters (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33710003)

alanbjames 29-04-2021 10:58

Electric Smart Meters

Can anyone tell me anything about Electric Smart Meters?

Im coming to the end of my fixed 2 year Tarrif and it seems the next tarrif in the contract states i must have a smart meter installed.

Some people say their expensive and their bills have increased and others say no they r great.

Anyone?

Jaymoss 29-04-2021 11:18

Re: Electric Smart Meters

Avro does not force you and here anyway is the cheapest tariff. I will avoid them as long as I can.

Sometimes the old meter is wrong and the new metre more accurate but there are a lot of reported errors

alanbjames 29-04-2021 12:21

LOL @ Avro being cheapest tarrif.

Just filled in their site twice thinking i had made a mistake the first time and they quoted me £193 a month for a 1 bedroom flat £2312.38 a month.

Think i will stick with Swalec.

Jaymoss 29-04-2021 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36078290)
LOL @ Avro being cheapest tarrif.

Just filled in their site twice thinking i had made a mistake the first time and they quoted me £193 a month for a 1 bedroom flat £2312.38 a month.

Think i will stick with Swalec.

something wrong with that quote. Set up the money saving expert switch. Unit rates on Avro for my area plenty lower than anyone else so it has to be an error

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Just took a quote for a Ceri Road postcode in Swansea and indeed your unit rates there are higher than mine@ 16.8 p per kwh 17.85p standing Gas is 3.008p per kwh on avro

Same address on SSE quote for leccy is 18.83p per kwh 28.8p standing and Gas 3.30 they are not offering any kind of lock in tariff

Ovo who now are part of SSE are slightly better on a deal but still not close to Avro

admars 29-04-2021 13:44

I used to have one, and it was quite useful to have the display in the kitchen to see current usage skyrocket up when you put kettle on etc.

the novelty soon wore off, and you use what you use as before more or less, probably liek they had to adjust water prices after water started getting metred as people wasted less.

I can't tell if I saved money as it was installed as part of move the BG using the MSE price comparison a few years ago.

the annoying this is, is they're not necessarily compatible across providers, so if/when you switch you'd need a new one installed!

Hugh 29-04-2021 13:47

I’ve had one for a couple of years, and had no problems - automatic readings, and it makes it easier to swap providers.

spiderplant 29-04-2021 14:30

We had them fitted years ago. Complete waste of time. They aren't able to get a mobile signal so need to be read by a man in a van, and our walls are too thick for the in-home display to work.

heero_yuy 29-04-2021 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderplant (Post 36078305)
We had them fitted years ago. Complete waste of time. They aren't able to get a mobile signal so need to be read by a man in a van

Same problem here, still getting estimated bills. There are no user manuals for these things. A and B buttons and displays are not documented ANYWHERE.

I'm just staggered that this is such a secret that it's nowhere on the net. :shrug:

The in-house display unit was also a POS. Randomly changed what it was showing and reset every hour or so. It's now mouldering in the cupboard where the meter is.

I already have my own energy monitor courtesy of a project that I'm working on with a 3 phase industrial energy meter (my electronics and software)

Reports to my desktop PC for logging. RS485 MODBUS RTU, updates 10 times a second

spiderplant 29-04-2021 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36078310)
A and B buttons and displays are not documented ANYWHERE. I'm just staggered that this is such a secret that it's nowhere on the net.

Press button A when your call is answered, or button B to get your money back ;)

But actually...
https://octopus.energy/blog/how-to-read-your-meter/

heero_yuy 29-04-2021 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderplant (Post 36078326)
Press button A when your call is answered, or button B to get your money back ;)

But actually...
https://octopus.energy/blog/how-to-read-your-meter/

It's still not really documenting it though is it.

Taf 29-04-2021 16:44

If you're in a SWALEC area have a look at Orbit Energy. I was saving over £160 on dual fuel, then they upped their prices a few days before all others. But now they have an even cheaper tariff. https://orbitenergy.co.uk/

Spring Save

elec SC: 23.593 p/day 11.399 p/kWh
gas SC 25.2340 p/day 2.431 p/kWh

Jaymoss 29-04-2021 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taf (Post 36078330)
If you're in a SWALEC area have a look at Orbit Energy. I was saving over £160 on dual fuel, then they upped their prices a few days before all others. But now they have an even cheaper tariff. https://orbitenergy.co.uk/

Spring Save

elec SC: 23.593 p/day 11.399 p/kWh
gas SC 25.2340 p/day 2.431 p/kWh

variable tariff though will soon go up

Taf 29-04-2021 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36078339)
variable tariff though will soon go up

As they all do at some point.

Jaymoss 29-04-2021 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taf (Post 36078356)
As they all do at some point.

yeah but I like a fix to know what I am on for at least a while. Took a big hit this year I was on a cracking deal last year but my deal still competes. I also qualify for the WHD which when I include that makes my years bills the same as what they would be with Orbit. Still it is a great tariff with no get out on Orbit so even if it lasts only a few months it is a saving

GrimUpNorth 29-04-2021 20:13

And don't forget to factor in any cashback from Topcashback or Quidco.

Jaymoss 29-04-2021 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 36078359)
And don't forget to factor in any cashback from Topcashback or Quidco.

I had a year almost free with Bulb. Got my first £50 when I was referred then got loads of family to join from my referral. Left as soon as everyone who might want it had finished their switches hehehehe

alanbjames 30-04-2021 21:29

Well i fixed my price for 2 years with them, having a free smart meter and saving £14 a month on Direct Debit compared to what im paying now. Thats a whopping saving of £168 a year.

Tali 03-05-2021 17:28

Quote:

Ovo who now are part of SSE
Ovo bought the SSE supply business, so strictly speaking, SSE are now part of OVO.

Quote:

the annoying this is, is they're not necessarily compatible across providers,
The older meters should get an over the air upgrade this year, and should start working with other suppliers after the upgrade.

New meters being installed will work with anyone.

Quote:

They aren't able to get a mobile signal so need to be read by a man in a van
True, with current technology, the meter can't always get a signal. Mesh communications is on its way, which will help in areas with poor signal.

alanbjames 04-05-2021 04:04

2 other people in the complex are on supply with SSE and have smart meters and have no issues with them.

I was told i'm having a second generation meter.

Depending on how i get on with the meter, my son may get one installed at the house to.

Ken W 04-05-2021 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36078469)
Well i fixed my price for 2 years with them, having a free smart meter and saving £14 a month on Direct Debit compared to what im paying now. Thats a whopping saving of £168 a year.

I am with EDF and have a Smart Meter and reduced my annual DD by £72 per year

tweetiepooh 05-05-2021 16:42

Since ours was fitted our leccy usage has risen 70% or more. Meter was checked and swapped out. Leccy company blame solar inverter drawing AC, a solar company we check with says that's nonsense as inverter will draw DC from panels. If true the inverter is using more power than anything else in the house.

Possible old meter was reading really low but that would be really, really low.

Itshim 05-05-2021 17:32

With edf but kept having to give reading smart meter upgraded over air now working . However don't really see it saving me money other than tariff l am on. Out of sight on top corner of freezer would need a ladder to see it!

raging bull 06-05-2021 06:56

Currently on EDF after being transfered from the now defunct ToTo, also having to give readings as system not compatable?

alanbjames 06-05-2021 22:05

Ive been fitted with a V2 meter which makes it easier to switch supplier apparently.

Ive been with Swalec SSE for 14 years and happy. My son has been with them 9 years and has also now booked to have a smart meter fitted next week.

Jaymoss 06-05-2021 23:01

I swap almost every year. I keep chasing the best price

alanbjames 07-05-2021 07:30

Chasing the best price is 2 much of a hassle especially in some cases when ur only saving a few pound a year.

Taf 07-05-2021 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36078969)
Chasing the best price is 2 much of a hassle especially in some cases when ur only saving a few pound a year.

The "secret" is to wait for the domino effect to finish. One hikes its prices, then the others follow suit.

This time, it was Orbit that triggered the scramble, but their new tariff dropped well below the others. The trouble is that prices vary with postcode.

Jaymoss 07-05-2021 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36078969)

Yeah click on the money saving expert site check the unit rate click switch and 5 minutes later job done . Such a hardship.

alanbjames 21-05-2021 11:47

So far so good with this meter, according to it i'm using 7-8p an hour and im way under budget.

Hom3r 21-05-2021 12:00

is there a monthly fee for using an electric metre?

Jaymoss 21-05-2021 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 36080326)
is there a monthly fee for using an electric metre?

they pretty much all have standing charges normally a daily rate so I guess you could call it a charge for the supply of which the meter is part of but no charge just to have smart

alanbjames 21-05-2021 17:50

not as far as im aware.

Mr K 21-05-2021 21:39

If you can read numbers you're as smart as a smart meter. If you can't, by all means get one.

Hugh 21-05-2021 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr K (Post 36080365)
If you can read numbers you're as smart as a smart meter. If you can't, by all means get one.

If you want to read your meter daily for accurate up to date bills and let you see when your peaks of usage are, you’re as smart as a smart meter.

Jaymoss 21-05-2021 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36080369)
If you want to read your meter daily for accurate up to date bills and let you see when your peaks of usage are, you’re as smart as a smart meter.

Because no one can work it out for themselves?

Hugh 21-05-2021 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080376)
Because no one can work it out for themselves?

Only if you take daily/12 hourly readings, then input that into an Excel spreadsheet, and use the graph option* - my smart meter sends the info to my supplier, who gives me usage graphs.

*other spreadsheet/graph options are available

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36080377)
Only if you take daily/12 hourly readings, then input that into an Excel spreadsheet, and use the graph option* - my smart meter sends the info to my supplier, who gives me usage graphs.

well I used none of them and I know I use about 11 kwh per day (leccy) and my usage is higher when I do washing cook dinner and shower. Not rocket science

Hugh 22-05-2021 11:26

I’m glad what works for you works for you - that’s what matters.

Mr K 22-05-2021 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36080377)

You'll end up paying the same each month Hugh, no matter what the fancy graphs/ spreadsheets say.

Choosing the cheapest supplier, and switching if needed is best plan. Smart meters aren't there for your benefit.

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr K (Post 36080404)
You'll end up paying the same each month Hugh, no matter what the fancy graphs/ spreadsheets say.

Choosing the cheapest supplier, and switching if needed is best plan. Smart meters aren't there for your benefit.

Yeah it is like looking thinking OMG I am using so much at this precise moment I will have to start handwashing my clothes and breathing on my dinner to cook it

SMART meters are there so the suppliers know when peak is and eventually you mark my words will start tiered tariffs where peak times cost more as a big screw you to the consumer

heero_yuy 22-05-2021 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080407)

SMART meters are there so the suppliers know when peak is and eventually you mark my words will start tiered tariffs where peak times cost more as a big screw you to the consumer

If you've explored the menus on these meters there's a section with about 8 different total uses at different tariffs.

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36080409)
If you've explored the menus on these meters there's a section with about 8 different total uses at different tariffs.

I will not have one in my house until I am forced to kicking and screaming NO

see the scale is already tipping in their balance

Carth 22-05-2021 13:18

We have a smart gas meter . . the gadget that tells us what/where/how much etc is in a cupboard somewhere . . . and it's staying there - alone - there will not be an electrical version joining it ;)

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36080415)
We have a smart gas meter . . the gadget that tells us what/where/how much etc is in a cupboard somewhere . . . and it's staying there - alone - there will not be an electrical version joining it ;)

you will have no choice come next meter change. By law they have to be changed at certain intervals and they wont fit a dumb meter then

Carth 22-05-2021 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080416)
you will have no choice come next meter change. By law they have to be changed at certain intervals and they wont fit a dumb meter then

Oh. I was under the impression we consumers still had a choice as they weren't (yet) compulsory?

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36080420)
Oh. I was under the impression we consumers still had a choice as they weren't (yet) compulsory?

they will just miraculously say they do not have dumb meters and only install smart and there will be nothing you can do about it

Carth 22-05-2021 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080429)
they will just miraculously say they do not have dumb meters and only install smart and there will be nothing you can do about it

There's a street light on the corner of our property, amazing what you can do with 40ft of cable and some insulated pliers :D

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36080431)
There's a street light on the corner of our property, amazing what you can do with 40ft of cable and some insulated pliers :D

hahahaha

Hugh 22-05-2021 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carth (Post 36080431)

Be a beggar if you live in one of those councils that switch the street lights off between midnight and 5:30am... :D

spiderplant 22-05-2021 22:07

Quote:

SMART meters are there so the suppliers know when peak is

Do you think they don't know that already?

What would be useful is a smart water meter. Last year we had a underground leak after the meter. We had no idea until two guys from the water company turned up, investigating why the total water usage of the village had doubled. The bill would have been £8000. Luckily they didn't charge us.

Jaymoss 22-05-2021 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderplant (Post 36080446)
Do you think they don't know that already?

What would be useful is a smart water meter. Last year we had a underground leak after the meter. We had no idea until two guys from the water company turned up, investigating why the total water usage of the village had doubled. The bill would have been £8000. Luckily they didn't charge us.

Pretty much none of it is rocket science but it will give them 100% the best idea of how to make the most money. There is really no point to them other than maybe make the consumer paranoid.

Yeah I can see your point on water meter. I am on the big difference scheme so get my water cheap anyway and not on a meter

Carth 22-05-2021 23:23

There's a river 1.5 miles from the edge of my property, it's amazing what you can do with . . . erm . . actually no, I won't bother :D

Paul 23-05-2021 23:24

Quote:

Um, they already know when they are, and have for a very long time.

That was my dads job, in grid control, 50 years ago.

Tiered taffifs have existed for almost as long (Economy 7).

Jaymoss 23-05-2021 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36080514)
Um, they already know when they are, and have for a very long time.

That was my dads job, in grid control, 50 years ago.

Tiered taffifs have existed for almost as long (Economy 7).

Yes I know and ?? does the fact eco 7 exists make me wrong? it is all statistics and spin and will be presented as incentive to use less power and be more eco friendly when really it is lets see how we can make more money. Almost everything any corporation gets involved in is all to make more money. There imo will be new tariffs and not just for those who have storage heaters

alanbjames 24-05-2021 13:51

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080518)
Yes I know and ?? does the fact eco 7 exists make me wrong? it is all statistics and spin and will be presented as incentive to use less power and be more eco friendly when really it is lets see how we can make more money. Almost everything any corporation gets involved in is all to make more money. There imo will be new tariffs and not just for those who have storage heaters

Heres some pics i took of my current usage.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 14:05

I honestly thought i was a relatively high leccy user with all my gadgets but I guess being single in a 2 bed house makes a diff. My gas and electric is covered by 75 quid a month DD

alanbjames 24-05-2021 14:08

Im all Elec and my DD is £109 but as u see i don't use it.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080574)
Im all Elec and my DD is £109 but as u see i don't use it.

£26 per week . You have not had it a month yet ;)

alanbjames 24-05-2021 15:51

i refuse to skimp on electric. If my needs must they must.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080584)
i refuse to skimp on electric. If my needs must they must.

so you have absolutely no use of a Smart meter. Case rested hehehehe

alanbjames 24-05-2021 17:12

i like to know where i stand.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080595)
i like to know where i stand.

and you didn't before?

Hugh 24-05-2021 20:06

FYI, the Utility companies don’t particularly want to install Smart Meters - it’s costing them a fortune, and they get fined* by HMG if they don’t meet target numbers.

Quote:

Suppliers have been told by the Government to try to install smart meters in all the UK’s 50 million homes and businesses by the end of 2020. If they fail to do enough, they face fines of up to £7 billion.

However, customers can refuse to have the new technology, and suppliers are becoming desperate to persuade more people to sign up.
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...art-meter.html

*for example, Npower was fined £2.4 million in September 2018 for not meeting Smart Meter installation targets, EDF was fined £350k in June 2018, SSE was fined £700k in April 2019, & BG £4.5 million in 2017.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 20:23

Smoke and mirrors Hugh smoke and mirrors

Hugh 24-05-2021 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080639)
Smoke and mirrors Hugh smoke and mirrors

Not really - I worked for a major utility company as an IT Programme Manager 2016-2018, and I know it's true.

We had an entire Programme (not mine, thank heavens) devoted to installing and managing smart meters (which took a couple of hundred staff and a lot of sub-contractors), none of which we were paid for, with the threat of fines if we didn't meet the Government-set targets of customers who didn't want the meters.

I had the joy of managing the team that had to write the interface between the smart meters and the billing system.

Jaymoss 24-05-2021 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36080650)
Not really - I worked for a major utility company as an IT Programme Manager 2016-2018, and I know it's true.

We had an entire Programme (not mine, thank heavens) devoted to installing and managing smart meters (which took a couple of hundred staff and a lot of sub-contractors), none of which we were paid for, with the threat of fines if we didn't meet the Government-set targets of customers who didn't want the meters.

I had the joy of managing the team that had to write the interface between the smart meters and the billing system.

What I meant was it is all about control and money and not for the benefit on the consumer.

Look at the OP as an example. He did not have a Smart meter he now has a Smart meter yet he has clearly said he will use power as and when and how much as he wants.

Most people will be the same. A lot of people now have LED bulbs using next to nothing, new white goods are more efficient than ever. There is very little a household can do to make a difference to consumption in any real terms.

So what is it good for? I believe it is all about control and money as I said

alanbjames 25-05-2021 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080610)
and you didn't before?

not on a daily basis no.

---------- Post added at 02:54 ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080653)
What I meant was it is all about control and money and not for the benefit on the consumer.

Look at the OP as an example. He did not have a Smart meter he now has a Smart meter yet he has clearly said he will use power as and when and how much as he wants.

Most people will be the same. A lot of people now have LED bulbs using next to nothing, new white goods are more efficient than ever. There is very little a household can do to make a difference to consumption in any real terms.

So what is it good for? I believe it is all about control and money as I said

I have 9watt = 60watt LED bulbs in all my rooms except for the kitchen which has a strip light.

GrimUpNorth 25-05-2021 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080667)
not on a daily basis no.

---------- Post added at 02:54 ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 ----------

I have 9watt = 60watt LED bulbs in all my rooms except for the kitchen which has a strip light.

And you can retrofit the strip light with LED if you want to!

Jaymoss 25-05-2021 09:38

I have a 5 ft led tube in my kitchen. Bought from LEDHut lasted a few years so far

Carth 25-05-2021 10:46

In our kitchen we have Electric oven & hob (with extractor hood), microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, washing machine, deep fat fryer, slow cooker.

Who gives a damn about any energy saving light bulbs in there? :D

The world now suffers from 'eco madness' on a grand scale.

Dude111 25-05-2021 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss
Avro does not force you and here anyway is the cheapest tariff. I will avoid them as long as I can.

Sometimes the old meter is wrong and the new metre more accurate but there are a lot of reported errors

Those new meters are garbage and just meant to make it better FOR THE COMPANY!! (More accurate billing means HIGHER PRICES FOR YOU)

They arent safe and they just are a big health issue!!!!!

Yes avoid them as long as possible!!!!!!

Taf 25-05-2021 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36080653)
A lot of people now have LED bulbs using next to nothing

And there's the rub. LED lamps rated at 18w actually need the power companies to pump out around 22w due to their pF (power factor) being less than 1.

We are presently billed per kilowatt-hour, so only pay for 18w. But smart meters can measure in kilovolt-amps, so we could be charged for the whole 22w.

Inductive loads such as the motors in fridges, freezers, washing machines and fans tend to have poor pF, as do the switched mode PSU's in computers.

A home with a total pF of 0.5 can use exactly the same amount of kwh as a neighbour with a pF close to 1, but be slapped with DOUBLE the bill if kvA was the billing unit.

If you're bored, and have lots of coffee, get your head around pF.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_factor

raging bull 25-05-2021 13:21

Taf: All hail to 'unity'
[Retired electrical engineer deling with pf metering!]

heero_yuy 25-05-2021 13:35

I have my own electricity energy monitor and the PF can vary between almost unity down to around 0.6 depending upon how many freezers (2) and fridge (1) is on.

Industry has to pay extra for a poor PF so it's probably going to come to domestic users as well.

Regarding computer supplies (switched mode) it is now the law that any unit over 75 watts must include PF correction.

spiderplant 25-05-2021 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36080708)
Industry has to pay extra for a poor PF so it's probably going to come to domestic users as well.

I was led to believe an "average" PF is already factored into domestic prices

alanbjames 25-05-2021 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 36080671)
And you can retrofit the strip light with LED if you want to!

It belongs to my housing association i cant touch it.

GrimUpNorth 25-05-2021 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080734)

They change the tube if it goes?

Taf 25-05-2021 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderplant (Post 36080717)
I was led to believe an "average" PF is already factored into domestic prices

It may well be, but if smart meters means they can charge by kvA, I'm sure they will just add the extra cost on top.

alanbjames 25-05-2021 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth (Post 36080747)
They change the tube if it goes?

Yep but it hasnt conked out in the 4 years ive been here.

GrimUpNorth 25-05-2021 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080754)
Yep but it hasnt conked out in the 4 years ive been here.

Well if it ever goes maybe they'll swap the old fluorescent tube for an LED replacement in the existing fitting.

Jaymoss 25-05-2021 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080734)

you just change the tube and put a bridge in the starter that should come with the tube

Paul 25-05-2021 23:33

All I had to do was install the LED tube, and remove the starter.

I ran 2 LED tubes for about 8 years before we had a refit and installed several flush LED ceiling lights instead.

alanbjames 26-05-2021 02:02

I'd rather not mess around with it, they cant blame me for anything then.

Itshim 26-05-2021 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanbjames (Post 36080786)
I'd rather not mess around with it, they cant blame me for anything then.

Very true let them sort it out:angel:

BBman 28-06-2021 14:24

alanbjames that's some mega broadband speed you've got there.

Do you get the same results on other sites? I'm hitting 76.64 download and 38.21 upload on https://www.broadbandspeedtest.org.uk/ and p much the same on https://www.speedtest.net/.

https://www.broadbandspeedtest.org.uk/https://www.speedtest.net/