Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : Fear the Walking Dead (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33701332)

alferret 03-09-2015 20:02

Fear the Walking Dead

Spin off series set during the initial outbreak. Short 6 episode run, 2 shown so far.
First episode was a bit boring but picked up in the second. Worth watching.

Pierre 03-09-2015 22:21

Re: Fear the Walking Dead

As per my post in the walking dead thread.

Quote:

Not happy that this is on BT only, however I managed to watch the first episode last night, without having to sign up for anything, after trawling through various nefarious sites.

It was OK, a slow starter but I assume it will have to be. I'll try and watch the second episode tonight.

If anyone knows any decent sites that you don't have to sign up for, please PM me.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Found a good site to watch it on. No sign up, no pop ups.

ep2 was much better. Looking forward to the rest.

Pierre 15-09-2015 21:18

Ep3, getting better. But I fail to see how they could extend this beyond another series.

Pierre 21-09-2015 22:34

ep 4, no zombies whatsoever.

They've by- passed much of the carnage so far.

I don't know where they're going with it.

We'll see

cimt 22-09-2015 14:06

Considering we were supposed to see how it all went to crap, this episode basically jumped past that point. So all we saw was basically a riot.

Mick Fisher 22-09-2015 16:14

I got as far as 15 minutes of Ep01 before deleting it. :(

Stephen 22-09-2015 19:01

Its a spin off and prequel series, so its not meant to be the exact same as TWD. So less gore and zombies with more character driven scenes were to be expected.

I am enjoying it more because of this.

Pierre 29-09-2015 22:52

Another poor episode. I know this will get a second run, but it's been pants so far.

Pierre 08-10-2015 21:27

Well it was an OK last episode but I fail to see what this will bring to the series apart from a different set of characters running from zombies, finding a safe place, then running from zombies, then finding a safe place, then running from nasty people, then finding a safe place, then running from zombies..............

Kabaal 09-10-2015 08:30

With it only being 6 episodes per season i think they'd have been better following different people each season and wrapping each storyline up within those 6 episodes. With what we got i'm not even remotely interested in what comes next for the current characters. It would have given them a bit more freedom and even open up the possibility of a season where none survive.

Pierre 21-04-2016 18:05

first episode of the second series wasn't too bad. will watch the second one tonight. Also need to catch up with plane webisodes.

General Maximus 21-04-2016 22:11

I want that yacht

General Maximus 27-03-2018 08:47

Season 4 airs 15th April

General Maximus 01-06-2019 23:17

I don't know how I managed it but I omitted it from my tv schedule list so just a heads up that season 5 starts tomorrow Sunday 2nd June

Gavin78 05-06-2019 15:45

I'm slowly getting through this but finding it a little hard to gel with....on the other hand I know its finished but started watching Znation which seem ok so far.

Black summer - I couldn't figure this one out the episodes don't even make sense some are 40 mins long some are 17 mins long. It's like a fast tracked prequel version of Znation/fear of the walking dead