Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Gaming Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What game are you playing (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33603962)

pabscars 07-11-2008 12:40

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabscars (Post 34662491)
COD 5 beta version, not bad, good graohics, crappy weapons sounds, poor respawn on free for all, but looks promising,

no COD 4 though,

Now ive spent more time on the cod 5 beta, the more its grown on me, if you havent tried it yet, download it for free from xbox live, but be quick itll be turned off on monday

Callumpy 08-11-2008 14:10

Re: what game are you playing
 
Gears Of War 2

Awsome game..

Tezcatlipoca 09-11-2008 20:55

Re: what game are you playing
 
Gears of War 2 (360)

LibbltBigPlanet (PS3)

AntiSilence 13-11-2008 21:52

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabscars (Post 34662491)
no COD 4 though,

I thought CoD 4 was amazing, really enjoyable single player game - but very short! Even I finished it in 2 nights and it usually takes me ages to finish a game what with not having much time.

Mind you, Flange still hasn't finished Doom3 lol :)

icestar2 13-11-2008 22:01

Re: what game are you playing
 
Call Of Duty: World At War :)

MadGamer 13-11-2008 22:19

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quantum Of Solace - Xbox 360

pabscars 14-11-2008 08:23

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AntiSilence (Post 34675014)
I thought CoD 4 was amazing, really enjoyable single player game - but very short! Even I finished it in 2 nights and it usually takes me ages to finish a game what with not having much time.

Mind you, Flange still hasn't finished Doom3 lol :)

i completed mine in 5 hours strait, but in all honesty wasnt that bothered because i had bought the game for online play anyway, but i thought at the time, it was rediculously short.

Cerberus 14-11-2008 13:36

Re: what game are you playing
 
Call Of Duty: World At War

Maggy 14-11-2008 13:38

Re: what game are you playing
 
Still playing Fable 2. I think it's going to take me a while to complete..I keep getting sidetracked...

Kymmy 14-11-2008 13:39

Re: what game are you playing
 
Not touched a game for nearly a month now :( Gonna have to rectify that soon...Mind you I'm waiting for GTA4 on the PC due out next week

Nugget 14-11-2008 13:41

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maggy J (Post 34675326)
Still playing Fable 2. I think it's going to take me a while to complete..I keep getting sidetracked...

Same here, although I'm enjoying this one more than the first one :)

Having said that, I'm hoping to get Football Manager 2009 today, so that's tonight covered :D

Uncle Peter 14-11-2008 14:06

Re: what game are you playing
 
Still playing Saints Row 2, mopping up some of the achievements and having fun with the unlockable weapons.

Just got the nut-shot one ;) Some of them are a bit of a pain to get if you have already defeated all of the gangs so you have to go back to the drug trafficking missions to spawn gang members again, either that or start a new game

zing_deleted 14-11-2008 14:12

Re: what game are you playing
 
CoD 5 all the way finished single player

pabscars 14-11-2008 14:17

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David F (Post 34675357)
CoD 5 all the way finished single player

how long did it take:shocked::shocked:

icestar2 14-11-2008 14:36

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David F (Post 34675357)
CoD 5 all the way finished single player

Finished it to from just playing lastnight. Its not very long like COD4 but it was good fun. Onto the MP :)

Spoiler: 
What Zombie level did you get upto ? I had one go and only got to 5 lol.

pabscars 17-11-2008 11:54

Re: what game are you playing
 
finished too Sat night, did it with 3 friends (oooeeer) what an absolute screem, if youve not tried the co-op mode give it a go, its a right giggle.

dilli-theclaw 17-11-2008 12:27

Re: what game are you playing
 
Frontier : Elite II

Paranoimia 17-11-2008 16:52

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just completed Dead Space on Impossible for the Trophies. Moving on to LBP and Pacific Rift now, with Resistance 2 and TR:Underworld due to arrive this month. Busy times!

Hom3r 17-11-2008 20:27

Re: what game are you playing
 
At the moments I play online with the guys at work BF2 (all editions), we play on our own servers (DILLIGAF Squad) and abuse each outher via Ventrilo.

Also I play GTA IV, Far Cry 2, & Mercenaries 2.

rogerdraig 23-11-2008 14:38

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jefferson T (Post 34677304)
Frontier : Elite II

darn it just got over not playing elite now i have to dig the bbc out again


;)

icestar2 23-11-2008 15:15

Re: what game are you playing
 
Fable 2 - 360

TombRaider Underworld - PS3

Cod: World At War - PC

rogerdraig 23-11-2008 19:01

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by golfnut (Post 34168653)
well i've just started playing runescape on the net what a brilliant game the amount of things you can do is well thought of i will spend some time playing it and i might even eventually pay for the extras on it:disturbd:


let me know what you think of runescape please thanks:D

it used to be good but now i find it boring ( to many random events, way to easy lvling, no real wild any more, trading restricted and a restrictive grad exchange that is just silly in what it blocks large trades on ... i could go on )

slip 24-11-2008 14:27

Re: what game are you playing
 
World of Warcraft ,and GRID for relaxin' :P

Uncle Peter 29-11-2008 02:34

Re: what game are you playing
 
Spent a couple of hours playing Far Cry2 on 360. Seems to have the potential to be a great game but I'm slowly losing patience with the tedium of the first bits of the plot. Hopefully it'll get better real soon before it gets sacked off (like Mass Effect did)

icestar2 29-11-2008 03:36

Re: what game are you playing
 
Resistance 2 an LBP - PS3

Fable 2 - Xbox360

COD5 - PC

SB_07 29-11-2008 05:30

Re: what game are you playing
 
Naruto: Rise of a ninja

FIFA 09

Will21st 29-11-2008 12:07

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34685511)
Spent a couple of hours playing Far Cry2 on 360. Seems to have the potential to be a great game but I'm slowly losing patience with the tedium of the first bits of the plot. Hopefully it'll get better real soon before it gets sacked off (like Mass Effect did)

be patient,mate!

In the beginning i also wasn't too impressed,but after you level up your abilities and weapons,the action really gets going! The game is just sooooo immersive after a while....

to me it is a truly next gen FPS,it has a depth that is RPG-like and technically it's brilliant:)

Uncle Peter 30-11-2008 00:40

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Will21st (Post 34685639)
be patient,mate!

In the beginning i also wasn't too impressed,but after you level up your abilities and weapons,the action really gets going! The game is just sooooo immersive after a while....

to me it is a truly next gen FPS,it has a depth that is RPG-like and technically it's brilliant:)

:tu: Thankyou, I persevered with it a bit longer and it was indeed worth it. Once you get to know the map a bit better, working out new routes and tactics it takes a lot of the tedium and frustration out of travelling to places and getting attacked in the process. The MP5SD is the dog's conkers :D

zing_deleted 30-11-2008 01:01

Re: what game are you playing
 
there is a second map ;)

CHiLL 30-11-2008 12:05

Re: what game are you playing
 
Call of Duty - World at War - PC

Tomb Raider Underworld - PC

Fallout 3 - PC

Uncle Peter 30-11-2008 12:46

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David F (Post 34686024)
there is a second map ;)

Yeah the game is huge on an Oblivion scale. Happy days when you've got a .50 on the back of your Land Rover ;)

Will21st 30-11-2008 15:34

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34686015)
:tu: Thankyou, I persevered with it a bit longer and it was indeed worth it. Once you get to know the map a bit better, working out new routes and tactics it takes a lot of the tedium and frustration out of travelling to places and getting attacked in the process. The MP5SD is the dog's conkers :D

I love the 4 barrel grenade launcher.They never knew what hit 'em:D
:sniper:

I just can't play stuff like Gears of War anymore.... been playing VG for 25 years,i need something complex and great to excite me:cool:

Charlie_Bubble 01-12-2008 09:36

Re: what game are you playing
 
At the moment I'm playing Fallout 3, COD W@W & Left 4 Dead on the 360.

Callumpy 02-12-2008 09:22

Re: what game are you playing
 
nothing :(

CodFish 02-12-2008 14:26

Re: what game are you playing
 
How very 2006 - I'm still playing Oblivion:D

Enuff 02-12-2008 14:44

Re: what game are you playing
 
A game that is far better than all other games put together... The game of LoVE. :romance:

Nah, I wish! I've just given up playing a virtual dating game on the DS. :mis:

broadbandking 02-12-2008 14:54

Re: what game are you playing
 
Fifa 09,face breaker, shaun white snowboarding and COD5, all on 360

Scrubbs 02-12-2008 15:14

Re: what game are you playing
 
X3 terran conflict

dilli-theclaw 04-12-2008 21:33

Re: what game are you playing
 
Brothers in arms on my iPod touch

Tezcatlipoca 04-12-2008 22:55

Re: what game are you playing
 
Resistance 2 (PS3)

Wicked_and_Crazy 04-12-2008 22:56

Re: what game are you playing
 
need for speed undercover

cant get my sidewinder wheel to work with it though

Uncle Peter 05-12-2008 00:57

Re: what game are you playing
 
Midnight Club:LA (360)

cimt 05-12-2008 01:01

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy (Post 34689855)
need for speed undercover

cant get my sidewinder wheel to work with it though

Apparently that game is terrible, full of glitches and everything?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 34689917)
Midnight Club:LA (360)

What car have you got on it? My current main one is a Lamborghini Miura (I think) which is an OK car for me so far.

Uncle Peter 05-12-2008 01:03

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just a Nissan 240 at the moment, only just started the game really. Enjoying the game up to now, better than I expected especially for 25 quid

SB_07 05-12-2008 22:42

Re: what game are you playing
 
Midnight club LA

Borrowed fable 2, fallout 3 & farcry 2 off someone aswell. And i still have naruto rise of a a ninja waiting to be completed.

Oh and obviously some fifa 09 in between!

Callumpy 10-12-2008 12:11

Re: what game are you playing
 
Saints Row, bored

smeagoly1 10-12-2008 14:12

Re: what game are you playing
 
I got a bit bored with the current crop of PC games, so went back to some oldies like:-
Rendevouz with Rama
Grand Prix Legends, that i never realy stopped playing.
and the old ZORK I,II & III text adventures :)

Help!!! 10-12-2008 15:29

Re: what game are you playing
 
Im trying to get 1000 Gamer points on Need For speed Undercover, I love my bugatti veyron

cimt 10-12-2008 15:45

Re: what game are you playing
 
Call of Duty: World at War // 360

kingbuxton 13-12-2008 22:47

Re: what game are you playing
 
Left 4 Dead. Can't stay off it.

sk8er_boi6000 13-12-2008 23:45

Re: what game are you playing
 
Fakefactory's Cinematic Mod 8.2, reworked version of Half-Life 2 Episode 2

icestar2 14-12-2008 00:05

Re: what game are you playing
 
Mostly LBP and Mirrors Edge on PS3

LemonyBrainAid 14-12-2008 00:15

Re: what game are you playing
 
Surprisingly, nothing!

I've pretty much given up on WoW now, the novelty has sort of worn off I guess. Waiting on Guitar hero to arrive after a good self-shop on play.com with some saved money from my first (over £30, hah) paycheck! :)

SB_07 14-12-2008 01:41

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SB_07 (Post 34690634)
Midnight club LA

Borrowed fable 2, fallout 3 & farcry 2 off someone aswell. And i still have naruto rise of a a ninja waiting to be completed.

Oh and obviously some fifa 09 in between!

+ The Bigs now.

Hom3r 14-12-2008 11:37

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just started The Force Unleashed.

I have noticed that on two occations that when I have tried to jump on to a higher level and missed I have landed in a dead area and the character will not move from the spot he is on.

The Hitman 18-12-2008 12:09

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hom3r (Post 34696468)
Just started The Force Unleashed.

I have noticed that on two occations that when I have tried to jump on to a higher level and missed I have landed in a dead area and the character will not move from the spot he is on.

Well thats the darkside for yer ;)

Uncle Peter 30-12-2008 19:49

Re: what game are you playing
 
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (360) - best in the series yet, great game

BF2 and BF2 Special Forces (PC) - Always like to come back to this for a blast but shame it doesn't support widescreen resolutions properly

icestar2 30-12-2008 19:58

Re: what game are you playing
 
Runaway 2 dream of turtle - PC

LBP MGS pack - PS3

Professor Layton and the Curious Village - DS

MadGamer 30-12-2008 21:16

Re: what game are you playing
 
Football Manager 2009 and I suck

Tezcatlipoca 31-12-2008 00:06

Re: what game are you playing
 
I'm back on The Orange Box (360).

Really need to actually get round to finishing it...

Graham M 31-12-2008 08:10

Re: what game are you playing
 
Guitar Hero III - PS3
Mirror's Edge - PS3

Left 4 Dead - PC
World-of-Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King mmm new graphics :D

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonyBrainAid (Post 34696300)
I've pretty much given up on WoW now, the novelty has sort of worn off I guess.

It won't be long 'til you're back on it, I can more or less guarantee that :p:

cimt 31-12-2008 08:13

Re: what game are you playing
 
I'm currently play Gears of War 2 & CoD:WaW.

I'm currently stuck on WaW. Their Blood, Their Land is the mission I'm on. I'm playing through it on Veteran.

Stephen 31-12-2008 11:13

Re: what game are you playing
 
Currently playing GOW2 (360)

Also picked up Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 in the play.com sale for £20 on the PS3 and its a great game even for me who thinks WWE is a joke and bigger soap than Eastenders!

LemonyBrainAid 31-12-2008 11:34

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham M (Post 34706937)
It won't be long 'til you're back on it, I can more or less guarantee that :p:

Ran my own guild through all the TBC content 'cept SWP and led it through naxx10... Ended up transferring through pure boredom & lack of necessary dedication :sleep:

What server do you play on?

glam_racket 31-12-2008 12:14

Re: what game are you playing
 
Dead Space on the PC and very enjoyable it is too.

I got GTA IV, Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 for Xmas on the 360.

Kids got Rock Band played that quite a bit also.

Charlie_Bubble 31-12-2008 14:11

Re: what game are you playing
 
Far Cry 2 and Prince of Persia. Finding PoP a bit frustrating. The control system is a bit random.

Graham M 31-12-2008 15:18

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonyBrainAid (Post 34707015)
What server do you play on?

Hellfire mainly and Wildhammer occasionally

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34707096)
...Prince of Persia. Finding PoP a bit frustrating. The control system is a bit random.

Glad I picked up Mirrors Edge instead then, controls are difficult to get used to as it uses more or less every button on the pad, but once you've got it, it's ok :)

Hugh 31-12-2008 16:19

Re: what game are you playing
 
COD:WAW (at last).

Finally changed the one I had for one with a manual/key code, installed it yesterday, and downloaded and installed the patch.

Now working my way through the solo game - enjoying it muchly so far.

Hom3r 31-12-2008 18:04

Re: what game are you playing
 
Started my birthday pressie last night Fallout 3.

It starts literally at your birth, then moves to when you are one year old and you have to walk to you daddy.

MadGamer 01-01-2009 19:09

Re: what game are you playing
 
Call Of Duty: World At War

icestar2 01-01-2009 23:35

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham M (Post 34707118)
Glad I picked up Mirrors Edge instead then, controls are difficult to get used to as it uses more or less every button on the pad, but once you've got it, it's ok :)

Me to, The DLC is looking intresting. Cant wait to give that a try. Thought it was a great game if not a bit short. Would love to see the game kept alive with more DLC until hopefully a Mirrors Edge 2 is announced :)

If I remember rightly Dice said something about it being a trilogy if the first was a success. I hope it was !

Tezcatlipoca 02-01-2009 01:34

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 34706901)
I'm back on The Orange Box (360).

Really need to actually get round to finishing it...

Finally finished Half-Life 2 this evening, & have since started on Episode 1.

LemonyBrainAid 02-01-2009 01:47

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham M (Post 34707118)
Hellfire mainly and Wildhammer occasionally



Glad I picked up Mirrors Edge instead then, controls are difficult to get used to as it uses more or less every button on the pad, but once you've got it, it's ok :)

I have a few friends on hellfire - Horde or Alliance?

MadGamer 02-01-2009 11:18

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just finished CoD: WaW. IMO the single player was too short, but Ill keep it for the online play.

Charlie_Bubble 02-01-2009 11:33

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34707873)
Me to, The DLC is looking intresting. Cant wait to give that a try. Thought it was a great game if not a bit short. Would love to see the game kept alive with more DLC until hopefully a Mirrors Edge 2 is announced :)

If I remember rightly Dice said something about it being a trilogy if the first was a success. I hope it was !

The fact it dropped to about £20 a couple of weeks after release should tell you something... :)

I haven't tried the demo as it doesn't interest me, but a couple of friends said it made them feel sick. Apparently quite a few people feel this way after playing, not exactly a good advert for the game.

icestar2 02-01-2009 15:57

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34707994)
The fact it dropped to about £20 a couple of weeks after release should tell you something... :)

I haven't tried the demo as it doesn't interest me, but a couple of friends said it made them feel sick. Apparently quite a few people feel this way after playing, not exactly a good advert for the game.

Dropped yes but this was also happening with alot of games the last couple months. Was bad timming for a released tbh because there as just way to much out between october and christmas.

As for making people feel sick I'v never had that at all from it but I have read some people have but this is nothing new. Its just blown out of proportion as usual. Plenty of games in the past have had similair effects on a small number.

If it does not intrest you fair enough but I think it was a brilliant change the to normal aim and shooting games that just keep popping out.

Stephen 02-01-2009 17:10

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34707994)
The fact it dropped to about £20 a couple of weeks after release should tell you something... :)

I haven't tried the demo as it doesn't interest me, but a couple of friends said it made them feel sick. Apparently quite a few people feel this way after playing, not exactly a good advert for the game.

Its a fantastic game and many games recently have dropped in price, mostly due to so many games getting released and people not having the same amount of cash to spend.

Motion sickness has always effected people playing games, its nothing new. This game is not to blame for that at all.

Uncle Peter 02-01-2009 20:29

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just finished unlocking all of the wrestlers in SVR2009. The lad and myself can now indulge in "brutalising" Ric Flair over the weekend ;)

dilli-theclaw 02-01-2009 20:33

Re: what game are you playing
 
Oolite on mac

Gavin78 03-01-2009 20:10

Re: what game are you playing
 
At the moment I play Navyfield on and off have been since 2005, started playing Mass Effect on pc and the old startrek Armada 2.

I joined Metaboli through Game and Pay £7 a month to download games from them. although you can only play these by logging onto your account. some kind of security protection to stop you from burning the games to CD.

Just bought a Wii but haven't had a chance to play many games with it and last year got an old retro console....Amiga CD32 so played a few games on that.

rogerdraig 03-01-2009 20:21

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quantum of Solace ( my 7 year old wanted it lol ) but once hes in bed its back to COD4

ace1965 03-01-2009 20:35

Re: what game are you playing
 
im playing a online game called America's Army which is free to download at http://www.americasarmy.com/ just complete training then off you go also watch out for the new america's army 3 free to download

my stats http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=669409

ZrByte 03-01-2009 23:11

Re: what game are you playing
 
Been playing Lego Batman and Iron Man on the Wii. Really wasn't keen on the Wii at first but once you get used to the controls its really quite good.

Charlie_Bubble 04-01-2009 12:44

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34708109)
Dropped yes but this was also happening with alot of games the last couple months. Was bad timming for a released tbh because there as just way to much out between october and christmas.

As for making people feel sick I'v never had that at all from it but I have read some people have but this is nothing new. Its just blown out of proportion as usual. Plenty of games in the past have had similair effects on a small number.

If it does not intrest you fair enough but I think it was a brilliant change the to normal aim and shooting games that just keep popping out.

Yes, many games have dropped in price recently, but not down to £25 the week after release in a number of retailers. I saw this on a few retailers sites for under £20 just a 2 or 3 weeks after release. This is normally the sign of a game that hasn't done well. Look at the figures and then tell me it's done well. Compare this to Left 4 Dead, which was released the week after Mirrors Edge and they can't match demand. It's still priced at about the same level as when it was released, because so many want it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 34708142)
Its a fantastic game and many games recently have dropped in price, mostly due to so many games getting released and people not having the same amount of cash to spend.

Motion sickness has always effected people playing games, its nothing new. This game is not to blame for that at all.

I disagree, it's everything to do with the game. In my gaming life, I've only ever had 2 games make me feel physically sick, Postal 2 and some other game I can't remember the name of. It's the way the camera moves on screen that gives you motion sickness. Mirrors Edge has a lot of unusual movement on screen, so yes, you can blame the game. Compare how many people feel ill, even just a little, playing this game with how many would feel ill from a game where camera movement is kept to a minimum.

I haven't played the game. It doesn't really appeal to me. I may rent it in a couple of months and find it to be a great game, but the screen-shots/gameplay movies haven't made me want to go and play it.

Hugh 04-01-2009 12:56

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just finished COD:WAW singleplayer - now on to the Multiplayer, to die quickly and often.......

icestar2 04-01-2009 15:42

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Bubble (Post 34709048)
Yes, many games have dropped in price recently, but not down to £25 the week after release in a number of retailers. I saw this on a few retailers sites for under £20 just a 2 or 3 weeks after release. This is normally the sign of a game that hasn't done well. Look at the figures and then tell me it's done well. Compare this to Left 4 Dead, which was released the week after Mirrors Edge and they can't match demand. It's still priced at about the same level as when it was released, because so many want it.

To be fair I never said it had done well. I was just trying to point out reasons why it may have not. I still stick to my guns that it was a poor time to release. I still think it would have had better sales (Not saying brillinat sales) if it had been released another time.

It also still has its PC release yet to see if it can pick its sales up from that platform.

Also some people are reluctent to change and that with the fact the game was a bit short explains a little more why it may have not done so well.

Left 4 Dead is another pick up and play shooter which almost always do well especially mulitplatforms shooters. Its also a great game to play with friends and alot of gaming is MP this gen so that will also have boosted its sales.

So to sum-up I still really, really enjoyed the game. It was fresh and new. It brought new aspects to a game and showed you a diffrent way to play games and that it does not always have to be shoot this or shoot that.

SB_07 04-01-2009 23:32

Re: what game are you playing
 
FIFA 09, taking a break from everything else at the mo.

Tezcatlipoca 05-01-2009 00:06

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 34707896)
Finally finished Half-Life 2 this evening, & have since started on Episode 1.

Halfway through Episode 2 now. Good stuff. I hope Valve hurry up with Episode 3.

icestar2 05-01-2009 00:36

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 34709506)
Halfway through Episode 2 now. Good stuff. I hope Valve hurry up with Episode 3.

Hahahaha gotta laugh Matt. Valve are one company that really dont believe in rushing games out. Actually they like to delay games for a long as they possibly can lol.

Agreed though I do wish they would hurry up. HL:ep3 will be great and I cant wait to play it :) (Hopefully this year lol)

Tezcatlipoca 05-01-2009 01:04

Re: what game are you playing
 
They do like to take their time, lol.


IIRC, Episode One came out around a year & a half after Half-Life 2, and Episode Two came out around a year & a half after Episode One.

So, going by that, you'd think we'd be seeing Episode Three this Summer... but a bit of Googling & wiki'ing suggests we'll have a longer wait for this one :(

icestar2 05-01-2009 01:44

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt D (Post 34709511)
They do like to take their time, lol.


IIRC, Episode One came out around a year & a half after Half-Life 2, and Episode Two came out around a year & a half after Episode One.

So, going by that, you'd think we'd be seeing Episode Three this Summer... but a bit of Googling & wiki'ing suggests we'll have a longer wait for this one :(

Probably because of left 4 dead which they got out surprisingly fast for valve.

little-j0hn 05-01-2009 13:13

gaming talk
 
hi im a gmod fanatic and i love other source and valve games like counter strike source team fortress portl gmod half life 1 and 2 i love them all and i want to to wat games u guys love and why or even games u hate and y so post w/e i dont mind agrue w/e enjoy

zing_deleted 05-01-2009 13:24

Re: gaming talk
 
:welcome:

Are you from the UK?

pantiome 05-01-2009 19:04

Re: what game are you playing
 
World of Warcraft and Counter-strike : Source :D

moaningmags 05-01-2009 19:23

Re: what game are you playing
 
Wordscape - Sad but just found it again after a 3 or 4 year absence. :D

little-j0hn 06-01-2009 11:59

Re: what game are you playing
 
at the moment the games that i am playin are GMOD my favourite game counter strike source and team fortress 2 i would recommend these games to everyone all u have to do is download steam and buy them they are great

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

yer i am from the uk

cimt 06-01-2009 12:48

Re: what game are you playing
 
Well, in about 10mins I'll be playing Guitar Hero World Tour for 360. :)

Callumpy 08-01-2009 16:58

Re: what game are you playing
 
Guitar Hero World Tour, playing expert for the achievements, gotta do the vocals career though :(

If anyone wants to join me for a band co-op :p: :)

icestar2 08-01-2009 18:05

Re: what game are you playing
 
Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.

Uncle Peter 08-01-2009 18:09

Re: what game are you playing
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icestar2 (Post 34711756)
Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.

Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are Cable Forum