Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Cable Forum Vaccinations (Booster) (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33710685)

Paul 21-12-2021 03:09

Cable Forum Vaccinations (Booster)

It seems like time for a new thread and poll.

Please "vote" for the appropriate option when you have had yours.

(Please only vote once you have had it, not when it is booked).

Add a comment if you wish, I got mine in November (Pfizer).

Chris 21-12-2021 07:54

Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations (Booster)

Got Pfizered last week. Sore upper arm for 3 days but no other ill effects. Two of my offspring are old enough for a 2nd/3rd dose this week, but appointments are getting hard to come by so I have to take them on different days, despite completing their bookings within 10 minutes of each other.

SnoopZ 21-12-2021 07:56

Got mine a few weeks ago, Moderna and a sore arm for a few days.

heero_yuy 21-12-2021 08:08

I had mine on Saturday, Pfizer. Sore arm for a couple of days. No other effects.

tweetiepooh 21-12-2021 09:39

Had Pfizer a few weeks back, sore arm for a day or so and that's it.

Hugh 21-12-2021 09:42

Had my Moderna booster 26th November, felt under the weather for a day, then OK.

Russ 21-12-2021 10:03

Had my Pfizer booster 2 and a half weeks ago. Just had a sore shoulder, the following day was gym day so as per my usual sensibilities I went for a work out which made my arm hurt a hell of a lot more and stayed that way for about 4 days, all my fault of course.

Since then it’s all be fine.

Ken W 21-12-2021 10:33

I had my booster last month (Fyser) and no side effects at all, not even a sore arm.

denphone 21-12-2021 10:59

We both had the Pfizer booster just under 2 weeks ago.

Apart from a sore arm there were no other side effects.

peanut 21-12-2021 11:11

I had the Moderna booster. Arm was really sore for a few days and felt a bit rough the day after for a day or so.

Carth 21-12-2021 11:36

Pfizer a couple of months ago, Pfizer for the first two also.

No effects on the first two, the booster only felt a little sore at the point of injection when I laid on it in bed that evening, nothing after that.

daveeb 21-12-2021 23:03

Pfizer two weeks ago, like many here just a sore arm for 24 hours.

nffc 22-12-2021 16:56

I had Moderna (after Pfizer 1 and 2), sore arm for a few days not just the day after, otherwise fine.

I think a lot of the time the sore arm stuff is just down to the fact it's been injected, these guys are doing injections all the time, presumably some don't quite go in properly, etc etc...

TheDaddy 22-12-2021 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by nffc (Post 36106796)
I had Moderna (after Pfizer 1 and 2), sore arm for a few days not just the day after, otherwise fine.

I think a lot of the time the sore arm stuff is just down to the fact it's been injected, these guys are doing injections all the time, presumably some don't quite go in properly, etc etc...

Not sure I'm buying that, practise makes perfect after all and if they're doing 100 injections a day and get a couple wrong it wouldn't mean every single person I know that's had it gets a sore arm which is what happened, in fact when I had mine if I hadn't got a sore arm I'd be wondering if the booster was going to be effective for me!

Paul 22-12-2021 17:58

A sore arm is a natural reaction to someone sticking a needle in it and injecting something.
Your body detects a possible issue, and your immune system reacts to it, muh like most things, people can react differently.