Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media TV Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   General : ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33688944)

young_timbo 07-08-2013 16:42

Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameseh (Post 35606668)
Its not on Freesat, its on FreeSat From Sky.

thanks, didn't know that. you are so clever and i am wrong. you all beat me again well done. oh wait sorry. i DID know that!!! :D

got freesat from sky but since i'm not a pedant, and because it saves a bit of time, i just like to simply write freesat. this isn't The Lord of the Rings it's a cable discussion page.

@ the guy questioning my finances, i don't like to waste money and neither do my fam. that's why we've got lots of it, because we don't like to waste it. also i hate paying any kind of bill including sports telly, even though it's an essential and must be paid. so i want to get away paying as little as possible as all my interests outside of telly cost me so much i need the cash for those. which are also essentials.

DaMac 07-08-2013 17:08

You can't kick of for saying you could get it on freesat when you meant something else, this would be giving many people false information, instead of calling people pedantic just admit you got it wrong, everybody gets something wrong now and again.

Arthurgray50@blu 07-08-2013 17:32

I think the way VM are treating there customers, who want BT Sport, is a disgrace. I l don't give a damn if VM read this forum or not.

When l spoke to VM Complaints the other day - the CEO was in ' a meeting', this is how much they rate the customer - zero. At the end of the day its us that decide if to watch it. Come 17th August, if its not on the system VM can shove there system where the sun don't shine.

Mad Max 07-08-2013 17:50

Arthur, if you are so peeved about VM why don't you leave?

Dave42 07-08-2013 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu (Post 35606909)
I think the way VM are treating there customers, who want BT Sport, is a disgrace. I l don't give a damn if VM read this forum or not.

When l spoke to VM Complaints the other day - the CEO was in ' a meeting', this is how much they rate the customer - zero. At the end of the day its us that decide if to watch it. Come 17th August, if its not on the system VM can shove there system where the sun don't shine.

Arthur the problem is not VM it BT don't want to wholesale bt sport as proved when they refused to do with sky to and before you say it on sky it only there because you can pay BT directly for it that cant happen on VM so they talking to find a way of getting it and remember BT have cried to Ofcom about sky not wholesaling them sky sports but do the same with BT sports there mega hypocrites and sky has told they they will only wholesale sky sports to bt if bt do same BT refuse it not VM fault deal not done it BT refusing to wholesale get the point Arthur?

colin25 07-08-2013 18:06

Liverpool is on now, bt sport 1, hd

Arthurgray50@blu 07-08-2013 18:09

As far as l am aware BT Channels are testing on VM now, according to DS forums and on the ' coming soon page', but l am aware of the problems involved. My main arguments is that a deal should have been done months ago, not in the last week - or when the directors have ended there round of golf.

denphone 07-08-2013 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin25 (Post 35606943)
Liverpool is on now, bt sport 1, hd

Oh dear Sir you are a mischief maker today and l think its time your master took you back to the tower and locked you up for a while until you realised the error of your ways.;)

telegramsam 07-08-2013 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave42 (Post 35606931)
Arthur the problem is not VM it BT don't want to wholesale bt sport as proved when they refused to do with sky to and before you say it on sky it only there because you can pay BT directly for it that cant happen on VM so they talking to find a way of getting it and remember BT have cried to Ofcom about sky not wholesaling them sky sports but do the same with BT sports there mega hypocrites and sky has told they they will only wholesale sky sports to bt if bt do same BT refuse it not VM fault deal not done it BT refusing to wholesale get the point Arthur?

I thought you could subscribe to channels such as Man. U tv,Chelsea tv and various adult channels direct from their providers on Virgin or have I got that wrong?

nstokes 07-08-2013 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35606952)
Oh dear Sir you are a mischief maker today and l think its time your master took you back to the tower and locked you up for a while until you realised the error of your ways.;)

Den is having another 50 shades of grey fantasys again :D

young_timbo 07-08-2013 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaMac (Post 35606901)
You can't kick of for saying you could get it on freesat when you meant something else, this would be giving many people false information, instead of calling people pedantic just admit you got it wrong, everybody gets something wrong now and again.

everybody here knows it's freesat via sky which has BT Sport. nobody needs it written in full, nobody is that thick.

you are a pedant. is that a forum rule that i have missed? it must be. because most posts are very, very pedantic and tedious.

"Freesat, VIP with MUTV" listed under your name. In normal life I wouldn't bother talking to you, and would just turn my back and walk off even if you were lying on the floor with your arm out saying 'help me, help me please' in a croaky voice. So here I'm gonna do the same if you respond again.

martin201002 07-08-2013 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by telegramsam (Post 35606961)
I thought you could subscribe to channels such as Man. U tv,Chelsea tv and various adult channels direct from their providers on Virgin or have I got that wrong?

Have to subscribe through virgin for those "channels".

denphone 07-08-2013 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstokes (Post 35606970)
Den is having another 50 shades of grey fantasys again :D

George Clooney would be proud of me as we are quite similar Mr Stokes.;):D

DaMac 07-08-2013 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by young_timbo (Post 35606972)
everybody here knows it's freesat via sky which has BT Sport. nobody needs it written in full, nobody is that thick.

you are a pedant. is that a forum rule that i have missed? it must be. because most posts are very, very pedantic and tedious.

"Freesat, VIP with MUTV" listed under your name. In normal life I wouldn't bother talking to you, and would just turn my back and walk off even if you were lying on the floor with your arm out saying 'help me, help me please' in a croaky voice. So here I'm gonna do the same if you respond again.

You've got to be Harry Enfield, your so stereotypical of that character you have to be him.
So this is what you are upto these days.

toady 07-08-2013 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by young_timbo (Post 35606972)

I must be thick then :sulk: