Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : Homeland (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33689971)

Tezcatlipoca 01-10-2012 00:56

Homeland

Season 2 starts tonight in the US, on Showtime :)

cimt 01-10-2012 01:08

Re: Homeland - Season 2

Loved the first season so I'm deffos gunna be watching it. I've read some interesting stuff about what the producers said could happen, so I'll be on the look out to see if it happens.

cimt 09-10-2012 14:26

Just watched episode 2. I didn't expect something that big to be in the second episode. Wonder what Saul will do with that evidence...

danielf 09-10-2012 14:36

I haven't watched it yet (I have recorded episode 1 off C4), but I was wondering where they're going to take it. After Season 1, I thought there wouldn't be much longevity to it, as you can't keep playing the 'has he or hasn't he' game. We'll see, I suppose.

Shadow Demon UK 23-10-2012 18:46

It will be very interesting to see what direction they take this in now after episode 4. Everything is happening much earlier in the season than i thought it would.

Tezcatlipoca 23-10-2012 19:50

Yeah!

I guess they'll try and turn him and get him to work as a double agent...

Kymmy 23-10-2012 20:11

The discussion here has concluded with a bet of Double or Triple agent :D

General Maximus 27-03-2019 10:44

feels like it has been forever since we had a Homeland fix so I wanted to share some latest news as a little teaser. Hopefully we'll get a trailer and a release date soon:

Quote:

The final season of HOMELAND finds Carrie Mathison (Danes) recovering from months of brutal confinement in a Russian gulag. Her body is healing, but her memory remains fractured – which is a problem for Saul, now National Security Advisor to the newly ascendant President Warner (Emmy and Golden Globe winner Beau Bridges). The top priority of Warner’s young administration is an end to the “forever war” in Afghanistan, and Saul has been dispatched to engage the Taliban in peace negotiations. But Kabul teems with warlords and mercenaries, zealots and spies – and Saul needs the relationships and expertise that only his protégé can provide. Against medical advice, Saul asks Carrie to walk with him into the lion’s den – one last time.

Halcyon 27-03-2019 11:19

Will be interesting to see how it ends it being the final season. You could sort of tell that Claire Danes is fed up and wants to move on to other things now but Im hoping it will be a good series.

The last series was not the best with that O'Keefe TV guy and the president stepping down which made everything they tried to do worthless.

General Maximus 30-03-2019 09:38

I thought the last season was pushing the boundaries a bit realism wise so in this final season I am hoping they go back to basic, get her back in the CIA doing what she does best and it is more like season 1 and 2.

Halcyon 01-04-2019 09:56

I agree. Back to the CIA doing what she does best.

General Maximus 09-12-2019 19:54

Re: Homeland

It has been absolutely ages but season is around the corner and here is the new trailer. It looks fantastic:

General Maximus 01-03-2020 20:50

I am absolutely loving this season, it is back to its roots and completely edge-of-your-seat addictive.

nashville 03-03-2020 12:54

I love Homeland but she sure can make some faces,

General Maximus 02-05-2020 18:43

Well what a superb final season for a superb series, it definitely went out with a bang. You look back to the beginning and how it started and so how much has happened since. It makes me want to go back and watch it all again.