Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   UK Timeline : Project Blue Book (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33707500)

cupcakes aka dd 16-03-2019 15:53

Project Blue Book

Project Blue Book explores the story of the real-life, U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFO-related phenomena from 1947-1970. The series stars Aidan Gillen (Game of Thrones).

 TV Show Air Date & Info for the UK

Next UK Air Date: 27th March 2019 (Wednesday)
Next Season Airing: 1
Genre: Drama, Historical, Mystery, Sci-Fi
UK Channel: SyFy
Country of Origin: USA
Renewed: Not Known

denphone 16-03-2019 15:58

Re: Project Blue Book

That looks pretty interesting cupcakes.

General Maximus 16-03-2019 16:30

I have heard it is really good but I haven't watched it yet. They are up to ep 10 in the US:

denphone 16-03-2019 16:36

This sort of subject matter l have always found very fascinating.

cupcakes aka dd 16-03-2019 16:48

Denphone. Check out the website Stillnessinthestorm. Plenty going on in the background for real at the moment.

General Maximus 16-03-2019 16:49

Yeah and it is even better when it is based on a true story and you think some of it actually happened. It is a shame that it doesnt happen today because with everyone having hd cameras on their phone and the ability to share photos and videos instantly globally there would be no refuting the evidence.

denphone 16-03-2019 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd (Post 35987021)
Denphone. Check out the website Stillnessinthestorm. Plenty going on in the background for real at the moment.

l will cupcakes so thanks for that advice.:tu:

Chris 16-03-2019 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35987022)
Yeah and it is even better when it is based on a true story and you think some of it actually happened. It is a shame that it doesnt happen today because with everyone having hd cameras on their phone and the ability to share photos and videos instantly globally there would be no refuting the evidence.

... which really ought to put the 20th century’s flurry of “sightings” and grainy photos/cine footage into some sort of perspective, shouldn’t it? ;)

General Maximus 18-03-2019 18:53

yeah, I live in hope :)

Chris 18-03-2019 20:00

This reminds me of a 90s sci fi series called Dark Skies (which starred a much younger Jeri Ryan). It got canned after one season because, well, it was a bit naff, but a conspiracy theory grew around it, that it had been canned on orders of the US Government because it had got too close to the truth. :rofl:

Hugh 18-03-2019 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 35987439)
This reminds me of a 90s sci fi series called Dark Skies (which starred a much younger Jeri Ryan). It got canned after one season because, well, it was a bit naff, but a conspiracy theory grew around it, that it had been canned on orders of the US Government because it had got too close to the truth. :rofl:

What if the Government started that conspiracy theory to cover up the truth? ;)

Paul 21-11-2019 05:54

This returns for Season 2 on Jan 21st 2020.

I quite enjoyed Season 1 so I'll be looking out for this.

cupcakes aka dd 21-11-2019 14:12

1 Attachment(s)
Seems that Trump is sticking to his promise of draining the swamp and releasing suppressed tech. Trumps uncle was given the task of overseeing Tesla’s documents when he passed away so Trump knows full well what’s going on in the background. A transport revolution is in the making.

Attachment 28137

Chris 21-11-2019 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd (Post 36017842)
Seems that Trump is sticking to his promise of draining the swamp and releasing suppressed tech. Trumps uncle was given the task of overseeing Tesla’s documents when he passed away so Trump knows full well what’s going on in the background. A transport revolution is in the making.

Attachment 28137

There is a world of difference between patenting a process you think will work, and actually building something that works. The filing of patents means nothing in and of itself. This isn’t the first place I’ve seen that fusion reactor patent discussed, and nowhere I have seen it, does anyone think it will work any time soon.

cupcakes aka dd 21-11-2019 15:04

I don’t think it’s a case of now having to get it working. It’s been working for decades but hasn’t been passed on to the general public. A lot of the sighting been reported or not have been these craft and not ET although it’s not to say some of them are more than likely our planetary neighbours.