Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33705924)

passingbat 14-01-2018 23:17

Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr K;35932516

[I
'Trump is up against a strong opponent that is not being mentioned in the press and he is Lucifer.' [/I]

That is true; the bit that follows is garbage.

At some point the devil will take over the World Global government via the Antichrist. Trump, is in his way; because he is against the World Global government.

Last year, across the internet, there was a call for all witch's and satanic groups to pray against Trump and put cures on him. These things are real. Sadly, the satanic groups understand more about spiritual warfare than the modern day church

But you need to understand that the devil works via human beings:

Ephesians 6 v12 New International Version (NIV)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

pip08456 14-01-2018 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932543)
Trump and put cures on him.

Nothing wrong with that.

The rest that surrounds it is garbage though.

Hugh 14-01-2018 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932485)
Trump Has Deep State Terrified – Kevin Shipp; Former CIA Intelligence officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flSYmWkp6Qk

Who also believes in

- Chemtrails
- Weather manipulation
- Vaccinations causing autism
- 9/11 Conspiracy
- Satanic paedophile cults

OLD BOY 15-01-2018 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932543)
That is true; the bit that follows is garbage.

At some point the devil will take over the World Global government via the Antichrist. Trump, is in his way; because he is against the World Global government.

Last year, across the internet, there was a call for all witch's and satanic groups to pray against Trump and put cures on him. These things are real. Sadly, the satanic groups understand more about spiritual warfare than the modern day church

But you need to understand that the devil works via human beings:

Ephesians 6 v12 New International Version (NIV)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I would be truly worried if I believed all that stuff, passingbat!

papa smurf 15-01-2018 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLD BOY (Post 35932566)

And PB is probably very worried that you don't .

Mr K 15-01-2018 10:54

If Trump is the 'Second Coming', he's got a funny way of showing it. Some ladies and nation states would find his ways very mysterious indeed....

passingbat 15-01-2018 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLD BOY (Post 35932566)

Bible prophecy tells me that it is indeed true. And I trust the Bible. Some of the Old Testament is hard for us to understand, but so many of the OT prophecies have come to pass. There were over 300 about the Messiah and Jesus fulfilled them all. The formation of Israel in 1948 fulfilled another. So I believe that Revelation 13 is true, which includes the famous 666 bit and that no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. It's known as The Great Tribulation.

I too would be extremely worried, except that I believe in Jesus and His sacrifice for my sin and I follow him. I believe, based on the early chapters of Revelation, that practising Christians will not go through The Great Tribulation. The 'Rapture' that the Bible talks about, happens before that period.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...13&version=ISV

The first beast is the Antichrist and the second beast is the false prophet. We can now see the reason for the current trend to make all religions believe they all worship the same God; It's in preparation for the coming end times.

Mr K 15-01-2018 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932580)
Bible prophecy tells me that it is indeed true. And I trust the Bible. Some of the Old Testament is hard for us to understand, but so many of the OT prophecies have come to pass. There were over 300 about the Messiah and Jesus fulfilled them all. The formation of Israel in 1948 fulfilled another. So I believe that Revelation 13 is true, which includes the famous 666 bit and that no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. It's known as The Great Tribulation.

I too would be extremely worried, except that I believe in Jesus and His sacrifice for my sin and I follow him. I believe, based on the early chapters of Revelation, that practising Christians will not go through The Great Tribulation. The 'Rapture' that the Bible talks about, happens before that period.

The first beast is the Antichrist and the second beast is the false prophet. We can now see the reason for the current trend to make all religions believe they all worship the same God; It's in preparation for the coming end times.

It could be 'Fake News' Passing Bat. (although if he really could turn water into wine, I too, would be a believer ;) )

papa smurf 15-01-2018 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr K (Post 35932585)
It could be 'Fake News' Passing Bat. (although if he really could turn water into wine, I too, would be a believer ;) )

But you can turn anything into a whine .

passingbat 15-01-2018 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35932546)
Who also believes in

- Chemtrails
- Weather manipulation
- Vaccinations causing autism
- 9/11 Conspiracy
- Satanic paedophile cults

I have not looked into those, though I have heard of them and heard some testimonies relating to the last one.

Have you researched them and come to the conclusion that they are false?

Hugh 15-01-2018 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932603)
I have not looked into those, though I have heard of them and heard some testimonies relating to the last one.

Have you researched them and come to the conclusion that they are false?

Yes

Kursk 15-01-2018 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932580)

If Tim Farron had your integrity, he might still be in the job. Tbf, he has wheeled back on his proclamation about gay sex but, when the cock crowed thrice, he was a denier.

1andrew1 15-01-2018 22:29

Trump embraces globalisation and follows in Bill Clinton's footsteps [but not Obama's] and books his seat to its HQ in Davos. A clear sign that he is turning his back on the ill-informed and treacherous Bannon?
Quote:

Donald Trump plans to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos - the first sitting US president to attend the annual gathering in almost two decades.
The Swiss mountain village conference attracts some of the richest and most powerful people in the world and has become a byword for the global business interests Mr Trump often attacks.
This year's theme: creating a shared future in a fractured world, appears to clash with Trump's populist rhetoric.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42628142

passingbat 15-01-2018 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1andrew1 (Post 35932679)
Trump embraces globalisation and follows in Bill Clinton's footsteps [but not Obama's] and books his seat to its HQ in Davos. A clear sign that he is turning his back on the ill-informed and treacherous Bannon?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42628142

Do you have an advance copy of what he is planning to say?

A couple of months ago he addressed the globalist United Nations and told them off in no uncertain way. I lost count of the times that Trump said, 'Sovereign Nations'.

1andrew1 15-01-2018 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by passingbat (Post 35932682)
Do you have an advance copy of what he is planning to say?

A couple of months ago he addressed the globalist United Nations and told them off in no uncertain way. I lost count of the times that Trump said, 'Sovereign Nations'.

A couple of months ago he and Bannon were on speaking terms. A lot has changed since then or Trump would never have accepted the invitation. I suspect Trump is doing this as Bannon advised him not to do it plus he will like the attention.
Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.