Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Annoying things in life (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=4877)

Jerrek 04-12-2003 19:40

Annoying things in life

What little things in life annoy you? Not gettting ****es off, or angered, just, annoying...

For me it is someone not following the urinal code of conduct. Ie: Three urinals. It really annoys me if someone decides to take the middle one.

:p

Graham F 04-12-2003 19:49

Re: Annoying things in life

When I give people information and then they ignore it, that really winds me up :)

Russ 04-12-2003 19:51

People who say "uz" instead of "us" :grind:

kronas 04-12-2003 19:54

when people do not take you seriously because of your age which is irelavant

and disregard your view on things because its from a diffarent perspective to theres

wont stop me from from speaking my mind :afire: :Peace:

iadom 04-12-2003 19:56

The list is almost endless, but a few are,

Litter louts.
Dog fouling.
Ill mannered children.
Pushy, arrogant drivers.
Reality TV shows.
People who are rude or offensive on forums.;)
etc,etc,etc,

Oh, and, people_who_post_on_forums_like_this. If you know what ( or who ) I mean.:rolleyes:

Chris 04-12-2003 19:57

When people get a chip on their shoulder because of their age ;) :D :Peace:

Seriously though ... people who deliberately straddle two spaces in a car park so no-one gets close enough to scratch the paint on their fancy Alfa or BMW, or people who accidentally straddle two spaces because they are too lazy or arrogant to park carefully, or people who park in disabled or parent-with-child spaces when they are neither disabled nor accompanied by children ... all in all, I seem to find car parks distressing.

Russ 04-12-2003 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kronas
and disregard your view on things because its from a diffarent perspective to theres

Yes, I've experienced a bit of that recently.... :p :D

kronas 04-12-2003 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ D
Yes, I've experienced a bit of that recently.... :p :D

now now........mind games ;)

lets not argue we might annoy someone :D

Flubflow 04-12-2003 20:15

Local councils/councillors/politicians who are so far up each others bottoms or bicker amongst themselves so much that they have not got any time for real people/issues.

SnuggleBug 04-12-2003 20:37

You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up :beer:

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this

virtual-angel 04-12-2003 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
You know what I find the most annoying Russ D? People who screw you and your family over right under your nose, then feed you a pack of lies....then continue to feed you a pack of lies with absolutely no intention of rectifying the harm caused....while all the while putting on a friendly face and making endless empty promises. and then (!) completely blanking you thinking they've got away with it leaving masses of damage behind.

I suggest you get in touch, i know how you feel about having your personal life out in the open.

Speak soon hunni, bottoms up :beer:

Apologies to anyone else who had to read this

ummm okay then :confused:

Ramrod 04-12-2003 20:48

Patients who don't turn up.
Middle lane owners.
People who park in mother & baby spots when they don't have small children with them. (ditto for disabled parking)
Council planning dept. officials (there is a special place in hell for them)
I could carry on....

Ramrod 04-12-2003 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnuggleBug
<snip>

Wow! Should we all leave quietly now........?

Theodoric 04-12-2003 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by iadom
The list is almost endless, but a few are,

Litter louts.
Dog fouling.
Ill mannered children.
Pushy, arrogant drivers.
Reality TV shows.
People who are rude or offensive on forums.;)
etc,etc,etc,

Oh, and, people_who_post_on_forums_like_this. If you know what ( or who ) I mean.:rolleyes:

This dog fouling? Wouldn't the RSPCA have something to say about it? :D

Theodoric 04-12-2003 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerrek
What little things in life annoy you? Not gettting ****es off, or angered, just, annoying...

For me it is someone not following the urinal code of conduct. Ie: Three urinals. It really annoys me if someone decides to take the middle one.

:p

Not necessarily. :)

1) The 2 outer ones may be in use. Forcing your way into one of these is asking for a bunch of fives.

2) I don't know about Canadian ones, but British toilets often have a low-placed urinal at one end for the use of children, so the prospective urinator has only a practical choice of 2 urinals.

3) Again, possibly a British habit, but some people seem to regard urinals as alternative ash trays. I prefer not to be staring at a mess of disintegrating dog ends.

4) The quality of the graffiti. Those above the middle urinal could well be of a superior quality.