Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you eating now? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33652936)

Sox 14-08-2009 18:29

Re: What are you eating now thread?

Just finished some nice Fish N Chips N Mushy Peas :)

bjorkiii 14-08-2009 18:32

Dont no wether to have rice or chips with some reggae reggae chicken ? have to make my mind up soon i,m nearly full up of stella ;)

lucy7 16-08-2009 07:37

Just about to have 2 boiled eggs, with bovril toast soldiers, and a nice cup of tea.
Served up in bed by my better half......

I have been awake since 4.45, and am now starving.

AntiSilence 16-08-2009 16:05

Nothing yet but I'm damn hungry lol. Gotta cook something, just not sure what yet.

joglynne 16-08-2009 17:42

We normally have a Full Sunday Lunch but for some reason "we" forget to get a joint of meat so we are having all the trimmings but with Cumberland Sausages from the freezer.

I shan't tell him it's a good substitute though, well not until he's done all the washing up as a penance. :D

Ramrod 16-08-2009 19:03

BBQ. Burgers, chicken and pork chops :)

Kymmy 16-08-2009 20:26

Lamb Seek kebab :) Everything from the bread to the sauces was home made :)

Freshly baked garlic naan, lamb/corriander/chili kebabs, fresh salad, mint/cucumber yoghurt, paprika yoghurt, sweet mango sauce and topped off with chopped jalapeno's and pickled lombardi green chillies

YUMMY

Sox 16-08-2009 21:00

Grapes,Cherries,Strawberries,Blueberries & Raspberries :D

Peter_ 16-08-2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sox (Post 34855576)
Grapes,Cherries,Strawberries,Blueberries & Raspberries :D

That lot will ensure you are loose tomorrow:D:D:D

webcrawler2050 16-08-2009 22:51

Cheese

homealone 16-08-2009 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymmy (Post 34855557)
Lamb Seek kebab :) Everything from the bread to the sauces was home made :)

Freshly baked garlic naan, lamb/corriander/chili kebabs, fresh salad, mint/cucumber yoghurt, paprika yoghurt, sweet mango sauce and topped off with chopped jalapeno's and pickled lombardi green chillies

YUMMY

Yummy indeed - if it tasted half as good as it sounds you must have had an excellent meal :tu:

My 'dinner' tonight was grilled lamb chops with a mustard/garlic crust, charlotte potatoes & loads of broad & runner beans picked fresh from the garden - followed by some gorgeous raspberries, also fresh from the garden :tu:

lauzjp 17-08-2009 15:59

I am going to have to try harder not to eat as much. Why oh why do I have such a compulsion to eat eat eat. So depressing! :(

dilli-theclaw 17-08-2009 16:18

Dunno, I'm always munching. I dont know what I'm supposed to / not supposed to eat with my cholesterol / diabetes so I have no idea if it's doing me good or not.

Wish I could stop munchng tho.

lucy7 17-08-2009 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauzjp (Post 34856012)
I am going to have to try harder not to eat as much. Why oh why do I have such a compulsion to eat eat eat. So depressing! :(

Shouldn't type this really, but hey ho!
My best diet ever was white wine and cigarettes............many moons ago when I was young and foolish:)

Everytime I felt the need for food, I would go outside with a cig and a cup of tea, and then on the evening, replaced it with a glass of white!
It didnt last long that form of food control, just as well really or I would be dead!

So foolish, but then I had a idiot husband then who was just into the blonde slim young thing being on the end of him arm;):)

I drink loads of water now, it tends to fill me up before I eat.

Food like alot of things we put near our mouths can be so addictive.

Home made fish cakes with new pots and salad coming up, prepared by my lovely son who is my good books at the mo!!!

lucy7 23-08-2009 19:04

Home made chicken and vegtable curry with white rice, lovely, cooked by my husband.
I will do the washing up!