Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Child grooming gang found guilty (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33687539)

Taf 08-05-2012 20:55

Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation, accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming.

"There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said.

"There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals.

"They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463

I think Asians would like these men properly identified as Pakistani and 1 Afghani.

budwieser 08-05-2012 20:59

I can`t say what i`d like to see happen to these guilty ones on this forum but it involves lots of pain in ways you can`t believe! :mad::mad:

RizzyKing 08-05-2012 21:09

Put them in a room with a few of the public a lot more cost effective then even the shorter then they deserve sentence they are likely to get. Complete **** of the earth that have no place in any civilised society.

watzizname 08-05-2012 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35425137)
I see,

Far as i am concerned they should have the book thrown at them because of the crime they have committed. Unfortunately i fear they will be given a mere slapped hand and told not to do it again.

They've been given prison sentences, will most likely be on the sex offenders register till the day they die, will never be allowed to be alone with a child or vulnerable person for the rest of their lives and will have to suffer whatever society and their own community send their way..

I doubt very much that a slapped hand will even make the list.

Osem 08-05-2012 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by watzizname (Post 35425163)
They've been given prison sentences, will most likely be on the sex offenders register till the day they die, will never be allowed to be alone with a child or vulnerable person for the rest of their lives and will have to suffer whatever society and their own community send their way..

Not sure how that'd ever be enforced. :confused:

budwieser 08-05-2012 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by watzizname (Post 35425163)

How did they find themselves in the position of being with these `Vulnerable children` in the first place.?
:(
These kind of people are always finding ways to get close to what they want.
Kill them all.

martyh 08-05-2012 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osem (Post 35425169)
Not sure how that'd ever be enforced. :confused:

reading that article it would appear that there is a network of these types of people who would likely give shelter to anyone leaving jail and possibly aiding them in getting contact with young girls

Osem 08-05-2012 21:27

Could well be. In any event, uell unless they're all going to be watched 24/7, there's no way anyone can claim they'll never be allowed to be alone with other vulnerable children. It can't be prevented.

Hom3r 08-05-2012 21:28

IMHO whole life no parole no human rights BS.

Then put in non segregation cells.

Or lock them in the room with the mothers.

nomadking 08-05-2012 21:36

If Islam is not a factor, how come groups of Muslims like this, seemingly form relatively easily. They are not previously known sex offenders or widely spread around the country who find they have a common 'interest'. How easy is it to find people immediately around you that you think would be interested in such illegal activities, or at least be trusted not to report you to the police, if the idea was put to them. Could groups of Christians, Sikh, Hindus etc form on the same basis?

martyh 08-05-2012 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osem (Post 35425188)
Could well be. In any event, uell unless they're all going to be watched 24/7, there's no way anyone can claim they'll never be allowed to be alone with other vulnerable children. It can't be prevented.

quite agree ,and there is evidence to support that the sex offenders register is not working as well as it should

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...ren_in_Dorset/

danielf 08-05-2012 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomadking (Post 35425209)
Could groups of Christians, Sikh, Hindus etc form on the same basis?

*COUGH* Catholic Church *COUGH*

martyh 08-05-2012 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomadking (Post 35425209)
If Islam is not a factor, how come groups of Muslims like this, seemingly form relatively easily. They are not previously known sex offenders or widely spread around the country who find they have a common 'interest'. How easy is it to find people immediately around you that you think would be interested in such illegal activities, or at least be trusted not to report you to the police, if the idea was put to them. Could groups of Christians, Sikh, Hindus etc form on the same basis?

do we know they are Muslim ?

nomadking 08-05-2012 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielf (Post 35425217)
*COUGH* Catholic Church *COUGH*

They didn't agree with what was going on, merely trying to 'protect' the image of the church. Could one RC approach another RC to participate? Were there large groups of RCs banding together as easily as this?

danielf 08-05-2012 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomadking (Post 35425219)
They didn't agree with what was going on, merely trying to 'protect' the image of the church. Could one RC approach another RC to participate? Were there large groups of RCs banding together as easily as this?

They allowed it to continue. Is that easy enough for you?