Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Nintendo Games Systems (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33683006)

devilincarnate 23-11-2011 20:23

The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

Is any one out there playing this and also hooked on this game:confused:

Lew 27-11-2011 22:36

re: The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

I picked it up yesterday (I got the bundle with the Zelda-themed Wiimote). I'm enjoying it so far.

downquark1 28-11-2011 10:53

I won't get to a wii until christmas but I fully intend to.

denphone 28-11-2011 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilincarnate (Post 35334289)
Is any one out there playing this and also hooked on this game:confused:

l was thinking of getting this game and from the clips that l have seen and from some of the reviews l think this will be a likely purchase for me this christmas.

Lew 28-11-2011 12:09

Just remember that it requires the Wii MotionPlus or Wii Remote Plus so if you just have the older Wii Remote you'll need to upgrade.

downquark1 28-11-2011 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lew (Post 35336495)
Just remember that it requires the Wii MotionPlus or Wii Remote Plus so if you just have the older Wii Remote you'll need to upgrade.

Yes, I got one of the gold editions :D

denphone 28-11-2011 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lew (Post 35336495)

Thanks for that information and a little extra cost on top.:)

Lew 28-11-2011 12:58

The special edition pack is very good value if you need a new controller. It's £20 more than the normal edition which is a very good price for a Wii Remote Plus.

denphone 28-11-2011 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lew (Post 35336535)
The special edition pack is very good value if you need a new controller. It's £20 more than the normal edition which is a very good price for a Wii Remote Plus.

You are costing me more as every minute ticks by:D but seriously l have just seen it on Amazon and it retails at £49.99 and l have got to have it.

devilincarnate 28-11-2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lew (Post 35336342)
I picked it up yesterday (I got the bundle with the Zelda-themed Wiimote). I'm enjoying it so far.

Watch out it is addictive:)

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35336539)
You are costing me more as every minute ticks by:D but seriously l have just seen it on Amazon and it retails at £49.99 and l have got to have it.

Den just get it as it is a brilliant game (as you should be able to tell with the amount of posts that I have done since getting the game):erm:

denphone 28-11-2011 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilincarnate (Post 35336607)
Watch out it is addictive:)

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

Den just get it as it is a brilliant game (as you should be able to tell with the amount of posts that I have done since getting the game):erm:

Yes you have been silent lately but yes l will get the game but sometimes l wish there was 48 hours in a day so we could do everything.:D

Stephen 28-11-2011 16:20

I love Zelda and have played and completed every version so far, but no longer owning a Wii I may have to give this one a miss :(

devilincarnate 28-11-2011 19:44

Re: The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35336622)
I love Zelda and have played and completed every version so far, but no longer owning a Wii I may have to give this one a miss :(

I have played them all and will have to say that you are going to miss out on this game? As they have taken all that they have done and put it in to this game.

Plus it is the 25th Anniversary of Zelda as well.

devilincarnate 01-12-2011 21:32

How is everyone who has got this game getting on with it?

Kingofthedead4 07-12-2011 08:37

Nintendo has responded to a glitch found in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that could render the game impossible to complete.

The glitch occurs when completing a very specific sequence of tasks during a quest late in the game. If the glitch is triggered, events required to complete the game will not occur.

Nintendo has responded by detailing the exact sequence that triggers the glitch so that it may be avoided.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...tch-found.html