Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   General : Renewals & Cancellations (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33677755)

carlwaring 20-11-2012 18:01

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Wow! Two duds from Kelsey Grammar. Bet he's a bit upset.

passingbat 20-11-2012 18:30

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35499616)
Not sure if any of you watch this but Boss has been cancelled by Starz.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...easons/158497/

A UK channel recently picked that up, More4, I think; they still have 2 seasons worth to show.

muppetman11 25-11-2012 21:46

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Had to come on here to vent :mad:

Just watched the final ever episode of CSI Miami and wow what a let down.:(

I've seen reports that the final episode was filmed before they decided to cut the show , not sure how true that is , but wouldn't you have thought they'd have planned a real cracker of a finale for a show what's entertained fans for 10 seasons. Sorry CBS but you've disappointed big time :td:

MalteseFalcon 25-11-2012 23:07

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
I agree, taped it expecting one of the main people to be killed off and a total damp squib. I also cannot believe the number of chances that Wolfe bloke got. One of his mistakes in a real crime lab and he woulda been out on his backside.

Stephen 25-11-2012 23:40

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
It's true, it was just on a break when it got cancelled. Notice to film a proper ending.

cimt 26-11-2012 00:35

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Agreed about CBS not giving this a proper ending but I'm pretty sure it had already finished airing when it was cancelled.

Merlin is ending after a Christmas special this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s53/m...ries-five.html

EDIT; Just checked it out and the final episode aired in April and it was cancelled in May.

tizmeinnit 26-11-2012 10:36

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35502260)
Agreed about CBS not giving this a proper ending but I'm pretty sure it had already finished airing when it was cancelled.

Merlin is ending after a Christmas special this year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s53/m...ries-five.html

EDIT; Just checked it out and the final episode aired in April and it was cancelled in May.

so somehow between now and Christmas Arthur grows old Gawain goes off on his quests Lancelot comes back and whisks off Gwen,Mordred and Morgana get together build an army takes on Arthur and Mordred kills him. A lot to happen in a christmas special lol

cimt 22-12-2012 03:34

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
So I have good news and bad news. Lets start with the bad news.

Leverage has been cancelled by TNT. The season finale of this season was supposedly written as a series finale just in case.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/162759/

The good news is that How I Met Your Mother has supposedly been renewed for a 9th season. If it's true then the chances are that it'll be the final season.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...closed/162762/

telegramsam 22-12-2012 14:58

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Sad about Leverage being cancelled. Never heard of How I Met Your Mother so not bothered about that one.
May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Paul 22-12-2012 17:26

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Never heard of Leverage.

Really pleased that HIMYM got a 9th season, lets hope they wrap it up properly since they know its pretty much going to be the final season.

Kymmy 23-12-2012 07:50

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Leverage is great but I do think they've taken it as far as it'll go...

Paul, find series one and give it a go..

v0id 24-12-2012 19:29

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M (Post 35515519)
..

Really pleased that HIMYM got a 9th season, lets hope they wrap it up properly since they know its pretty much going to be the final season.

They've already started with the flashback episodes like Friends did, which seems strange because the whole show is one giant flashback.

..so, I'm thinking they're going to stretch it out to 10 seasons, since "it's basically Friends without boring ruddy Ross" :D

cimt 08-01-2013 16:29

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Bones has been renewed for a 9th season. :D

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ason-9/164410/

Stuart 08-01-2013 16:32

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by v0id (Post 35516138)
They've already started with the flashback episodes like Friends did, which seems strange because the whole show is one giant flashback.

..so, I'm thinking they're going to stretch it out to 10 seasons, since "it's basically Friends without boring ruddy Ross" :D

Or the humour, from what I have seen. Still, we don't all have to like the same thing.

Paul 08-01-2013 23:07

Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 35520820)
Bones has been renewed for a 9th season. :D

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ason-9/164410/

Excellent.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.