Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : Timeless (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33705400)

Mick 17-09-2017 14:17

Timeless

Started watching this and I have to say, really got in to it. Has that cause and effect feeling with the expected paradox, when a historical event has been altered because villains have gone back in time and altered a well known documented event.

Season 1 has 16 episodes. On my 6th episode so far. So going to enjoy the rest to come. :)

denphone 17-09-2017 14:23

Re: Timeless

l shall take a look at it later.

Paul 17-09-2017 14:40

Strange, I thought we had a thread for this already.

Timeless was excellent, and is currently famous for being resurrected from the dead.
It was cancelled, and then a few days later renewed for a second season of 10 episodes.

Mick 17-09-2017 14:49

I thought I had seen a thread on it already and I thought, may be someone went back in time and deleted it. Not the guilty one btw ;) oops:

Stephen 17-09-2017 15:29

I am sure there was a thread too.

Glad it got uncancelled as it is a really good show with the butterfly effect in full use.

adzii_nufc 17-09-2017 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35916873)
I am sure there was a thread too.

Glad it got uncancelled as it is a really good show with the butterfly effect in full use.

I'm unaware of a thread but I can remember discussions about it in the Schedule thread from 2016. If that can be dug up, there's discussions there. Edit: http://cableforum.co.uk/board/showth...hp?t=33703326&

Stephen 17-09-2017 18:32

Ahhh maybe that is where we were talking about it.

pip08456 22-01-2018 19:25

The canceled-then-quickly-renewed NBC series Timeless has gotten a Season 2 premiere date. The sophomore season of the popular time travel series will debut at 10 PM March 11.

http://deadline.com/2018/01/timeless...medium=twitter

Paul 22-01-2018 22:24

Nice, that date hasnt turned up on my usual site yet. :)

Paul 13-03-2018 12:29

Watched Season 2 Episode 1 last night.

A good solid start to the second season, with some unexpected events, especially with Lucy, I didnt think she would actually kill anyone.

A shame its only 10 episodes, but if they continue with this promising start, then season 2 is going to be good.

Mick 13-03-2018 18:46

Oh good to know this is now on, I enjoyed the first season of this.

General Maximus 06-05-2018 08:46

Quote:

No, #Clockblockers. You didn’t accidentally take the Lifeboat back to last spring. It is May of 2018, yet the Timeless TV show on NBC could be cancelled — again and much more permanently. Still, executive producers and co-creators Eric Kripke and Shawn Ryan aren’t about to let Rittenhouse make catastrophic changes to the television timeline — at least not without a fight. Today, Kripke released a letter (below) explaining why Timeless is on the cancellation/renewal “bubble,” and that it is time for fans to do the most important thing — watch live — when Timeless airs on NBC.

Your assignment: Watch the May 6th episode, “The Day Reagan Was Shot,” at 10:00pm ET/PT, during the NBC broadcast. Kripke also revealed the season two finale (which we hope isn’t the Timeless TV series finale), will air earlier — on Sunday, May 13th at 9:00pm ET/PT, to accommodate the two-hour episode and gage its Nielsen ratings performance in a more family-friendly timeslot. Watch that when it airs, too. The two-part second season finale installments are entitled “The General” and “Chinatown” (check out all three episode descriptions, after Kripke’s letter).

Stephen 07-05-2018 08:24

I hope it works and we get a third season.

Been loving season 2.

General Maximus 07-05-2018 09:25

I wouldn't hold your breath, I have just had a look at the ratings. It is the 3rd worst series on NBC out of 19 primetime series and both the rating and number of viewers are down 43% compared to last year which is astonishing. I have never seen a drop that big. Interesting for comparison, Taken (the series) which is at the bottom of the list had more viewers but a very similar decline in number (46%) and it has been cancelled.

pip08456 07-05-2018 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35946122)
I wouldn't hold your breath, I have just had a look at the ratings. It is the 3rd worst series on NBC out of 19 primetime series and both the rating and number of viewers are down 43% compared to last year which is astonishing. I have never seen a drop that big. Interesting for comparison, Taken (the series) which is at the bottom of the list had more viewers but a very similar decline in number (46%) and it has been cancelled.

It is rumoured NBC will be looking at the earlier airing time next week for the 2 ep finale to see if it will effect viewing figures.