Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : The Mandalorian (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33708038)

Mick 11-02-2021 19:51

Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36070239)
Can not wait for season 3 of The Mandalorian I wonder if we will ever see Grogu again or find out if he was killed by Kylo Ren

Grogu is an essential part of success of the Mandalorian, I can see them wanting to bring him back at some point.

Jaymoss 11-02-2021 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 36070241)
Grogu is an essential part of success of the Mandalorian, I can see them wanting to bring him back at some point.

Yeah I hope so . Much better to think nice thoughts than where the thread was going :)

Pierre 12-02-2021 10:25

I don’t think she did anything wrong, and her point was valid and an important one. But she did it clumsily. For big corporations such as family friendly Disney they won’t take any chances and have proven that in the past with Guardians director James Gunn ( although I think they have now backtracked on that and he is doing the third movie now)

Pierre 13-02-2021 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36063136)
I guess I’m spoiled by being old enough to have been brought up on British TV pre-realism, when everything was presented as electronic theatre and you were supposed to engage your imagination to overcome the limitations of VFX and studio-bound storytelling.

Luke’s face could have been better rendered for sure, but to say it ruined anything is a bit much.

Do you know, I watched the episode again tonight and it wasn’t as bad as I got all worked up about. It was by no means good, but neither was it as bad as I initially took umbrage to.

So I admit, I may have over reacted a tad.

General Maximus 10-03-2021 12:16

https://news.sky.com/story/walt-disn...rture-12241548

Quote:

The Walt Disney Company does not have a "blacklist" for conservatives and is neither "left-leaning or right-leaning", its chief executive has said.

It comes amid accusations of cancel culture in the entertainment industry which resurfaced in February after actress Gina Carano left her role as warrior Cara Dune in Star Wars spin-off series, The Mandalorian.

LucasFilm, the Disney Studios subsidiary behind the Stars Wars franchise, said the 38-year-old star was responsible for "abhorrent and unacceptable" social media posts after she reportedly referenced the Nazis' treatment of Jewish people while discussing political differences in the US now. The hashtag #FireGinaCarano had trended on Twitter as a result of her reported social media posts.

It then emerged that Pedro Pascal, the titular star of the series, had also used the Holocaust to make a political point - reportedly comparing children in cages at the US southern border to Jews in concentration camps in 2018 - but kept his job.

In a statement released following Carano's departure, Lucasfilm said: "Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future.

"Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable." Addressing the issue of political bias during an annual shareholder meeting, Disney boss Bob Chapek said the company is not "left-leaning or right-leaning" but stands "for values that are universal: values of respect, values of decency, values of integrity and values of inclusion", when asked if it had a "blacklist".

He added: "And we seek to have not only how we operate but the content that we make reflective of the rich diversity of the world that we live in. And I think that's a world that we all should live in, in harmony and peace."
Mr Chapek also announced during the meeting that the Disney+ streaming service has surpassed 100 million global paid subscribers, 16 months after its launch.

Main rival Netflix had more than 203 million subscribers as of January.

Former MMA star Carano, who was a fan favourite on The Mandalorian, has since announced she is working on a new film project with conservative media company The Daily Wire.

Stuart 12-03-2021 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 36070213)
Irrelevant. Only she did not make such comments in the work place - she made them on her own social media posts. They are her own private remarks not made during any performance.

I'm not famous, and where I am followed, it's by a few people, mostly friends and family, but I am always careful what I post, particularly on social media. I advise friends and family to do the same.

Sadly, one of my friends wasn't so careful, and one night, after apparently having an argument in the office of the man who was then both mine and his boss, went home, logged on to facebook and posted something about working for ****wit bosses. The next day, he was called into the boss, and told, in no uncertain terms to delete the post. He did, and promptly removed everyone he worked with from his facebook friends list.

When I discussed it with him in work a few days later he said it was because someone clearly told our boss what he put (or boss was not on facebook, so wouldn't have seen the post). Slightly offended by this (as I did not, and would not have reported anyone for this), I pointed out he had the boss's wife as a facebook friend, and it's likely she reported him, so he added me again.

I point this out because we do have a clause in our employment contracts that if we say or do anything to bring the organisation we worked for into disrepute, we could be fired for misconduct.

I've read that a lot of stars in TV shows and films do have a clause in their contract that specifically states they can't post or say anything that might be considered offensive. I've certainly heard it happens in UK productions, and I'd be staggered if it wasn't already happening in US productions. After all, whether they are left or right leaning, the likes of Disney want to sell their products to as many people as possible, regardless of whether they are left or right wing.

Taken on it's own, Gina Carino's post isn't what I'd call offensive. A bit clumsy, IMO, but I think I saw the point she was trying to make. Taken with other posts, which I didn't see, so can't judge, it could imply racism.

Paul 13-03-2021 00:20

I have little sympathy for these people who post stuff on anti social media and then get into trouble. They shoud avoid it like the plague.

I have a facebook account, which I probably view once or twice per week, and use once every two weeks to order from a local pub. You could count the number of times I post per year on one hand. I still have a twitter account, I cant remember when I last looked at it.

AFAIK, I even have an Instagram account somewhere, I cant remember why I created it, I dont think I have ever logged back into it.

pip08456 09-07-2021 21:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 36070241)

Then they have to bring him back for this!

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/atta...9&d=1625860596

Jaymoss 09-07-2021 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by pip08456 (Post 36085793)
Then they have to bring him back for this!

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/atta...9&d=1625860596

Kylo Ren killed him anyway hehehehe

General Maximus 28-07-2021 11:09

Quote:

Lucasfilm's Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) has hired to its team a YouTuber who went viral with a video that showed him using deepfake technology to improve upon the special effects in an episode of "The Mandalorian."

A representative for ILM told TheWrap that it hired the YouTuber who goes by the name Shamook, who scored nearly 2 million views for a video from December that tweaks the VFX of a scene in which a digitally de-aged Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) makes a cameo in the season 2 finale of "The Mandalorian."

"Industrial Light and Magic is always on the lookout for talented artists and have in fact hired the artist that goes by the online persona ‘Shamook,' a rep for the special effects company said. "Over the past several years ILM has been investing in both machine learning and A.I. as a means to produce compelling visual effects work and it’s been terrific to see momentum building in this space as the technology advances."

https://www.thewrap.com/lucasfilms-i...e-mandalorian/

I thought we had discussed this at the time but we didn't. What they did with Luke completely ruined it for me and when I saw the deepfake (not this side by side comparison but a full normal altered scene) the first thing I said to everyone was "why don't Lucasfilm use this dude and his footage and change it" and everyone replied saying what he has done was illegal bla bla bla. I am glad ILM have noticed it and taken the opportunity to improve going forward. My next hope is they do what they have done numerous times with the films and is to go back and make a permanent fix with this guy's version plus let him fix the sync issues. Everyone said it couldn't be done because it is a tv series on a budget and they did the best they could yet this guy did it in four days and could have done better if he had more time.

Chris 28-07-2021 12:07

He didn’t start from scratch though did he - absolutely everything about that scene was already established. Lighting, camera angles, movement of the body double and every other decision was taken and all Shamook has done is the final mapping of a young Mark Hamill face onto the scene, with the added advantage of having seen it done already, allowing him to reflect on where improvements could be made before starting work.

Had he been working for ILM at the time, four whole days of his time contracted out to Disney/Lucasfilm would not have come cheap. The fact is, it *is* a TV show on a budget and talented though this guy is, had he been bound by the timescales, editorial decisions and budget at the time, and asked to create the effect from scratch rather than improving on someone else’s take on it, there’s no guarantee he would have done better. This hiring by ILM, wise though it is, does not in itself mean that he is vastly more talented than those already on staff and it can’t be taken as an admission by ILM that they screwed it up.

Incidentally, I think they could have done better, and probably should have given the emotional impact it was supposed to have. If it was a time or budget issue, then that’s bad production planning. But it really didn’t ruin the episode as some have claimed. Such histrionics are unnecessary.

General Maximus 28-07-2021 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36087672)
But it really didn’t ruin the episode as some have claimed.

It did for me and this is what my realism factor is all about. You couldn't watch that scene and believe that was really Luke. Instead you just see an obvious bodge job which distracts you and takes you out of the "moment" which you are deeply and emotionally invested in.

Chris 28-07-2021 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36087673)
It did for me and this is what my realism factor is all about. You couldn't watch that scene and believe that was really Luke. Instead you just see an obvious bodge job which distracts you and takes you out of the "moment" which you are deeply and emotionally invested in.

As I’ve said before, your ‘realism factor’ is the problem here. If you can’t engage with visual storytelling unless what you see is hyper-real then that’s a failure of your imagination, not of the production (even if certain things could have been done better). Throughout all of history, theatre has required its audience to become part of the creative process, using the imagination to fill in necessary gaps in the story that are caused by limitations in staging or timing. Recent developments in CGI don’t absolve you of that; great swathes of any story are either implied or dealt with in shorthand and require imaginative input on your part. Come to think of it though you’ve expressed dissatisfaction about that as well - when Mando’s ship got beaten up you found it difficult to engage with the next chapter of the story because it required you to accept he had spent time getting it repaired rather than actually showing you the whole process.

There is always room in film criticism to discuss how well any production handles audience engagement. A film-maker’s prerogative to ask the audience to engage its imagination doesn’t absolve them from doing their best and it doesn’t prevent a critic from suggesting they could have done better. But I don’t think you’re engaging in an honest critical process here. One piece of CGI that could have been done better just doesn’t ruin anything. If it did so for you, I really think you need to critically examine your approach to film before you criticise the film itself.

Jaymoss 28-07-2021 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36087673)

I feel really sorry for you, the fact in your world a bit of cgi spoiled it for you. Also please stop speaking for others and replace you with I because you only know how it effected you and not everyone else.

"I" loved the episode

pip08456 28-07-2021 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36087681)
As I’ve said before, your ‘realism factor’ is the problem here. If you can’t engage with visual storytelling unless what you see is hyper-real then that’s a failure of your imagination, not of the production (even if certain things could have been done better). Throughout all of history, theatre has required its audience to become part of the creative process, using the imagination to fill in necessary gaps in the story that are caused by limitations in staging or timing. Recent developments in CGI don’t absolve you of that; great swathes of any story are either implied or dealt with in shorthand and require imaginative input on your part. Come to think of it though you’ve expressed dissatisfaction about that as well - when Mando’s ship got beaten up you found it difficult to engage with the next chapter of the story because it required you to accept he had spent time getting it repaired rather than actually showing you the whole process.

There is always room in film criticism to discuss how well any production handles audience engagement. A film-maker’s prerogative to ask the audience to engage its imagination doesn’t absolve them from doing their best and it doesn’t prevent a critic from suggesting they could have done better. But I don’t think you’re engaging in an honest critical process here. One piece of CGI that could have been done better just doesn’t ruin anything. If it did so for you, I really think you need to critically examine your approach to film before you criticise the film itself.

Although I agree with you here re- GM's lust for realism over imagination I disagree with you previous post shamok not having to start from scratch.

As far as the VFX dept is concerned ILM started from the same position. The scene had been shot. Lighting, camera angles, movement of the body double and every other decision was taken then the footage was passed to ILM for the VFX to be done in post production.

Chris 28-07-2021 13:31

I think it’s unlikely that ILM wasn’t consulted at the storyboard stage. The production team will have wanted to know how to stage the scene so as to make the best of the CGI. Certain shots, movements and lighting can make the CGI easier to produce while others make it more complex. In particular the precise amount of time the effect will be on screen has to be known from the outset because that feeds in to post-production timing and cost.

Jaymoss 28-07-2021 13:36

TBH I am glad the CGI Luke instead of using someone like Sebastian Stan for example ( who fans want to play Luke in a series that is not yet planned hahaha )

Chris 28-07-2021 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36087690)
TBH I am glad the CGI Luke instead of using someone like Sebastian Stan for example ( who fans want to play Luke in a series that is not yet planned hahaha )

That’s the only thing that might make my daughter interested in Star Wars TBF

pip08456 28-07-2021 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36087687)
I think it’s unlikely that ILM wasn’t consulted at the storyboard stage. The production team will have wanted to know how to stage the scene so as to make the best of the CGI. Certain shots, movements and lighting can make the CGI easier to produce while others make it more complex. In particular the precise amount of time the effect will be on screen has to be known from the outset because that feeds in to post-production timing and cost.

Sort of yes and no to that Chris. Timing and costs are definately the most important issues. VFX is costly, no doubt about it. The particular scene would not have been all that complex due to the short duration and could have been done a lot better compared to other VFX. It comes across as being done "on the cheap".

Paul 28-07-2021 16:25

Good grief, some people really need to get back to reality.

One very brief scene thats not quite as good as some would like does not "ruin" anything.

Jaymoss 28-07-2021 16:30

I bet his Porriage has to be just right too hehehe

General Maximus 29-07-2021 13:21

You have to appreciate the irony that a series which prides itself on high production values, quality and ground breaking visual effects can't get it right when it comes to such a monumental character and a pivotal moment in the episode. It is all about consistency and that was by far the worst moment in the entire series. They knew that was coming up and if it was a question of time and money as some have argued then they should have sacrificed something else elsewhere to make sure that scene was 100% perfect. If you can't do something properly then don't do it at all. It was embarrassing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36087722)
I bet his Porriage has to be just right too hehehe

unsurprisingly yes. Do you just throw water or milk in yours and hope for the best?

General Maximus 02-09-2021 19:04

General Maximus 03-09-2021 21:46

General Maximus 24-10-2021 09:34

Quote:

Hayden Christensen is set to reprise his role as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in Disney+’s latest Star Wars spinoff.

He will feature in Ahsoka, which is set to start production in 2022, alongside Rosario Dawson, who plays the eponymous character, the Jedi Padawn of Anakin Skywalker, who appeared in The Mandalorian.

Christensen will likely feature in flashbacks or as a Jedi presence, as tends to be the case in the Star Wars universe, as the series is set five years after Return of the Jedi.
https://deadline.com/2021/10/hayden-...rs-1234861078/

Paul 24-10-2021 14:56

Shouldnt that be in an Ahsoka topic ?

General Maximus 24-10-2021 17:52

I thought so but as production hasn't started yet I thought it would be a bit too early to start one and that this would be the best place for the news to garner attention.

admars 19-03-2022 17:18

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...yd-1235112715/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOK3pmdXMAYxfv4?format=jpg

General Maximus 19-03-2022 19:13

very good :p:

Paul 29-05-2022 14:05

Season 3 is coming in February 2023.

https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-man...ng-1235033806/

Hugh 12-09-2022 17:48

Season 3 teaser trailer

Pierre 13-09-2022 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36134038)
Season 3 teaser trailer

If you haven't seen it, i strongly recommend the docu-series on Disney+ called "Light & Magic". Which covers the history of ILM.

pip08456 02-12-2022 13:18

The Mandalorian season 3 release on Disney+ 1st March.

SnoopZ 03-12-2022 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by pip08456 (Post 36141067)

Will watch this via TeaTV app.

denphone 03-12-2022 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by pip08456 (Post 36141067)

Can't wait..

pip08456 17-01-2023 15:26

Paul 17-01-2023 15:38

:D

Jaymoss 17-01-2023 21:39

Anyone else see Salacious B. Crumb or at least his kin?

heero_yuy 02-03-2023 08:34

Watched season 3 episode one last night. Two major action sequences and some scene setting for the series. Excellent.

denphone 02-03-2023 09:35

We are going to watch it the weekend.

Chris 02-03-2023 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero_yuy (Post 36147241)
Watched season 3 episode one last night. Two major action sequences and some scene setting for the series. Excellent.

Yes, yes and more yes.

It’s always a good sign when the credits roll and you’re just thinking, ‘what? You’re stopping there? Why are you stopping there? You can’t stop there. Don’t stop!’

And then you both love and hate Disney’s weekly episode drop policy. :D

Pierre 02-03-2023 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36147254)
Yes, yes and more yes.

It’s always a good sign when the credits roll and you’re just thinking, ‘what? You’re stopping there? Why are you stopping there? You can’t stop there. Don’t stop!’

And then you both love and hate Disney’s weekly episode drop policy. :D

I thought I was going mad yesterday. I set to watch (as I always do) the last episode of the last series to refresh my memory.

And I'm thinking, this isn't the last episode, there's the whole Luke training Grogu bit, and the Mandalorian being excommunicated scene, and the other Mandalorians and black sabre bit.

I couldn't find those episodes..........

Until I remembered that it was was in the Book of Bobba Fett!

Paul 02-03-2023 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36147254)

It’s always a good sign when the credits roll and you’re just thinking, ‘what? You’re stopping there?

Yes, it did seem to finish quickly, allthough on checking, it was a short episode anyway (30 min) - even so, a good start to Season 3.

Pierre 22-03-2023 20:45

I can’t stand it anymore, each episode should be two hours. It keeps ending just as it’s getting interesting!!!

Chris 22-03-2023 22:24

Yeah, I was completely absorbed again tonight. And it was a real bonus getting a Grogu’s-eye view of Order 66 being executed on Coruscant, during Revenge of the Sith. Fanboi heaven. :D

Jaymoss 22-03-2023 22:31

And Jar Jar was in it too hahaha

Chris 22-03-2023 22:48

Oh gosh I completely missed him … where?

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

… found him :D

Jaymoss 22-03-2023 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 36148633)
Oh gosh I completely missed him … where?

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

… found him :D

He has had a facelift hahaha

Mick 23-03-2023 02:05

Latest episode off the charts fantastic.

Paul 24-03-2023 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36148632)
And Jar Jar was in it too hahaha

You had me confused for a minute, until I looked it up. The actor, not the character. :)

Jaymoss 24-03-2023 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36148673)
You had me confused for a minute, until I looked it up. The actor, not the character. :)

Yeah I think it was nice to see him actually do something useful haha

peanut 06-04-2023 00:13

Well the latest episode was a total shocker. Poor dialogue, stupid story, cringy and bad acting all round. Not even the cameos added anything.

Chris 06-04-2023 11:01

Oddly enough I really enjoyed it :D. I do like the lighter tone you usually get in the Bryce Dallas Howard episodes though. You have to remember, Star Wars has always straddled the wide gap between grit (Han Solo in the carbonite freezer) and fluff (Ewoks. All of them). Last night’s instalment was definitely at the fluffier end of the scale but IMO no less enjoyable for it. Plus when Ms Howard is involved you’re always likely to get interesting guest stars, seeing as she’s been making celebrity pals on her dad’s film sets since she was in nappies.

Jaymoss 06-04-2023 11:51

I enjoyed it too. Loved the fight scene

admars 06-04-2023 14:04

i thought the bits with the cameos were terrible, but the bits with droids were great, but the last 10 mins,may as well have been tacked on the end of last week's, just to answer something that ppl have been saying on the internet since that episode with the fight on Mandalore!

Chris 06-04-2023 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by admars (Post 36149409)
i thought the bits with the cameos were terrible, but the bits with droids were great, but the last 10 mins,may as well have been tacked on the end of last week's, just to answer something that ppl have been saying on the internet since that episode with the fight on Mandalore!

It really was very obvious that the dark sabre now ought to belong to Bo Katan that I couldn’t understand why it had gone totally unremarked at the time. Now it’s obvious they were keeping their powder dry so they could do a grand reveal in front of her Mandalorians. But splitting the two halves of that subplot up like that did lessen its impact a little, for me at least.

Paul 06-04-2023 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoss (Post 36149393)
I enjoyed it too. Loved the fight scene

Ditto. Loved the droid chase as well.

As to cameos, the only one I recognised was Doc Brown.
I looked it up - I dont really know Jack Black (heard the name, thats about it) and never even heard of "Lizzo".
People moaning about cameos would do well to remember that not everyone is as famous as they seem to think.

Pierre 12-04-2023 21:50

Wow, was that the Knights of Ren at the end there? Or just his Pretorian guard?

Jaymoss 12-04-2023 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 36149807)
Wow, was that the Knights of Ren at the end there? Or just his Pretorian guard?

Pretorian Guard I would say. But I am hoping to see a few sliced up by The Dark Saber next week

Stephen 13-04-2023 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 36149418)
Ditto. Loved the droid chase as well.

As to cameos, the only one I recognised was Doc Brown.
I looked it up - I dont really know Jack Black (heard the name, thats about it) and never even heard of "Lizzo".
People moaning about cameos would do well to remember that not everyone is as famous as they seem to think.

You've really never heard of Jack Black? Wow.

Lizzy I can maybe understand but JB:shocked:

1701-e 14-04-2023 09:31

Latest episode was great up to a point. I just can not see how an imperial base was constructed on the planet without anyone noticing. But yes yes yes yes yes. No no no no no was fun.

heero_yuy 14-04-2023 10:12

Real ding dong of a battle. Very enjoyable.

Pierre 14-04-2023 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1701-e (Post 36149882)
Latest episode was great up to a point. I just can not see how an imperial base was constructed on the planet without anyone noticing. But yes yes yes yes yes. No no no no no was fun.

Because all the Mandalorians (apart from those few on the boat) all fled from the planet, and the planets air was supposed to be poisonous so no one ever went back.

Allowing Moff Gideon many years in which to build his base, with no one looking.

1701-e 19-04-2023 14:37

At least the finale didn't disappoint.

Spoiler: 
And Grogu gets an extended name too

1701-e 19-04-2023 21:42

Type the Mandalorian into Google for a bit of fun .

Jaymoss 19-04-2023 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1701-e (Post 36150169)
Type the Mandalorian into Google for a bit of fun .

And click on Din

Chris 19-04-2023 23:19

This is the way :tu: :tu: :tu:

Pierre 20-04-2023 12:00

At least they gave it an ending.

So, if they wish they could start a new story or just leave it there.

Hugh 20-04-2023 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 36150191)
At least they gave it an ending.

So, if they wish they could start a new story or just leave it there.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...news-spoilers/

Quote:

Roses are red, Grogu is green, and The Mandalorian movie is officially a go. Dave Filoni (the mastermind behind many of the Star Wars animated series) will direct the big screen debuts of Mando and Grogu it was revealed in early April...

… Filoni’s film "will focus on the New Republic, and "close out" the interconnected stories that are told in series including The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Ahsoka, and other Disney+ shows."

Paul 19-05-2023 20:37

Season 4 is in development.
The (as yet untitled) film will then conclude four inter-connected series.
The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, Ahsoka, and Skeleton Crew.

admars 09-01-2024 20:41

The Mandalorian & Grogu Journeys to the Big Screen

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-and-grogu

Quote:

The Mandalorian and Grogu are embarking on a new adventure — to movie theaters.

Directed by Jon Favreau, and produced by Favreau, Kathleen Kennedy, and Dave Filoni, The Mandalorian & Grogu will go into production in 2024.

Stephen 10-01-2024 13:26

So does that mean we are no longer getting the 4th season?

Paul 10-01-2024 14:39

Nope, Season 4 is still in production, as is Season 2 of Ahsoka.

I believe they did say there would be a movie to wrap up all the elements of these shows (and Boba Fett).

denphone 10-01-2024 14:41

All good news as far as l am concerned.