Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   U.S Election 2016 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33702280)

adzii_nufc 05-02-2017 23:40

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu (Post 35884162)
Just to point out, IF, the whole country went for the popular vote. Clinton would have won comfortably. She had more that 300.00 votes than Trump did.

What we have here is that Trump, is NOT above the Law. He has to within the Constitution. He is now criticising the Judge - see he wants it HIS way.

He is running a Country, not one of his Business.

I bet if that Judge was an Employee of his empire. He would be sacked today. As he wants everything HIS way.

Do you ever not repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and ov..:zzz:

It's a country not a business, I think we got it the first six times.

martyh 06-02-2017 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 35884141)
F.F.S......this is why people get annoyed. When on this very thread it has been explained in crystal clarity for the hard of understanding that this is not lawfully or legally a ban on any religion but it is a ban on nationals of those countries regardless of anything.

And yet you still get statements like this from you Marty, which after all this time and all the evidence and facts displayed in just this thread and still you come out with this........quite simply make you look like a simpleton.

I don't care what you said on this thread ,you are not a US lawyer and the US judiciary have decided that Trumps ban is not lawful or legal because in part it discriminates against a certain religion by favouring another .This is the second time i have explained this to you ,many other people have explained this to you and yet you still seem unable to grasp it instead you throw insults about .You should either stop having childish temper tantrums because people disagree with you or back out of the thread until you can act like an adult and post without insults.

Pierre 06-02-2017 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyh (Post 35884185)
I don't care what you said on this thread ,you are not a US lawyer and the US judiciary have decided that Trumps ban is not lawful or legal because in part it discriminates against a certain religion by favouring another .

Once again you are the one that does not, or refuses to, understand the situation.

The US judiciary have not yet decided that ban is lawful or not lawful. They have suspended the ban pending a full hearing which either today or next Monday, I'm not sure.

The administration have been asked to present more evidence.

After the hearing, they'll make a ruling and then we'll know. No doubt if it is still blocked it will carry on ascending up the legal ladder.

Quote:

This is the second time i have explained this to you
You can explain nothing to me. As that would need a level of knowledge on your part

Mr Banana 06-02-2017 07:30

Just noticed he has had another go at the judge, tweeting that if anything happens blame him and the court system?

Appreciate that there are members who have a different opinion on Trump so am interested in what posters would think if Theresa May tweeted stuff like this?

1andrew1 06-02-2017 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Banana (Post 35884189)
Just noticed he has had another go at the judge, tweeting that if anything happens blame him and the court system?

Appreciate that there are members who have a different opinion on Trump so am interested in what posters would think if Theresa May tweeted stuff like this?

I guess in the UK, our politicians' equivalent of tweeting is off-the-record briefings.
Tweetings from Donald Trump's account or the POTUS accounts are in a way better as they are attributable and cannot be blamed on the messenger if they don't go down well. So I would prefer it if UK Prime Ministers tweeted instead of using off-the-record briefings.

Cable Forum 06-02-2017 11:47

Re: U.S Election 2016

This thread is now closed as a new one has started:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...php?t=33704412