Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [Merged] Football talk (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=19379)

Steve H 13-08-2003 22:38

[Merged] Football talk

Actually, Scratch that.. They got beat by Stoke!

3-1, and they did actually have some decent players out!, Eat that! Barthez' has gotta go.. Got lobbed from like 40 yard lol.

Ferguson!, blamed the length of the grass, lmfao.. GROW UP, and CHECK YOUR SELL BY DATE! :D

grum1978 13-08-2003 22:48

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Class!! :D

Looks for all the Man United supporters :p

Steve H 13-08-2003 22:53

bah!, Where's Kronas, or Pete When you need to laugh! :D

:rofl:

darkangel 13-08-2003 22:53

well done u beat united's reserve team in a freindly:rofl: might give u a wave from the top of the league if we get the time

Marge 13-08-2003 22:55

Come on, we can't beat everyone all the time !!!

gazzae 13-08-2003 22:55

Congratulations to Stoke. Beating an under-strenght United team in a pre-season friendly, must be the highlight of your season ;)

Anyway your right, Barthez is past his best. I'm putting my money on Howard starting the season.

Steve H 13-08-2003 22:59

Quote:

Originally posted by darkangel
well done u beat united's reserve team in a freindly:rofl: might give u a wave from the top of the league if we get the time

barthez
o'shea
silvestre
forlan
djembe
bellion
butt

:rolleyes:

Well, I suspose the grass was too long :rofl::D

OHH, Since its a debate on reserves...

It was 2 Stoke reserves who scored the goals, and we had youngsters and trialists playing.

Still, the grass was a bit long :rofl:lmfao

paulyoung666 13-08-2003 23:04

i love all this 'we' bit , not

narf gone quiet though aint it , have all the man u fans taken there cocoa to bed now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gazzae 13-08-2003 23:04

BTW Steve_NTL, since your such a big fan of Stoke, why don't you tell us when they won the first division, after all you proclaimed they did over on a thread on .com

Or maybe you prefer to spend your time ****ging off Man Utd, instead of being interested in the team you "follow".

Steve H 13-08-2003 23:06

Quote:

Originally posted by gazzae
BTW Steve_NTL, since your such a big fan of Stoke, why don't you tell us when they won the first division, after all you proclaimed they did over on a thread on .com
lol, Some sour Grapes here gazzae, Im sure its not your lass Loss!!!!! :rofl:

Yeah, That was My mistake, I was on about the Old First Division, Which was then classed as the second division..

But anyway :notopic:

We're talking about tonights results mate ;)

****ing off Man UTD?.. erm, Spend more time following the team I support! I just did, I WENT TO THE MATCH AND WATCHED THEM SHOW THEM HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!:D

gazzae 13-08-2003 23:10

Really, so instead of coming on here and starting a thread about how good stoke were tonight, you come on and start a thread about how bad United were.

Steve H 13-08-2003 23:12

Quote:

Really, so instead of coming on here and starting a thread about how good stoke were tonight, you come on and start a thread about how bad United were.
Sorry?:confused: Guess it goes both ways..

Im sorry I offended you.

gazzae 13-08-2003 23:16

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve_NTL

Yeah, That was My mistake, I was on about the Old First Division, Which was then classed as the second division..

Sorry i'm confused, why are you talking about the first division?

Quote:

Sorry? Guess it goes both ways..
Im sorry I offended you
You didn't offend me, was just wondering why, after all you suppopt stoke, you would create a threat saying the other team was crap instead of creating a thread about how good your team was.

paulyoung666 13-08-2003 23:17

funny that as soon as someone says summat about man u there supporters sense of humour goes right out the window , now when they are winning , need i say more ;)

Steve H 13-08-2003 23:22

Quote:

Sorry i'm confused, why are you talking about the first division?
Stoke won Division 2, before there was a premiership. I classed this as Division 1 Without Thinking, as technically nowadays.. This would of been Division 1 (With the premiership), Anyway, Thats not what we're talking about here :)

Quote:

You didn't offend me, was just wondering why, after all you suppopt stoke, you would create a threat saying the other team was crap instead of creating a thread about how good your team was.

The thread can actually be taken both ways..

It Doesnt explicitly say "Manchester United are Crap", Nor Does it say "Stoke city are the best". Take it how you want, I dont care.. Like Paul says, Your sense of humour tottaly goes as soon as there's a loss. A focal point of the thread was going on what Fergie said about the grass.. I mean, It was the same for both sets of teams! (And dont go saying Stoke have already had a match on it, Cos they havnt for the past 3 week).