Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Film & Cinema (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Avengers: Endgame (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33707138)

pip08456 07-12-2018 15:43

Avengers: Endgame

The trailer has just dropped. (well 1hr ago;))

Hugh 07-12-2018 17:06

Re: Avengers: Endgame

Woo hoo!

Damien 08-12-2018 11:42

A nice little Easter egg I noticed. The '4' is actually a reference to the fact this is the fourth 'Avengers' movie.

Stephen 08-12-2018 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35974250)
A nice little Easter egg I noticed. The '4' is actually a reference to the fact this is the fourth 'Avengers' movie.

What 4?

I noticed the logo comes back together almost like a reversal of the dusting everyone got.

denphone 09-12-2018 06:18

Wow!!!!!

General Maximus 04-02-2019 08:28

Hugh 14-03-2019 14:18

1 Attachment(s)
Latest trailer - I like this one...

And the new poster

Hugh 14-03-2019 16:24

Just noticed (on my 5th rewatch), that it has Peggy Carter doing a voice-over in it (from around 29 seconds into it) - but she died in Captain America: Civil War, which was set in 2016.

General Maximus 14-03-2019 18:46

I am going to watch it properly now. I tried to resist at work but succumbed and watched it on my tablet with my headphones on.

I heard the voice first time round but I didn't click it was agent Carter, I thought it sounded more like Cersei from GoT :) It makes sense though and it will be great to see her in it again even if it is a flashback to the past so they are bringing the whole Marvel family together. The trailer is excellent on every level and I can't wait but the one thing which stood out for me throughout and had me ready to explode is the music. I ****ing love it.

Now that they have released what I assume is the final trailer, it will be interesting to see if the tickets go up for advanced booking tomorrow or given how successful Captain Marvel is if they are going to leave it till the beginning April. I want to book my ticket :cry:

Stephen 14-03-2019 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35986636)
Just noticed (on my 5th rewatch), that it has Peggy Carter doing a voice-over in it (from around 29 seconds into it) - but she died in Captain America: Civil War, which was set in 2016.

A lot of the clips at the start were from earlier films. So likely the voiceover was just from an earlier film. However if time travel is involved it's possible they could change the Past or revisit a certain time.

adzii_nufc 14-03-2019 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35986666)
A lot of the clips at the start were from earlier films. So likely the voiceover was just from an earlier film. However if time travel is involved it's possible they could change the Past or revisit a certain time.

The voiceover was from winter soldier as was the funeral ofc. I mean they might be setting something up but I think it's for dramatic effect and caps eventual death.

pip08456 14-03-2019 21:31

Quote:

Peggy only narrated the segment covering the Captain America films. Doesn't mean she'll appear in Endgame.

General Maximus 15-03-2019 08:12

I think she should is some sort of capacity. I want to know if Stan is going to be in it as well.

General Maximus 16-03-2019 18:20

I have just been reading the latest issue of SFX and they confirmed that Stan is in Endgame and it was filmed before his cameo in Captain Marvel.

Hugh 16-03-2019 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35987041)
I have just been reading the latest issue of SFX and they confirmed that Stan is in Endgame and it was filmed before his cameo in Captain Marvel.

I missed that - I saw the cameo in Black Panther, but didn’t see him in Captain Marvel.

General Maximus 16-03-2019 19:06

What? He was at the beginning on the train. When Captain Marvel was walking down the train looking for the skrull Stan was holding a red magazine up in the air talking to himself. Captain Marvel stopped and Stan lowered the magazine and smiled and Captain Marvel gave a beautiful and endearing smile back.

Hugh 16-03-2019 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35987065)
What? He was at the beginning on the train. When Captain Marvel was walking down the train looking for the skrull Stan was holding a red magazine up in the air talking to himself. Captain Marvel stopped and Stan lowered the magazine and smiled and Captain Marvel gave a beautiful and endearing smile back.

Sorry, I thought you meant Sebastian Stan.

Pierre 18-03-2019 21:08

Quote:

Time travel Hugh, there is a picture on set of Ant Man with them at the battle of New York from Avengers Assemble. They use the quantum zone to go back in time.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Also at the end they’re all wearing quantum zone suits

General Maximus 18-03-2019 21:18

Nice, i was hoping they were going to do something like that as soon as i saw ant-man get stuck in the quantum realm.

General Maximus 27-03-2019 10:54

I am going to be very mardy if the tickets don't go up for sale on Friday because we are 4 weeks away

Damien 27-03-2019 12:49

What if they just sit down with Thanos and come to a mature, cross-party, agreement? Is there really the need for all this violence? I am sure I am not the only one hoping for a film about diplomacy and tact rather than people punching it other.

General Maximus 27-03-2019 13:50

I don't think it will sound quite as good over people sitting around a table having tea and cucumber sandwiches.

General Maximus 02-04-2019 13:33

And so the fun begins. The tickets for Endgame are up and there is a midnight premiere with a double bill. The Odeon website has been down for a while due to demand, it has just come back up but they have removed the sign in so you can't book tickets.

General Maximus 02-04-2019 19:43

Well I am less than amused. I have literally been trying on the website and mobile app all afternoon to get tickets and have had nothing but 503s and page not founds. When I finally got on about an hour ago literally every single had gone for the double bill and all midnight screenings. I don't understand how people were able to do it if I couldn't. Anyways, I am going to ring them tomorrow and have a moan and I hope they release more seats because selling out on day 1 is good PR but there is clearly more money to be had.

Paul 02-04-2019 22:36

Well I'll go to see it, but Im not desperate to go on the first day.

Its a long film

Quote:

RUN TIME: 3 hours 1 minute

pip08456 03-04-2019 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35989712)
Well I am less than amused. I have literally been trying on the website and mobile app all afternoon to get tickets and have had nothing but 503s and page not founds. When I finally got on about an hour ago literally every single had gone for the double bill and all midnight screenings. I don't understand how people were able to do it if I couldn't. Anyways, I am going to ring them tomorrow and have a moan and I hope they release more seats because selling out on day 1 is good PR but there is clearly more money to be had.

Not just in the UK either.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...for-new-record

Stephen 03-04-2019 10:47

I will just book my ticket on the day I go see it. Likely to be the morning after it opens.

General Maximus 03-04-2019 10:53

Keep an eye on the website closer to the time and make sure it isnt sold out; you dont want to be disappointed.

pip08456 07-04-2019 09:17

Hugh 07-04-2019 20:20

1 Attachment(s)
Too soon?

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/atta...6&d=1554664802

General Maximus 07-04-2019 20:59

Very good, i like little things hidden like this because it shows they care and like teasing us and i am rubbish at noticing it.

Stephen 07-04-2019 21:24

I don't see it myself. Just a red background and some dust.

General Maximus 07-04-2019 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35990407)
some dust.

Or cobweb :dozey:

Hugh 08-04-2019 08:13

Or ash?

https://www.cableforum.uk/images/local/2019/04/3.gif

General Maximus 08-04-2019 15:33

I want to be more optimistic and say cobwebs

Stephen 08-04-2019 16:00

Either way I still do not see anything that remotely resembles Spider-Man.

Hugh 08-04-2019 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 35990496)
Either way I still do not see anything that remotely resembles Spider-Man.

It resembles Spider-Man after he is turned to ash... ;)

pip08456 08-04-2019 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35990521)
It resembles Spider-Man after he is turned to ash... ;)

Or any of the others after they were turned to ash.

Hugh 08-04-2019 20:38

<well, there went that joke...>

Hugh 09-04-2019 11:51

Longer clip

General Maximus 09-04-2019 18:00

official version minus the ticker and advertising:

Hugh 10-04-2019 10:56

Tickets booked - 23:35 24th April, Kirkstall Vue (my lad booked them for him and I as a surprise).

General Maximus 10-04-2019 13:41

What a lovely surprise.

General Maximus 11-04-2019 18:06

broadbandking 11-04-2019 22:16

Gutted can't make the midnight preview as I got work at 7am in the morning, o well I am going at 21:30 on the 25th, just gotta stay away from spoilers all day.

Hugh 11-04-2019 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by broadbandking (Post 35990949)
Gutted can't make the midnight preview as I got work at 7am in the morning, o well I am going at 21:30 on the 25th, just gotta stay away from spoilers all day.

Yeh, so is my lad - he’s going to nap before the film, I’ll pick him up then drop him off at 3’sh, and he’ll grab another couple of hours kip before work.

General Maximus 11-04-2019 22:45

I book the day after off work so i can stay up and watch it and not have to worry about going to work the next day.

Pierre 13-04-2019 20:55

Watching Graham Norton show and they showed a clip that basically gives away the plot.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF POTENTIAL SPOILERS, ESPECIALLY ON HIGHLY ANTICIPATED AND UPCOMING MOVIES

Spoiler: 
As suspected they’re going to go back in time and collect the stones themselves pre-Thanos and un-click everything and bring everyone back. It basically going to be a heist movie “avengers 11”

General Maximus 15-04-2019 20:15

General Maximus 16-04-2019 17:49

General Maximus 17-04-2019 17:21

General Maximus 19-04-2019 10:22

General Maximus 23-04-2019 10:54

They have a very close relationship and I don't think they are going to dwell on the past at all. They are going to give each other a man hug and get on with fixing everything.

Hugh 23-04-2019 20:36

The Avengers sing their version of "We Didn’t Start The Fire".

Damien 24-04-2019 10:58

Word of warning. Some reviews have minor spoilers by mentioning details that, if you have watched previous films, allow you to piece together some aspects of the plot.

The equivalent of reviewing the Sixth Sense and going 'and surprising developments about Bruce Willis' character'

I mean I wasn't aware that Disney were even planning a Star Wars shared-universe so that's one aspect of the film spoiled for me! (just kidding).

Hugh 24-04-2019 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35992085)
Word of warning. Some reviews have minor spoilers by mentioning details that, if you have watched previous films, allow you to piece together some aspects of the plot.

The equivalent of reviewing the Sixth Sense and going 'and surprising developments about Bruce Willis' character'

I mean I wasn't aware that Disney were even planning a Star Wars shared-universe so that's one aspect of the film spoiled for me! (just kidding).

That’s why i’ve been avoiding any reviews for the past couple of days...

General Maximus 24-04-2019 15:12

I never read reviews or anything else before films. I like to go in with a completely open mind and appreciate it for what it is.

Damien 24-04-2019 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35992113)
I never read reviews or anything else before films. I like to go in with a completely open mind and appreciate it for what it is.

Yeah, same with me for the most part. I use something like Metacritic to either find films I may not have watched but have great reviews or films I was on the fence about that have really bad ones.

Pierre 24-04-2019 18:38

I don”t mind, i think I’ve pretty much worked out what happens, but happy to be wrong.

Tickets booked for Friday lunchtime.

General Maximus 24-04-2019 19:57

I was just lying in bed thinking about the boxoffice stats that will be coming out over the next couple of days and after the weekend and it is only fitting that such an iconic film leads the way in breaking records. I opened up the imdb app on my phone to see if there was anything interesting to read and I laughed my ass off. It is breaking records before I have even seen it:

Quote:

“Avengers: Endgame” is breaking records in China, raking in more than $100 million on its opening day Wednesday – two days ahead of the U.S. – and putting itself firmly on track to become the biggest Hollywood title ever in the Middle Kingdom.

Hugh 25-04-2019 03:14

And so it should.

It was tremendous - I would strongly recommend that it should be seen, on the big screen.

I was blown away by it.

General Maximus 25-04-2019 03:33

I whole heartedly agree, I know a few people who cant be bothered to go for the cinema (for anything) and wait for everything to come out on dvd/bluray and it just isn't the same.

broadbandking 25-04-2019 12:43

I have heard its amazing can't wait for tonight, then once I have seen it I will chance it by taking my 4yr old as he hasn't shut up about it.

General Maximus 25-04-2019 14:38

he'll enjoy all the action and stuff but tbh I don't think the film is suitable for him. It has its funny moments like the other films do but this one is split into distinct segments and the first part of the film is very glum and he'll be bored and won't understand what is happening.

Stuart 25-04-2019 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35992085)

I've read some of the spoilers. I have to admit, spoilers in general don't bother me that much. Through practice, I've become good at ignoring what I've heard before about a film while watching it.

But I also find a major part of me enjoying a film is me enjoying the film before the ending. The problem, for me, with the Sixth Sense isn't so much that I guessed the surprise from the first scene Bruce Willis was in, it's that the rest of the film leading up to the reveal of the surprise wasn't that entertaining.

I've read of some surprises in Avengers:Endgame, but I don't think what I have read will spoil my enjoyment.

broadbandking 25-04-2019 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35992197)
he'll enjoy all the action and stuff but tbh I don't think the film is suitable for him. It has its funny moments like the other films do but this one is split into distinct segments and the first part of the film is very glum and he'll be bored and won't understand what is happening.

He has seen most of the marvel movies and stays rather focused in them, he watch captain marvel the other day and was glued to the screen.

Hugh 26-04-2019 16:50

I promise this is not a spoiler!

Google "Thanos", click on/press the Infinity Gauntlet on the right hand side and see what happens.

General Maximus 26-04-2019 17:04

that is absolutely flipping genius and I love it when people care and want to join in the fun like that

Stephen 26-04-2019 17:11

Yeah I found that this morning. Really awesome of Google, love their wee Easter eggs they create.

Pierre 26-04-2019 18:37

It was good, nothing more.it did have some great moments.

Not a spoiler but I did think the thing at the end would have been given to the other person.

General Maximus 26-04-2019 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 35992357)
Not a spoiler but I did think the thing at the end would have been given to the other person.

Spoiler: 
Me too, i assumed they were going to look forward and set up the next film(s) as they always have done but instead they chose to look back. I didn't expect it, i didn't think of it but i loved it and it was a perfect homage and tribute to honour characters who have sacraficed and given so much.

Hugh 26-04-2019 19:39

Did you notice the teenager at the end of the third (?) last scene, when everyone was together? - top right hand corner.

Spoiler: 
He’s the kid from Iron Man 3 - all grown up

Pierre 26-04-2019 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35992368)
Did you notice the teenager at the end of the third (?) last scene, when everyone was together? - top right hand corner.

Spoiler: 
He’s the kid from Iron Man 3 - all grown up

I did wonder who he was .

Spoiler: 
we were debating whether Gamora was killed during Iron Mans snap? She wasn’t with the Guardians at the end

General Maximus 26-04-2019 19:53

Thanks, i noticed him the first time round and wondered who he was and thought i was being stupid and saw him again. It is a lovely touch. I meant to google him and forgot.

broadbandking 27-04-2019 08:27

I enjoyed the film but was disappointed with some of the characters.

There was a few lol moments but I did like the ending

Hugh 27-04-2019 20:46

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/27/m...ord/index.html

Quote:

"Avengers: Endgame" has made an estimated $644 million at the worldwide box office. That makes it the biggest global opening in film history.

And the weekend isn't even close to being over yet.

The Disney (DIS) and Marvel film surpassed the record held by "Avengers: Infinity War," which made $641 million for its opening around the world last April.

"Endgame," which has the Avengers return to take on the evil Thanos, has grossed an estimated $487 million overseas, according to the studio. That breaks the record for the biggest opening weekend internationally, which was held by 2017's "The Fate of the Furious."

"Endgame" also already has the highest-grossing three day start ever in China. The film has so far made $217 million there.

Chris 27-04-2019 21:24

Just back from the cinema. Absolutely superb.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre (Post 35992369)
I did wonder who he was .

Spoiler: 
we were debating whether Gamora was killed during Iron Mans snap? She wasn’t with the Guardians at the end

Spoiler: 
Aboard the Guardians’ ship, Quill was looking at a screen with her on it, and the caption said “searching”. I think because she’s the pre-Guardians Gamora she may have run off. She didn’t seem keen on Quill.

General Maximus 27-04-2019 22:34

Spoiler: 
yeah that was one thing which really confused me. It made sense that they couldn't bring her back because they already established that they couldn't bring Nat back but I didn't know whether the new Gamora was snapped away with Thanos et al at the end or what. It didn't make sense to me that she would just waltz off when she seemed to be bonding with Nebula.

Chris 28-04-2019 10:20

Spoiler: 
I dunno, Nebula left after GOTG2 despite starting to bond with Gamora. Maybe part 3 will explain in more detail why she ran off.

Also, there seems to have been a rumour that there’s no coda at the end of this film. There is, but you have to stay to the very end and pay attention, because it’s

Spoiler: 
Just the sound of someone hammering, which may or may not be connected to the fact that Steve Rogers left on his final mission carrying Thor’s hammer, but returned without it.

General Maximus 28-04-2019 10:34

Spoiler: 
i thought it was a tribute to iron man and a reference to how it all started and him hammering out his first suit in the cave

Damien 28-04-2019 15:34

Yes, very good. I still probably prefer the individual stories such as Spiderman: Homecoming and Black Panther but is my favourite of the Avenger films by far.

Spoiler: 
The portal scene, which is pretty much something we were all waiting for, was very very cool. The whole battle scene was good really

Pierre 28-04-2019 17:53

I believe General Maximus is correct with his end credits explanation

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Spoiler: 
OK, what I didn’t like:

1. The Hulk, absolutely ruined that character. That’s the end of the Hulk, I don’t see him returning to the MCU.
2. Ruined Thor, hopefully if Thor is in GOTG3, his character will be redeemed and not be the butt of the films jokes.
3. Bucky should have got the shield. I know in the comics Falcon has been Captain America, but so has Bucky, and at least Bucky is a super soldier. Sam would get his ass whooped by just about anyone.

What I did like:
1. Everything else.

Hugh 28-04-2019 18:01

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...pening-828389/
Quote:

Avengers: Endgame’ Breaks All Box Office Records With $1.2 Billion Opening

As expected, Avengers: Endgame shattered every opening week record in box office history as the Marvel epic opened with $1.2 billion worldwide and $350 million domestic, both new records.

Endgame crushed the record established one year earlier by its predecessor Avengers: Infinity War, which opened with $250 million domestically – surpassing Star Wars: The Force Awakens‘ record of $248 million set in December 2015 – and $630 million worldwide, Variety reports.

Even after Infinity War‘s release, The Fate of the Furious, somehow, held onto its box office record for foreign opening weekend with $443 million; Endgame also demolished that record, bringing in $859 million overseas, including a mammoth $330 million opening weekend in China.
And deservedly so...

Damien 28-04-2019 20:00

It's already the biggest film of the year. Apparently Captain Marvel is still 2nd in the domestic box office this week too! That boycott went well.

Will it become the most successful film of all time?

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

Another thing I liked:

Spoiler: 

Dr Strange using his fingers to signify '1 chance' towards Iron Man as it dawns on Iron Man that he'll have to take the glove, do the snap and sacrifice himself.

General Maximus 29-04-2019 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35992608)
Another thing I liked:

yeah, it is hard to explain why in words but it is the strong, sincere, genuine and believable emotional moments like that that do it for me and why I love Marvel films. You can have fun and OTT action films like Aquaman (not picking on it specifically) where you make the character out to be a certain type of person but despite how dyer the situation you know they are never really going to be in any peril. Same with Superman as well.
The thing which I love about the Marvel films is that you have a genuine connection with the characters, feel their pain as they go through traumatic events and know it means something. I nearly cried when Gamora died in Infinity War.
Spoiler: 
In terms of what you reference above, Tony has always been a comedic and laid back guy but he has always been a man of principle and done what he believed was right. When the time came he did the right thing to save everyone he loved and you could feel how genuine and sincere it was.

adzii_nufc 29-04-2019 23:59

It may not be THE best movie ever made but its my favourite movie of all time I reckon. At the very least though it's up there as one of, if not the best cinematic spectacle ever seen.
Spoiler: 
The Avengers Assemble scene will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest scenes in cinema history. Absolutely incredible and the final battle will be up there with the likes of the Lord of the rings franchise.

Spoiler: 
Hyped for the idea of GOTG 3 potentially throwing in some loose Asgardians of the galaxy vibes

Damien 30-04-2019 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by adzii_nufc (Post 35992770)
Spoiler: 
The Avengers Assemble scene will undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest scenes in cinema history. Absolutely incredible and the final battle will be up there with the likes of the Lord of the rings franchise.

Spoiler: 
I think because of the heavy reliance on CGI it might end up dating relatively quickly. There were parts where the environment and the characters didn't quite seem in sync.

Lord of the Rings used a lot of practical effects, miniatures, real crowds, clever camera work and that kind of thing which is why if you go back and watch it now the battles scenes hold up really well.

peanut 30-04-2019 10:42

I thought the CGI was weird at times making the characters look deformed and miniaturized. Kind of spoilt it a bit for me.

Angua 30-04-2019 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut (Post 35992799)
I thought the CGI was weird at times making the characters look deformed and miniaturized. Kind of spoilt it a bit for me.

Thought this was an issue with my specs and the 3D glasses.

Although
Spoiler: 
I thought it could be trying to make the post wipeout/pre Action characters appear diminished by the loss.

Damien 30-04-2019 16:45

Nah in the big battle sequence there was something up with the perspective and the way the characters were fitting into the background, it looked liked it was all on green screen although it wasn't.

General Maximus 03-05-2019 11:33

It is blasting forwards and will overtake Jurassic World for the No. 5 spot today. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions are closely clumped together and it will probably take all of them in one go by the end of next week. The big question now is whether it has got enough steam to catch up with Avatar?

Angua 04-05-2019 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien (Post 35992841)
Nah in the big battle sequence there was something up with the perspective and the way the characters were fitting into the background, it looked liked it was all on green screen although it wasn't.

Son didn't notice the weird perspectives in the standard version, so maybe an effect of the 3D?

General Maximus 04-05-2019 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angua (Post 35993523)
Son didn't notice the weird perspectives in the standard version, so maybe an effect of the 3D?

I didnt notice it in either. I think there was one moment in the first 2d showing i went to when i thought the aspect ration looked a bit off and their faces stretched a bit vertically but that is it.

It has done it. If it doesn't over take Infinity War and TFA over the weekend it will be very close. I think it will though as this is only the second weekend of release so it is still going to be busy.

Gavin78 06-05-2019 10:27

I enjoyed the film but was a little disappointed that it dragged out so long before the end. I know they needed to do post Thor war and character build up of those still remaining. But towards the end it all felt a bit rushed.

I wish they had done Endgame in 2 parts.

General Maximus 06-05-2019 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavin78 (Post 35993865)
I wish they had done Endgame in 2 parts.

:rolleyes:

It was in two parts. Infinity War was part 1.

Hugh 06-05-2019 13:42

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/a...rd-1203205513/
Quote:

In less than two weeks, “Avengers: Endgame” has made more money than any other movie in history except one — “Avatar.”

“Avengers: Endgame” surpassed $2.188 billion worldwide in just 11 days, making it the fastest film to surpass $2 billion. It took “Avatar,” the previous record-holder, 47 days to reach that benchmark. That was back in 2009, when ticket prices were significantly less than they are today. Even so, that kind of speed is enough to make one wonder where “Endgame” will sit after 47 days...

...It’s worth noting that “Avengers: Endgame” and “Avengers: Infinity War” are the only two films to cross $2 billion that weren’t released in December. Marvel’s latest juggernaut will certainly have a long life in theaters, but over the next few months, it will also have to compete with a number of blockbuster-hopefuls including “Detective Pikachu,” “Godzilla: King of Monsters,” “Aladdin,” “The Lion King,” and “Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.”

General Maximus 06-05-2019 15:43

Mr_love_monkey 07-05-2019 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 35993885)
and “Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.”

The sad tale of how after Calvin went to University, Hobbs turned to a life of crime.

(...and yes, I know the names are actually different :P )

General Maximus 09-05-2019 14:00

Chris 09-05-2019 15:40

Nice sentiment, well put. :clap: