Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media News Discussion (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ntl: Q4 Results (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=25715)

Paul 15-03-2005 14:32

ntl: Q4 Results

1 Attachment(s)
ntl today released the Q4 results. These show they now have 1.3 million BB customers.

scrotnig 15-03-2005 14:46

Re: ntl: Q4 Results

Good results those in anybody's book. Also means qualifying staff should get their well deserved bonus.

Derek 15-03-2005 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrotnig
Good results those in anybody's book. Also means qualifying staff should get their well deserved bonus.

Yay!!! That should be a shiny new Ipod for me then courtesy of Ntl :tu:

Toto 15-03-2005 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M
ntl today released the Q4 results. These show they now have 1.3 million BB customers.

Not including those broadband customers on Virgin and Tesco ADSL, by my reckining that is nearly 3M Internet subscribers on the ntl backbone if you include dial up also :)

gooner4life 15-03-2005 15:04

Wooooo!

That means I'll get my bonus in April even though im no longer employed by them well done NTL

Marge 15-03-2005 15:09

Well I'm pleased about getting my bonus, spending money for New York for when I go at the end of April :tu:

Keytops 15-03-2005 15:31

:rolleyes: So, am I right in assuming that if NTL hadn't crammed more users in nobody would of received a bonus? Does customer satifaction not play a part?

Bill C 15-03-2005 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keytops
:rolleyes: So, am I right in assuming that if NTL hadn't crammed more users in nobody would of received a bonus? Does customer satifaction not play a part?

You know what. I was waiting for this to become a free for all dig. Why dont you just say what you need to say instead of going the long way round ?

Toto 15-03-2005 15:41

Quote:

If customer satisfaction could be measured in such tangable terms such as financial reports, I'm sure ntl's would make very interesting reading.

Ofcom publish a complaints league table for Telecoms customers, so that is a gauge of sorts. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill C
You know what. I was waiting for this to become a free for all dig. Why dont you just say what you need to say instead of going the long way round ?

LOL, you know it :)

nfs6600 15-03-2005 15:43

No Bonus for me :( not been at the company long enough to be eligable! :td:

orangebird 15-03-2005 15:51

Quote:

No, your not right. :rolleyes:

jtwn 15-03-2005 16:00

Looks like Ireland could up for sale.

Paul 15-03-2005 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtwn
Looks like Ireland could up for sale.

Yes, I noticed they were looking at "strategic alternatives".

orangebird 15-03-2005 16:05

Everything has a price tag...

gooner4life 15-03-2005 16:08

Quote:

No you wouldnt be right at all, we get our bonus if the company has displayed customer satisfaction AND been profitable.

It is based on Churn (how many leave) against (how many sign up) and how many are saved from leaving.

So take your smarmy comments elsewhere...and for the record I am no longer employed by NTL.