Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin Media TV Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   General : WHY o WHY (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33706763)

Itshim 25-08-2018 10:59

WHY o WHY

General question

Why do people whom do NOT have services related to virgin TV( or other services by them) continually post here. I really am wondering WHY they show so much interest in a supplier unconnected to them. i.e I do not post too or even read any forum about SKY or Comcast . :confused: I can just about understand reading ( well not really but trying to be charitable ) But posting over and over again. Sorry just do not get. This question was raised( but unconnected to this or any other forum) by a PHD student friend of mine and no one present could offer any sort believable answer. Will not repeat comments here as they were not flattering at all.Sorry guys ( and girls).

oliver1948uk 25-08-2018 11:16

Re: ?????? WHY o WHY

I have often wondered the same thing. Also, why do some people who do have VM but are extremely critical of the services they offer in post after post stick with VM year after year? There are many alternatives these days though I suspect the moaners will find problems whoever they have.

Angua 25-08-2018 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by oliver1948uk (Post 35961277)
I have often wondered the same thing. Also, why do some people who do have VM but are extremely critical of the services they offer in post after post stick with VM year after year? There are many alternatives these days though I suspect the moaners will find problems whoever they have.

We can moan about a service, but still prefer Virgin to any other providers. With those of us who do not have a BT line to the property not wanting the alternative of a carbuncle of a dish and overhead wires from the house.

jb66 25-08-2018 12:45

I genuinely think some peoples lives are so boring they enjoy having a moan about small problems

SnoopZ 25-08-2018 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itshim (Post 35961275)
General question

Why do people whom do NOT have services related to virgin TV( or other services by them) continually post here. I really am wondering WHY they show so much interest in a supplier unconnected to them. i.e I do not post too or even read any forum about SKY or Comcast . :confused: I can just about understand reading ( well not really but trying to be charitable ) But posting over and over again. Sorry just do not get. This question was raised( but unconnected to this or any other forum) by a PHD student friend of mine and no one present could offer any sort believable answer. Will not repeat comments here as they were not flattering at all.Sorry guys ( and girls).

General Answer

You do realise this site caters for other services too don't you as well as general chitchat?

WHY o WHY are you such a moaner????????

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb66 (Post 35961284)
I genuinely think some peoples lives are so boring they enjoy having a moan about small problems

:D

djfunkdup 25-08-2018 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb66 (Post 35961284)

Spot on mate ... Rock Dwellers :D:D

Paul 25-08-2018 14:22

Re: WHY o WHY

You have already been told about this once.

There is no requirement to have VM services to be a member of this site, or post here.

This is the last time I want to hear you moaning about this, move on.