Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Happy Thought Thread Part 4 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33664294)

joglynne 11-11-2010 13:04

Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadGamer (Post 35120851)
Ive applied for a job at McDonalds :blush:

Ignore Mr LM he's just jealous. :D

Do you have a date for your interview?

MadGamer 11-11-2010 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey (Post 35120852)
and that's a happy thought??? :)

Yep cos its the prospect of a job, or were you thinking of something else? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by joglynne (Post 35120865)
Ignore Mr LM he's just jealous. :D

Do you have a date for your interview?

No not yet, as I only submitted it online about 30 mins ago, but they should be in touch within 7 to 10 days if im successful

Mr_love_monkey 11-11-2010 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadGamer (Post 35120869)
Yep cos its the prospect of a job, or were you thinking of something else? :D

All joking and mocking aside, it's good to see you not giving up and to keep on trying. :)

Osem 11-11-2010 16:47

Well I've just come back from a rather stressful trip to our youngest's school. He'd had a fit and an ambulance had been called as the staff had encountered problems administering his emergency medication. It was there when I arrived and you can imagine how I felt as I ran in. Anyway, he was out for the count and looking very pale when I found him but after some basic tests in the ambulance and a lot of questioning and form filling, I was able to take him home.

I tell you what, the smile on his face as he came round in the ambulance was utterly priceless and couldn't fail to make anyone feel happy... :)

Sasha222 11-11-2010 16:51

Got good news awhile ago. I dont have to wait six weeks for my op. I got a date for the 24th so hoepfully everything will work out and I will be pain free again after having the pain for a year https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2010/11/57.gif

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadGamer (Post 35120851)
Ive applied for a job at McDonalds :blush:

Good luck and I hope you get good news ;)

dilli-theclaw 11-11-2010 16:52

Good for you - I hope you get it sorted :)

Sasha222 11-11-2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 (Post 35120988)
Good for you - I hope you get it sorted :)

Thanks dilli. I hope so as well and that I will be free of all pain killers as well :D

joglynne 11-11-2010 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osem (Post 35120979)
Well I've just come back from a rather stressful trip to our youngest's school. He'd had a fit and an ambulance had been called as the staff had encountered problems administering his emergency medication. It was there when I arrived and you can imagine how I felt as I ran in. Anyway, he was out for the count and looking very pale when I found him but after some basic tests in the ambulance and a lot of questioning and form filling, I was able to take him home.

I tell you what, the smile on his face as he came round in the ambulance was utterly priceless and couldn't fail to make anyone feel happy... :)

I love the innocence of childhood. He was awake and not scared so had a smashing experience. I bet it took a long time for your heart rate to return to normal even though it was sorted without a hospital visit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35120984)
Got good news awhile ago. I dont have to wait six weeks for my op. I got a date for the 24th so hoepfully everything will work out and I will be pain free again after having the pain for a year https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2010/11/57.gif

...the 24th so not as long to wind yourself up either. :D I will be thinking of you deffi. https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2010/11/58.gif

Sasha222 11-11-2010 18:11

Thanks so much Jo. I was origanally given a six weeks wait so I dont have much time to think about it and I will be over it in time for Christmas :D

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Quote:

I'm so so glad that he is doing well.

Caff 11-11-2010 19:07

Quote:

It was handled pretty well then.
The smile was priceless I'm sure :)
An update when you can?

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35120984)

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Good luck and I hope you get good news ;)

Waiting lists! GRRRR
:)

MadGamer 11-11-2010 19:07

Strange happy thought but my mum has bought me a new potato peeler. We should now actually get 99% of potato when peeled as posed to about 30% :)

Caff 11-11-2010 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadGamer (Post 35121077)
Strange happy thought but my mum has bought me a new potato peeler. We should now actually get 99% of potato when peeled as posed to about 30% :)

Huh??? Love it :D

Mr_love_monkey 11-11-2010 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadGamer (Post 35121077)

I'm trying to work out if potato peeler is some kind of street slang...:)

Sasha222 11-11-2010 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey (Post 35121112)
I'm trying to work out if potato peeler is some kind of street slang...:)

It's whatever you want it to be Mr _love_monkey :D

Mr_love_monkey 11-11-2010 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35121115)
It's whatever you want it to be Mr _love_monkey :D

well, I'd like it to be a couple of large breasted nymphomanics, but somehow I don't see that happening....