Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   UK Timeline : I'm a Celebrity : 2010 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33671926)

Ben B 21-11-2010 23:11

Re: I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35125649)
Oh sorry I saw that one. It's the Itv2 I cant see as I have to tune the station back in again

Oh it was just at the start Joe Swash took the mick out of Gillian by pretending to collapse haha

Sasha222 21-11-2010 23:15

Thanks Ben. I have been looking for the codes all day for ITV2 but no luck :erm:

Ben B 21-11-2010 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35125670)
Thanks Ben. I have been looking for the codes all day for ITV2 but no luck :erm:

Quote:

To pick up ITV channels on a Sky digibox use these settings for itv1 regional , itv2 itv3 itv4
Freq 10.758 (10.906 for ITV3)
Vertical (v) Polarization
Symbol Rate 22
FEC 5/6

Sasha222 21-11-2010 23:34

Ah thanks Ben so so much. I did get loads of different ones but none of them worked for me even do they did say for the ITV stations

iFrankie 22-11-2010 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTJR (Post 35125641)
It's quite amazing to watch someone's ability to faint on-demand for a camera. The camp where they are must have at least some bugs in it but we don't hear reports of her falling about the place all day.

She should go now for one of two reasons. Firstly she's spoiling the show as it's becoming "I'm Gillian McKeith Get Me On The Camera". Nigel Havers seems to be going through some turmoil but his problems are pushed into the background by her antics. Secondly, IF and that's a big IF, she really is so traumatised by what's going on then she needs to be booted off for her own good.

Let's see some real people doing some real trials. And if you paid to watch McKeith do a trial make a VERY BIG deal about getting your refund!

John

Couldn't agree more!, she's watch the show just like the other contestents so they know what they are doing.

I still don't know the reason for why she entered, shes afraid of everything that moves! i would understand if she went in their to overcome her fears but obviously its not working.

I don't mean to be nasty but she looks ill!, isn't she suppose to be a food expert or something.

Sasha222 22-11-2010 01:08

She looked ill the first day she arrived. Makes you wonder if she is given out the right advice to people when she looks so bad herself. They should send her home now as I have had enough of looking at her fake fainting

Sasha222 22-11-2010 14:15

Nigel Harvers had walked from the jungle. He should have taken Gillian with him

MTJR 22-11-2010 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35125953)
Nigel Harvers had walked from the jungle. He should have taken Gillian with him

Let's face it, if you were Havers would you want to walk at snail speed across that bridge listening to her monotone non-songs and then her pointing at everything saying "I've got a phobia of that". It would take him a week to get out!

Seriously disappointed that there are no reports of the "Doctor" leaving. I actually fell off the sofa laughing at her last night and really hoped that would be the one that got her off the programme. Seems it's not to be. She's going to come back and haunt us all.

John

Sasha222 22-11-2010 17:45

I'm glad he's gone as he was doing nothing but moaning and gave out about having getting an electric shock and going to jail so he is as much as a whimp as she is. Well not as bad as her but was a pain

Tinky 22-11-2010 17:56

Well this is all just too farcical, Gillian can faint on cue, either that or she is a very sick woman, all that dieting is no good for some. She knew what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for the show, you can't tell me otherwise. Seems she is afraid of her own shadow, either that or she is an attention seeker and deserves an Oscar for her acting. Whatever, it's time to let someone else have a turn it's getting very monotonous. Hope she is the first to be voted off. Pity Nigel has decided to leave, lame excuse that he didn't want his wife to see him in a convicts outfit, pathetic and not worthy of him.:rolleyes:

Sasha222 22-11-2010 18:02

If healthy eating is the way she looks I would rather eat what I'm eating as she looks so so sick. She is a good actress and I agree she is good when she can faint on cue. It was a good change having Linford Christie do the challenge last night and they will all get fed.

What is the thing with his wife? and who is doing the challenge tonight?

Tinky 22-11-2010 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35126122)
If healthy eating is the way she looks I would rather eat what I'm eating as she looks so so sick. She is a good actress and I agree she is good when she can faint on cue. It was a good change having Linford Christie do the challenge last night and they will all get fed.

What is the thing with his wife? and who is doing the challenge tonight?

According to her website (Gillian McKeith) she is an holistic nutritionist and her aim is to empower people to improve their lives, through information, food and lifestyle. As for Nigel he said that he wouldn't want his wife to see him dressed in the prison gear, that he had his dignity (or words to that effect). Don't know who is doing the trial next.

Sasha222 22-11-2010 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinky (Post 35126146)
According to her website (Gillian McKeith) she is an holistic nutritionist and her aim is to empower people to improve their lives, through information, food and lifestyle. As for Nigel he said that he wouldn't want his wife to see him dressed in the prison gear, that he had his dignity (or words to that effect). Don't know who is doing the trial next.

Looks like she needs to change her lifestyle as she is like death warmed up. That is crazy as going into the jungle is all about making a fool of yourself. Cant see why wearing a jail uniform would upset his wife. :erm:

Tinky 22-11-2010 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by defirish (Post 35126160)
Cant see why wearing a jail uniform would upset his wife. :erm:

Well it's not so much the little arrows on them lol, it's more she is worried where the Indians are holed out. :D:D:D

Sasha222 22-11-2010 19:31

Ah right. Silly me. I should have known :erm: :D:D:D