Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin & O2 Mobile Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33665832)

rocker 25-06-2010 23:00

Re: Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

[QUOTE=Masque;35044868]I am not denying it as I do not work for Virgin Mobile.:erm:;)

Virgin Media, Virgin mobile. It's all crap service these days.

dilli-theclaw 25-06-2010 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35046870)

No, it's not.

Peter_ 26-06-2010 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35046870)

Are you actually a customer?

If not how can you comment.

I have been a Virginmedia customer for around 15 years through all its various guises with no real major issues in that time and I do not have a BT line to my property and nor do I want one.

As for Virgin Mobile I have been a customer for around 5 years and the only issue I have is the 10p charge for calling technical support.

rocker 14-08-2010 12:52

Yes, I'm a customer. How typical of a Virgin customer service person to doubt what the customer says.

But they have finally, after two months and many broken promises, replaced my faulty HTC. They have yet to refund me for overcharging on 3 occasions, for the cost of taking their calls while abroad, for accidentally removing my roaming facility while I was away on business.

But I'm sure with staff such as you I can be confident of being treated with respect and honesty

Peter_ 14-08-2010 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35072496)
Yes, I'm a customer. How typical of a Virgin customer service person to doubt what the customer says.

But they have finally, after two months and many broken promises, replaced my faulty HTC. They have yet to refund me for overcharging on 3 occasions, for the cost of taking their calls while abroad, for accidentally removing my roaming facility while I was away on business.

But I'm sure with staff such as you I can be confident of being treated with respect and honesty

Not doubting just asking a question and giving my experience of Virgin Mobile as well.

rocker 14-08-2010 15:01

So why did you say
"Are you actually a customer?

If not how can you comment."

as you're staff, your opinion isn't really valid.

Peter_ 14-08-2010 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35072535)
So why did you say

I was a customer well before I was a member of staff and I am not a Virgin Mobile staff member either.

I am a customer because I want to be not because I work for them so quite valid.

dilli-theclaw 14-08-2010 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35072535)
So why did you say

Saying

'It's all crap service these days' isn't a valid statement either as you don't speak for ALL the people who use them.

You may experience a crap service but it doesn't mean it all is.

I don't experience a crap service.

I also get my 10 refunded if I make a call and it's their fault ;)

rocker 14-08-2010 15:26

i think you guys , with over 20,000 posts between you, need to find something more exciting to occupy yourselves with....

dilli-theclaw 14-08-2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35072558)
i think you guys , with over 20,000 posts between you, need to find something more exciting to occupy yourselves with....

Ah so having what you said repeated back makes you think I'm in some way not occupied.

Maybe you should consider actually thinking before posting? That way when you make a comment you later realise is false you don't have to start talking crap.

Peter_ 14-08-2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker (Post 35072558)

Quite a non retort there to say the least.:D:D:D:D:D

You did notice my displeasure at Virgin Mobiles 10p charge which is quite annoying.;)

AndyCambs 14-08-2010 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masque (Post 35072562)
Quite a non retort there to say the least.:D:D:D:D:D

You did notice my displeasure at Virgin Mobiles 10p charge which is quite annoying.;)

But you could always email them through your online account and do away with the 10p call charge. I've done that and had them call me back.

Peter_ 14-08-2010 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyCambs (Post 35072624)
But you could always email them through your online account and do away with the 10p call charge. I've done that and had them call me back.

I know but if you need to sort it at the time I just bite the bullet as it is just 10p even though its an annoying little charge.

tucker61 28-08-2010 07:48

Thinking of getting htc after contract runs out next week.
What's the cheapest deal available for a free phone for virgin customers?
Dial a phone doing for £20.00 month on o2 but no data included.
Are there plenty of good quality games on htc (currently use iPod touch)
Does logmein ignition work on htc?
Does BBC iplayer stream ok?
What about other channels?

zing_deleted 28-08-2010 08:30

Android has loads of games available for it. It may be worth waiting to see what you can get with the Desire HD next month or October