Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Multiculturalism is dangerous (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33712009)

Paul 08-02-2024 21:40

Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

I think too much time over thinking things on a forum is dangerous.

Sephiroth 01-03-2024 14:03

The Rochdale by-election result very much proves my point. Galloway says that he ‘did it for Gaza’.

Hugh 01-03-2024 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36171182)
The Rochdale by-election result very much proves my point. Galloway says that he ‘did it for Gaza’.

If you believe anything Galloway says, I have a bridge you may wish to purchase… ;)

Stephen 01-03-2024 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 36171182)

How on God's earth does that prove your 'point' it was simply George saying he got one over on Keir even though Labour didn't manage to get a replacement candidate in time.

Galloway is a mad fool and Sctland is just glad you guys are stuck with him now.

Paul 01-03-2024 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36171184)
If you believe anything Galloway says, I have a bridge you may wish to purchase… ;)

Too late, I already sold him a tower .. ;)

1andrew1 01-03-2024 14:56

I'm too late to sell him Conservative Party membership - someone got in there before me! :D

Sephiroth 01-03-2024 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36171184)

Again - you're being silly. Whether or not he lied, and only wanted the MP's job, he's rabidly anti-Israel, the people who voted for him did it for Gaza. This is dangerous for our democracy, noting also that Richard Tice has said that he and his candidate were intimidated by Calloway supporters.

Again, forum games from you. As disappointing as what's actually happening.

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 36171186)
How on God's earth does that prove your 'point' it was simply George saying he got one over on Keir even though Labour didn't manage to get a replacement candidate in time.

Galloway is a mad fool and Sctland is just glad you guys are stuck with him now.

What don't you understand about "I did it for Gaza" Certainly those who voted for him were of that persuasion.

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1andrew1 (Post 36171195)
I'm too late to sell him Conservative Party membership - someone got in there before me! :D

You can do better than falling in with forum game players.

Taf 01-03-2024 16:51

The Speaker of the House of Commons apparently changed standard procedure to "protect MPs". Protect from whom? The baying mob outside that has been descending on Westminster for several weeks? The mob that seems to think that our Parliament has any power over Israel? The mob that has elected a pro-Palestine, anti-Israel person who cannot be reasonably and accurately described without foul language?

Hugh 01-03-2024 17:20

Is the mob in the room with you now?

Sephiroth 01-03-2024 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh (Post 36171216)

I hope you get the reply from Taf that your games deserve.

Pierre 02-03-2024 19:58

Quote:

Poor, ask Lindsay Hoyle.

Taf 03-03-2024 12:29

Quote:

A large group was in our city centre. Peaceful for the most part, but a few were quite intimidating to passers-by, until their elders gave them a stern talking-to. They have been gathering most Saturdays for ages, their numbers thronged by the rent-a-crowd mob who support "the latest thing" every weekend.

Hugh 03-03-2024 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taf (Post 36171308)
A large group was in our city centre. Peaceful for the most part, but a few were quite intimidating to passers-by, until their elders gave them a stern talking-to. They have been gathering most Saturdays for ages, their numbers thronged by the rent-a-crowd mob who support "the latest thing" every weekend.

Thank you for the information…

Itshim 03-03-2024 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taf (Post 36171308)

Haven't even noticed them ! Guess Israel hasn't either or they would have stopped, . When will people realise that they don't care what a island in Northern Europe thinks :shocked: as long as the USA protects them they will do what they like.