Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   General : Stargate SG-1 (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=2705)

Atomic22 16-09-2003 19:24

Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant
Been a long time since I seen it but do you mean this guy

http://www.tauspace.freeserve.co.uk/...frank_bach.jpg

yup thats the guy , top actor he was as well.

oh ive also just read that Lexa Doig :naughty:
who plays andromeda appears in the new sg1 series

Defiant 16-09-2003 19:34

Anyone know if theirs another serie's of The Lexx. The cast of Red Dwarf guest starred in the last

ntluser 23-09-2003 12:43

Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant
Anyone know if theirs another serie's of The Lexx. The cast of Red Dwarf guest starred in the last
It appears that The Lexx was cancelled. See this link:-

http://www.geocities.com/tvradioguru/TV_HELL2.html

Chris 23-09-2003 12:46

Anyone see the pre-season documentary on Sky One last night? Fairly whetted my appetite I can tell you...

Despite everyone going on and on about how Corin Nemec is still part of the 'family' now Michael Shanks is back, I couldn't help notice how he got virtually no screen time at all compared with the others. But he was never a 'holding character', oh no... :rolleyes: :D

ntluser 23-09-2003 13:08

Quote:

Originally posted by towny
Anyone see the pre-season documentary on Sky One last night? Fairly whetted my appetite I can tell you...

Despite everyone going on and on about how Corin Nemec is still part of the 'family' now Michael Shanks is back, I couldn't help notice how he got virtually no screen time at all compared with the others. But he was never a 'holding character', oh no... :rolleyes: :D

I'm looking forward to the new series starting next Monday. Be interesting to see what they come up with and how things pan out for each character.

The "Lowdown" show was interesting. Nice to see Christopher Judge away from his Teal'c persona. Also interesting and enjoyable to see him and Michael Shanks together in a recent episode of Andromeda.

homealone 23-09-2003 13:20

Quote:

Hi towny

yes I saw it, I can't wait till next Monday, it looks like it could be even better than ever.
I already knew Christopher Judge was a joky character, but the revelation for me was Teryl Rothery being so scatty & bubbly, quite unlike her character - and Amanda Tappings comment about the "valley of death" while she clipped a microphone to her bra was a hoot.

Chris 23-09-2003 18:41

...and now I think we should all go and re-sit our Geekometer test. :D

Atomic22 23-09-2003 19:09

Quote:

...and now I think we should all go and re-sit our Geekometer test. :D
some of us are that sad we are registered on the official sg1 site and we get regular emails and screensavers and backdrops and........i need to get out more:spin:

Defiant 23-09-2003 19:14

Some are already upto date with whats happened too ;)

homealone 23-09-2003 19:16

Quote:

Originally posted by ntluser
I'm looking forward to the new series starting next Monday. Be interesting to see what they come up with and how things pan out for each character.

The "Lowdown" show was interesting. Nice to see Christopher Judge away from his Teal'c persona. Also interesting and enjoyable to see him and Michael Shanks together in a recent episode of Andromeda.

It was interesting to see them in Andromeda, especially Michael Shanks as the bad guy for a change, sadly apart from the repeats on channel 4, we'll have to wait a while for any new episodes. - I think thats why I'm so looking forward to Stargate, 'cos there aren't any current series of my favourite programmes on at the moment. I havn't made my mind up about "Dead Like Me", yet.

& @towny :D

Atomic22 23-09-2003 19:39

yup most of us know about every episode of series 7 , some of us have downloaded episodes already and are reading up on what will happen is series 8 now they have given the go ahead for it

Defiant 23-09-2003 19:41

strange how their going on about series 8 when they haven't screened/finished all of season 7

Atomic22 23-09-2003 19:51

Sci-Fi cuts Season Eight short?
SEPTEMBER 13, 2003

Season Eight may come in two episodes short, according to an announcement at this weekend's Gatecon Stargate convention in Vancouver. The Sci-Fi Channel has ordered an unusual 20 episodes for Stargate SG-1's eighth and potentially final year, reports say -- two shy of the usual 22-episode run.

Reasons for the short order are not yet known. But the effect will be that production on the season will likely end late in the summer, rather than the traditional early fall. Because of this, Gatecon 2004 is scheduled for July 15 to 18, 2004.

We'll let you know more as we find out! Season Eight is expected to begin production next February, with a premiere in June.

Atomic22 01-10-2003 20:32

Re: stargate sg1

well then people what did everyone think to the opening episode of series 7?

homealone 01-10-2003 21:50

Re: stargate sg1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atomic22
well then people what did everyone think to the opening episode of series 7?

it was over far too soon & I can't wait for the second episode:smokin: