Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sony Games Systems (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The PS4 Thread (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33692144)

Stephen 26-11-2013 22:13

Re: The PS4 Thread

Yes the new app came out today.

wwe 27-11-2013 20:46

Do u have to pay to play online? Just something I heard today in game that we have to get ps+

Tezcatlipoca 27-11-2013 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe (Post 35650006)
Do u have to pay to play online? Just something I heard today in game that we have to get ps+

Yes.

Online multiplayer on PS4 requires PS+. PS3 is still free, though.

SnoopZ 28-11-2013 23:09

I hope that anyone getting a PS4 have a problem free console at launch. :)

wwe 29-11-2013 03:42

Cart belive there no start button any more. Also where the home app have they got rid of it?

SnoopZ 29-11-2013 11:18

Anyone got their PS4 yet? :)

roger skillin 29-11-2013 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35650573)

I doubt you'll get a response for at least a week as they'll all be playing on them lol

Uncle Peter 29-11-2013 11:58

Quite a few Tesco and ASDA branches had some to sell at midnight. Shame there isn't really much worth playing apart from AC4.

nstokes 29-11-2013 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Peter (Post 35650587)
Quite a few Tesco and ASDA branches had some to sell at midnight. Shame there isn't really much worth playing apart from AC4.

Ya the games launch is a bit low but in time the games will flood in for it

Slyder 29-11-2013 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 35650573)

Dunno if I should laugh or cry :( Game have yet to email me to say its been dispatched.

Something very odd with today, I tried calling them only to hear an automated message saying to contact them online or to call your local store. I called 7 stores throughout the day and they were either engaged or let it ring for more then 3 minutes :confused: There web based chat system is down and I cant visit a store till Monday.

Needless to say, there Facebook page is full of.. shell we say... annoyed customers. Sounds like they missed a-lot of pre-orders.

nstokes 29-11-2013 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slyder (Post 35650748)
Dunno if I should laugh or cry :( Game have yet to email me to say its been dispatched.

Something very odd with today, I tried calling them only to hear an automated message saying to contact them online or to call your local store. I called 7 stores throughout the day and they were either engaged or let it ring for more then 3 minutes :confused: There web based chat system is down and I cant visit a store till Monday.

Needless to say, there Facebook page is full of.. shell we say... annoyed customers. Sounds like they missed a-lot of pre-orders.

That doesnt sound good. When was the order placed?

Slyder 29-11-2013 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstokes (Post 35650750)
That doesnt sound good. When was the order placed?

I'll admit it was a late pre-order (5th Nov) so I don't mind waiting, that's not the issue. What I mind is the fact I had an email on Saturday asking for the outstanding balance to "secure my allocated unit" which I done, next email said I would be notified of its dispatch. It's now Friday and I have not been notified of anything, not even an estimated dispatch day.

nstokes 29-11-2013 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slyder (Post 35650755)
I'll admit it was a late pre-order (5th Nov) so I don't mind waiting, that's not the issue. What I mind is the fact I had an email on Saturday asking for the outstanding balance to "secure my allocated unit" which I done, next email said I would be notified of its dispatch. It's now Friday and I have not been notified of anything, not even an estimated dispatch day.

At that point (5th Nov) the Game site was saying they would arrive for xmas so i assume it will come in next few weeks. I think the cut off date for launch date was 16th Aug

adzii_nufc 01-12-2013 21:39

I missed mine. Was nowhere near home. Will pick it up tomorrow morning from the depot. I'm having so many different problems with the PS3 atm that I might regret this.

paultrademark 03-12-2013 00:14

Got mine delivered on Friday from Zavvi but due to working and being out at the weekend not played it much.

Have had a shot of Fifa and Killzone and impressed from what little I did see.

PSN ID is same as my username on here if anyone has one and fancies some online gaming :)