![]() |
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
From what I have read surfing rumourville , if you cross your limit you go onto 512k unlimited for the remainder of your month
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
It would appear it is dependent on which CS advisor you get through too. I rang one last night who said I would have to wait till Dec. Rang again today and the advisor put me on 10mb straight away.
Checked with a BB Speed Checker and he has definately done it. |
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
We don't know yet - no one knows for sure what will happen when we eventually go over-cap. |
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Just spoke to a nice scottish bloke on CS and I can't get it at the moment because we're still down as 1.5mb gold at the moment for some strange reason, and as they closed in 5mins I'd have to wait til monday. Nevermind, a few days isn't going to hurt.
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
hehe those guys at NTL must have me on speed dial
been called three times today regards the failed upgrade, quite funny seeing as i told them their was no hurry. maby its because i was ment to be a pilot customer... or maby its because the Tech Support guy moaned at the other staff.. anyway... Call 1, lunch ish Hi this is Micheal from NTL Customer Support, just calling to check that your connection is working fine on 3mbit and to keep an eye out for the connection going down during the day, if it does dont worry its just maintenence in the area. Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. Call 2, about 2pm ish Hi again its Jane for NTL customer support, Just letting you know that the maintenence has been finished and you can now get the 10meg service. Oh ok Call three, about 3.30pm Hi its Jane from NTL customer support again, just calling to let you know that you wont be able to recive the 10meg service for a few more days, (something about a problem with the UBR being upgraded) Thats no problem jane, im ok with 3meg untill the networks ready for upgrades. Thats fine sir have a nice weekend i dunno if anyone else has had this or if its just me. but its kind of nice being kept abreast of things. |
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Who do I ring to ask for modem upgrade?
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Sould I phone up about my speeds our sould I just leave till december to see if they have fixed the problem. I am on a NTL-250 Modem.
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
why not just wait until end of year and let them sort it all out automatically?
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
|
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
Quote:
But, taking what Paul M has said into account, I don't believe it's yet the time to be making assumptions as to what they'll do - not now, but when monitoring software is available to the consumer. |
Re: *ALL* ntl 10MB Discussion (Part 3)
stop worrying about caps, just download. its all if, buts and when at the moment, we could be dead before we know for sure.
|
| All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All Posts and Content are © Cable Forum