PDA

View Full Version : wolfenstien (r/to) online access

peachey
22-03-2004, 15:47
Do I need to download a patch to access the game servers for this?

stamp92
23-03-2004, 17:04
i am assuming u have a copy of the game.

the cd key generators work fine if u want 2 play the game single player but if u want multiplayer over the internet then u need a genuine cd key. there is no crack or patch to my knowledge the reason being is that the multiplayer servers are set to check the cd key so ud have 2 patch the official servers or devise a workaround for unofficial servers to not check cd key. its a shame someone doesnt do this :(

Chris W
23-03-2004, 17:07
Download Enemy Territory, it is free! so you won't even need a cd key! It is also very good :D

You will need to download the patch as well, because it is just rubbish without! once you have done that... just open the game and off you go!

peachey
24-03-2004, 10:20
Download Enemy Territory, it is free! so you won't even need a cd key! It is also very good :D

You will need to download the patch as well, because it is just rubbish without! once you have done that... just open the game and off you go!

cheers
have you got a link for that patch?

(what exactly is enamy territory then?)

Chris W
24-03-2004, 11:35
cheers
have you got a link for that patch?

(what exactly is enamy territory then?)

here (http://www.3dgamers.com/games/wolfensteinet/) is a page with the info about ET, the download and the patch there. I think there are links to a couple of mods too.

It is basically just a multiplayer only version of wolfenstein but i like it :tu:

give it a go... if you like it... we can have a game!

peachey
24-03-2004, 12:59
cheers

might take you up on that

will check it out next time I am at the 1meg