PDA

View Full Version : xicewolf?

Exulus
09-07-2003, 14:29
Did you perhaps record you and some xbl mates on motogp going around the side of the track and "skating" up the side of it?

If thats you, then you've made it onto this months oxm demo discs play:more section. well done! :D

Caspar
09-07-2003, 15:15
Originally posted by Andre
Indeed-Xicewolf is a member of the nthellworld.co.uk XBOX Clan. :)

I wonder if they'll give us a mention? :erm: :p

Xice did it with some of his fellow Scots....and b4 (I think) he joined the nthw-clan.

To be honest I haven't bought the mag, dont see the need to pay all that money when a) I have and get quality XBOX reviews at nthellworld.co.uk ;) and b) if I want to see Xice ride his MGP bike backward or drive his MM3 car over a bridge then I'd just log onto XBL and play with him!

....nice1 Xice....shame nthw-clan didn't get a plug! :shrug:

NEONKNIGHT
09-07-2003, 16:14
Xice For Prime Minister!;)

Get that video going again Ice with the clan next time!!!

Well done that man!;)

FelonX
09-07-2003, 16:36
how do u record ?

XiceWolf
09-07-2003, 16:42
lol i borrowed my brothers tv video combi thingy. Then just hit record, easy peasy :D
Record stuff on mc2 then caspar ? I already promised the guys i would help them do a mm3 video but mc2 could be done with all the jumps and stuff possibly ?

Jarandco
09-07-2003, 16:48
do a mm3 video superscot suggested that! that should be good

and we could get the clan a mention fi we put some documents and info together!

Boom
09-07-2003, 16:50
I need to get my video record function working. Does OXM accept a DVD version? I'm thinking about getting DVD-RW (mind you a bit pricey per DVD so I'd rather get my video working).

Originally posted by XiceWolf
lol i borrowed my brothers tv video combi thingy. Then just hit record, easy peasy :D
Record stuff on mc2 then caspar ? I already promised the guys i would help them do a mm3 video but mc2 could be done with all the jumps and stuff possibly ?

Jarandco
09-07-2003, 17:05
Originally posted by Boom
I need to get my video record function working. Does OXM accept a DVD version? I'm thinking about getting DVD-RW (mind you a bit pricey per DVD so I'd rather get my video working). no just use a tv video combo much better, although mine has broken!:( it dosent record sound anymore which is really wierd?

it just sorta broke although i never paid for it cos i won it!:D tv works fine so ill be keeping it for a while i only watch dvds so video doesnt bother me as much!

XiceWolf
09-07-2003, 18:27
Originally posted by Jarandco
do a mm3 video superscot suggested that! that should be good

and we could get the clan a mention fi we put some documents and info together!

Why dont you make a video of MC2 stuff ? As i said we already have a mm3 video in the making so doing another one is going to be a bit silly. Did anyone send any clan details to oxm to get in the mag ?

Jarandco
09-07-2003, 18:46
No no-one did i didnt have any time and no-one gave me any ideas!!

i dont have MC2!

Exulus
09-07-2003, 19:44
Originally posted by Caspar

To be honest I haven't bought the mag, dont see the need to pay all that money

I got 3 issues for £6, not bad ;)

Caspar
09-07-2003, 20:03
Originally posted by Exulus
I got 3 issues for £6, not bad ;)

How? ....it was funny last month...gf and I went food shopping...I spent the whole time she was shopping reading OXM....finished all the interesting stuff 'while you wait'...saved some lolly! :D

Exulus
09-07-2003, 20:33
Originally posted by Caspar
How? ....it was funny last month...gf and I went food shopping...I spent the whole time she was shopping reading OXM....finished all the interesting stuff 'while you wait'...saved some lolly! :D

There was a subscription offer a few issues back, pay £6 for the first 3 issues. You can cancel afterwards. now they are just doing subscribe for about £16 and get a free £20 xbox game, not bad if you want one!

I agree though it isnt really worth the full £6 though, especially the poor amount of playable demos on the disc! Only 3 this month :td: I remember the official playstation 1 mag had about 10 demos per disc!

XiceWolf
09-07-2003, 20:38
hey stop complaining you got to see me mess about on live what more can anyone want :D

Tezcatlipoca
09-07-2003, 21:42
What are you doing for the MM3 vid, Xice?

Emperordalek
09-07-2003, 22:37
I notice that OXM didn't put the Kola level of Splinter Cell on the cover disk as promised. Said they had to pull it due to a techinal gremlin, not promising it for next month either.

My guess is that they haven't found out how to copy it to the drive so the game can find it.

NEONKNIGHT
11-07-2003, 12:49
Watched the DVD - :rofl:

Nice one!;) Look forward to your next project. Wouldn't be surprised to see it featured at next year's Cannes Film Festival LOL:smokin:

Well done M8.