PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play EVE Online?

Bambi
26-02-2004, 15:04
Topic says it all......
Take a look here if you have not heard of it, possibly the best game since Elite
http://eve-online.com

dilli-theclaw
26-02-2004, 15:07
I beta tested it - but since then I've not played it no.

Welcome by the way :)

Bambi
27-02-2004, 10:10
Cheers, been a lurker on and off for a couple of years now.....]
About time i registered and posted..

dilli-theclaw
27-02-2004, 10:12
Cheers, been a lurker on and off for a couple of years now.....]
Avout time i registered and posted..
Not a problem - stick around and jump in with another post when you feel like it :)

By the way if you like eve you may like X2 - The Threat.... Have you played that?

Bambi
27-02-2004, 10:17
By the way if you like eve you may like X2 - The Threat.... Have you played that?
I have seen it floating about :naughty: , not tried it yet. EVE is SO muchbigger and better than it was during beta, they are doing a free 3 day trial now if you ever felt like coming back.

Brakeinup
27-02-2004, 16:28
I have been playing EVE since late beta (early in 2003).

If you like space sims and have some time on your hands then this is a game for you. Give it a try, check out the graphics engine and immerse yourself in one of the best multiplayer online games around!

Xaccers
27-02-2004, 18:03
Earth and Beyond is another good one (and in my opinion far superior to the Eve Beta)

27-02-2004, 18:06
Earth and Beyond is another good one (and in my opinion far superior to the Eve Beta)

if you like MMORPG try neocron....best mix of RP and PVP+PVM ive ever seen in a game.

www.neocron.com (http://www.neocron.com)

hjf288
28-02-2004, 15:51
Was beta testing eve since codename Medusa Phase 2.. Very nice game..... Unfortunately their pricing is sort of expensive.... And you need to join a Corporation if your to survive, there are pirates out there (Human and AI Run) that will hunt you...

Its not nice going for a nice little mining ship in your Amarr newbie prawn styled ship and then getting annihilated and looted on your way back to the station :)

If many NTHW Members play eve then they should start a corporation :)

Im Ex colossus tech, I was with them in Beta phases. I was also previously with the Krath Imperium - But they screwed me badly.

The time i remember most was when i sold my stockpile of uber missiles, the entire corporation bought cruisers, loaded them out with weaponary and went on a nice final end of phase ass kicking spree... Last thing i remember was getting annihilated by police drones ^^