PDA

View Full Version : mobile internet ?

bopdude
24-02-2004, 09:23
Ok a bit premature but I'm looking to the future :cool: what's out there \ what do people use for internet on the move ( apart from the obvious, laptops )

I will be looking to upgrade my Sony Ericson T610 in the near future and was looking to get something along the lines of the an xpda or similar.
I am looking for total \ complete internet access on the move without having the bulk of a lappy, any idea's ???

Thanks guys and girls :D

Stuart
24-02-2004, 09:40
Opera on a Sony Erricson P800. With this, I can get full Internet access in a package slightly smaller than the XDA.

The downside is the screen is smaller.

The P900 has a larger screen than the P800, but apart from that (and being slightly faster) is basically the same phone.

bopdude
24-02-2004, 09:50
Opera on a Sony Erricson P800. With this, I can get full Internet access in a package slightly smaller than the XDA.

The downside is the screen is smaller.

The P900 has a larger screen than the P800, but apart from that (and being slightly faster) is basically the same phone.
Thanks for the reply, looks like a nice bit of kit I think I'll have a wander into town before work and have a look see :)

Thanks again

Dave Stones
24-02-2004, 09:54
i have an orange E200. lovely ;)