PDA

View Full Version : The official games and gamers of the NTHW PC clan...

Caspar
23-02-2004, 18:44
Right the time has come to open the heavenly doors to the NTHW PC clan! Let all who enter enjoy eternal bliss and heavenly gaming life :angel: :D

A poll was conducted here (http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8092) that decided which games the pc clan would adopt as official games. The poll concluded that there are 4 clan games, something for everyone! This means that all clanners should have and play 2 out of these 4 games. This is essential to make this clan work and its community thrive. :)

I'm sure you'll agree we don't want a clan that never plays with itself :(

The four official clan games are:

BF1942 (with 7/12 votes)
MOH:AA/SH (with 6/12 votes)
Call of Duty (with 4/12 votes)
Counterstrike (with 3/12 votes)

The thread was also used to poll an up-to-date list of interested forum members whom wanted to join the forum's PC clan.

The initial recruits into the clan are:

Ben
Bifta
Caspar
jigman
KingPhoenix
martinell
smicer07
Starsurfer
Ramrod
WNA
Steve H
Jarandco
philip.j.fry
Rough.D
skyblueheroes
Richard M

(16 clanners)

Congratulations to one and all! :D

I have asked a few members to help me run the new PC clan. The role of these commanders and recruits is quite simply. :)

Recruits - Are the clanners who play the games, you turn up and play, you have fun and some play competitively. :)

Commanders - Are the clanners who run the clan, you help organise matches and servers, make decisions on how the clan should be run, decide on clanners who are misbehaving and may need to be asked or told to leave the clan, etc...

Initially the commanders of the clan are myself, Ben and WNA. If anyone else wishes to be a clan commander please PM me.

New Clan Recruitment
All clanners are asked to sign new clanners up at all times ;) If you see someone playing that looks good then get some details, get them to signup here...etc... Gold star for the one who sign up the most!

A new forum!
The PC clan has a home forum dedicated to service its needs. Each member above will receive a personal PM invitation and welcome to start participating in this clan shortly. The PM will contain the forum link.

The clanâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s forum category is split, for now, into 5 sub forums. There exists a general forum for general clan discussions. There are also four other forums one for each clan game. Please direct specific clan game discussions into the appropriate sub-forum.

Please note, I know some of you have interests in further clan games, maybe we could replace a lesser played clan game with a more popular one. I think we should only keep the games to 4, to save diluting ourselves and end up never playing together! :)

Game Servers
I am pleased to announce that we have a few game servers that we can dedicate ourselves to! :D I hope to be able to release these to you ASAP. We should have three servers for now, a CounterStrike, BF1942 and MOA :D

These are public servers but are password protected. I will give the clanners a password which when used will eject a non-password user gamer ;)

Further details to come and 2b posted in the pc clan forum. :pp

Let's start this and make this work! :D

MadGamer
23-02-2004, 20:42
<snip> Can i stress another game. NFS: Underground :D

ic14
23-02-2004, 22:21
no surprise im not in the list.....
guess you ether dont want a Mac owner or maybe its for some other reason.
And if its for the reason i think then, well, you may as well have said eariler!

martinell
23-02-2004, 22:37
weeeeeeeeee time to kill!! hi all :D
are we gonna get some game handles in here so we know who's who?
you can usually find me wanderin about as mad_monkey :wavey:
what are we puttin on our game names to id ourselves as a clan?
are these servers available through gamespy/ASE?
sooo many q's coz i aint been in a clan b4 :shrug:

i still vote for the FREE game rtcw enemy territory bit surprised it didnt get in there but heck theres time yet

Caspar
23-02-2004, 22:37
no surprise im not in the list.....
guess you ether dont want a Mac owner or maybe its for some other reason.
And if its for the reason i think then, well, you may as well have said eariler!

IC14, you know why you weren't included in the PC clan. You were in the Xbox clan, you were told to leave and therefore you shouldn't be in the PC clan.

I didn't think I'd need to say anothing earlier IC.

MadGamer
23-02-2004, 22:41
weeeeeeeeee time to kill!! hi all :D
are we gonna get some game handles in here so we know who's who?
you can usually find me wanderin about as mad_monkey
what are we puttin on our game names to id ourselves as a clan?
are these servers available through gamespy/ASE?
sooo many q's coz i aint been in a clan b4 :shrug: Caspar, i like this idea. What about gamer tags?

Starsurfer
23-02-2004, 22:48
ok offical clan tag is [NTHW] or so I think it should be, I need CS gurus with network and admin mod abilities to help.

Caspar
23-02-2004, 22:54
Can we move this discussion into the CS server thread in the PC clan forum please :)

I'll close this thread :)

MadGamer
23-02-2004, 23:38
Im not getting the server forums. I get the main clan forum though.

skyblueheroes
24-02-2004, 09:02
SkyBlueHeroes can normally be found getting perforated as....SkyBlueHeroes !

:D :D

Any news on server as yet ?

With regards to tags [NTHW] do we need to add, or do they get auto added ? Sorry, not been part of a clan before !

MadGamer
24-02-2004, 11:09
SkyBlueHeroes can normally be found getting perforated as....SkyBlueHeroes !

:D :D

Any news on server as yet ?

With regards to tags [NTHW] do we need to add, or do they get auto added ? Sorry, not been part of a clan before !The tags haven't been decided yet.

Nemesis
24-02-2004, 11:53
The tags haven't been decided yet.
Can I play :wavey: MOH/AA/SH

MadGamer
24-02-2004, 12:54
Can I play :wavey: MOH/AA/SH I'll send a PM to Caspar for you.

ic14
24-02-2004, 18:41
IC14, you know why you weren't included in the PC clan. You were in the Xbox clan, you were told to leave and therefore you shouldn't be in the PC clan.

I didn't think I'd need to say anothing earlier IC.Well you should of said in one of the earlier threads.

and havent yoy heard of fresh start?

gohadz
10-03-2004, 13:08
If you need any more for CS i'd be glad to help

Bifta
10-03-2004, 14:07
Well you should of said in one of the earlier threads.

and havent yoy heard of fresh start?

I don't see a problem with you joining the clan, so long as you don't turn out to be a tk'ing smacktard. Not my decision though, the only experience I've had of you was from offensive neg. rep comments you left me.